Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

So I was thinking about this the other day.
With this being a Twilight and Fluttershy shipping group, we all know what most of us ship, but I was curious as to what the rest of you ship as well.
For example, I'm partial to shipping Rarity and Pinkie Pie.
What about you guys?

Non Twilight or Fluttershy pairings?

Rainbow Dash/Soarin
Braeburn/Little Strongheart

i write story's for not only Twishy but AppleDash as well.
i enjoy reading almost any ship, TwiDash, RariDash, FlutterDash, TwiJack, AppleShy, to name a few.

My favorite pairings besides TwiShy are AppleDash and Rarixie :moustache:

Timaeus
Group Admin

*looks at his profile*

>.>

<.<

I bet nobody will ever guess TwiDash.

For me, right behind Twishy is Rarishy. :raritywink: :heart: :yay:

I'm also not opposed to a little Twilight/Cadance, though it's a very rare ship.

My favorite ship would have to be TwiPie. They're just so adorable. :rainbowkiss:

I have read a few AppleDash stories that I enjoyed very much, and there is a bit more on my "read later" list, so I guess I can add that too.

Despite being in this group, one of my favorites will always be FlutterDash. <3 Also Twinkie and Rarijack. But honestly, I can enjoy pretty much any manesix pairing. Or trio or more... :raritywink:

Other than within the mane six, though...
Soarburn
Twixie
LyraBon
OctaScratch
DerpyDoc (One of the few straight pairings I like!)
CaraMac
Lunestia (dat princest <3)

And that's just for starters... so many more~ ;3

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Headcanon states OctyVinyl.

<3 DarqFox

RariJack, Rainbow Pie, StrongBurn, OctaScratch, Soarin'Fire, GalFizzy, Fizzy Whistler, and CatRep.

(Last three are from G1 :derpytongue2:)

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Indeed, TwiPie is pretty sweet. Haven't read too many stories with it in it, however. :/

Honestly, I couldn't tell.
...Then again, I didn't look at your profile.

TwiJack kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth, though I mainly blame that on Three's a Crowd, a story that cropped up earlier this year that used a crush Fluttershy had on Twilight to fuel the plot, only to swap it for TwiJack in order to make it "dramatic." Meh...

I can agree with you on SoarBurn, LyraBon, and DerpyDoc. However, I am partial to DerpyLuna thanks to the Princess Molestia tumblr. I just wish they'd get together already there. >:/

Oh yeah, OctaScratch is really good. University Days is probably one of my favorite fics on the whole site, to be honest.

After TwiShy, all the stuff I like is usually pretty uncommon it seems.

Rarity and Dash
Twilight and Tavi
Vinyl and Fluttershy
Twilight and Roseluck
Sweetie and Silver Spoon
Chrysi and Fluttershy (or Luna)

I could go on and on, but I figure I should just leave it as is

Oh yes, how could I forget DerpyLuna! X3 I love that as well. Makes a nice cute contrast to Molestia's naughty shenanigans ;P

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

I know, they are just so adorable. :rainbowkiss:
The only real fic I know that ships them though is M0re Than Gam3rs. And yes, that's exactly how the title is spelled, irritatingly enough.

owo Totally checking that out!

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Just a fair warning, though, it's hasn't been updated for a while, so you might not want to get too much into it. Celestia knows when it'll update again.

Ah, one of those huh? That's a shame. Still, worth checking it out. I can't exactly talk anyway since I haven't updated my only significant fic since season one. XD

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Heh, you should probably get on that. I should too, speaking of which, cause my last two big fics both ended up cancelled and deleted. Ah, Asini, I knew thee well.

Heh, I don't know if/when I'll ever get back to it. Might have to start over from scratch at this rate. But in any case I have other, shorter fic ideas I should do sometime as well. I just gotta kick the procrastination troll away and actually finish something for once xD

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Understandable. After all, that's what I ended up doing with most of my bigger fics.
And hurry up and beat the crap outta that troll! I wanna read some of your stuff, see how good you are as a writer.

Sparity is my biggest one. I'm also not completely against Raridash, which is more than I can say about Rarijack. There's also Twimac, Dislestia and Rarimac.

Heh, I've been told I'm pretty good when I actually get around to it and put some effort into it. It's just rare. xD I have the biggest motivation troll of all sitting on me apparently.

2178269 Beside Twishy, my favourite shippings are RariDash and ApplePie, but I like almost all of the mane six together, bar FlutterDash, Flarity and Pinkieshy.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

I don't know why, but I've never really got into any ships with Big Mac. Straight or otherwise. Perhaps he's too dedicated to the farm for romance?

Well, if you switch to fire spells, you'll do more damage to the troll rather than using just your melee weapons or bow.

I've read a few good PinkieShy and Flarity fics, but a lot of the FlutterDash and Flarity ones like to focus on a love triangle between three of them. So yeah, they're not my favorites either. I've been considering writing a story based on that concept. Two ponies declare their love only to find out their love already has someone. Could be quite amusing.

Butbut I'm out of magicka! And I was born under the atronach sign! D:
Sorry, been playing too much Oblivion lately. xD

Timaeus
Group Admin

There's never such a thing as "too much Oblivion."

X3 Fair enough, hehe

This picture describes me perfectly:

~N

Pinkiedash is my all time favorite:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::heart:
Rarijack is my second favorite :raritywink::ajsmug::heart:
Then TWISHY of course!:twilightblush::yay::heart:

I also like: