Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Hey guys, it's Pega.
Just wanted to make a post to see if anyone was still here that's active. Normally I wouldn't do this, but considering I've been gone for like a year with no posts outside of last week's one-shot and that YayFlutters, one of the more prolific writers of this group, has finished writing, figured I might have to check in, see who's still here under all this dust and cobwebs.

So... roll call?

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Heh, well that was fast.

I try and do my best to perk up inactive pairing groups, but that does mean splitting my attention several ways. :twilightsheepish:

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Can I be completely honest with you guys for a moment?
I never expected to get so many people crawling out of the woodwork in the first 15 minutes.
Kinda don't know where to go from here.
Soooo... how have you guys been?

Present altough hitted a bit of a hard spot with writing.

Well.... Considering this is the TwiShy group and all... I recently finished my first TwiShy story. That's somethin' to brag about, I suppose.

How about you? :moustache:

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Good, good. Working on a couple fics, which, I admit, feels strange to say. Been writing in-between bouts of school and Grand Theft Auto V. That game's got me hooked.

Good to see you, ceal. Glad to see you haven't changed, as well. :twilightsmile:

1992449 GTA 5 :raritystarry:
*cough* Anyway, I'm good, recently won a writing contest over here. In terms of Twishy, I ... have nothing :ajsleepy:
:rainbowdetermined2:Though I aim to change that! In fact, I'll make it one of my New Year's Resolutions :scootangel: but I never keep those so don't get your hopes up :facehoof:

1992389 I just Finished the last(latest chapter) chapter of my polyamorous story. My brain needs a rest.

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Present but dormant. Still the leading TwiShy authority. Trying very hard to kill the Block.

<3 DarqFox

I've heard about GTA 5 from a few people, though I have yet to give it a try. (Or invest in the money to buy it...) Is it as good as everyone says?

If you don't mind my asking, what contest? :twilightsmile:

It's the last chapter?! Now I really need to read it... But I don't want it to be over so soon. Decisions... :twilightoops:

1992538 wowowowowow, sorry, hehehe, (bad brain), the latest*, there will be at least 7 more chapters. :twilightblush:

You had me scared there for a second... Almost gave me a heart attack. I'm super glad to see it's not ending for a while. (The Twilight shipping must continue! :trollestia:)

1992538 Not at all, it's fine :twilightsmile:
A contest over at The Fillyfoolers group (link to group)

Congrats! Looks like an original ship if I ever saw one. :pinkiehappy:

Here and writing!

Present.

Not, unfortunately, very likely to finish any TwiShy stories in the near future, apart from some shorts in my Thirty Minute collection, but quite supportive of the ship, all the same.

Here and doing terrible at trying to write. :twilightsheepish:

Present, but I cant really write, that is not my strong side.

I am alive and my twishy story is continuing, with another twishy story (a sadder one) on the brain. Gugh, ideas, evil things.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Well, congratulations on the win, your Majesty. I eagerly await your (hopefully) coming TwiShy fic, as well.

1992509 1992574
It's good to see that the story's not quite done yet. Seems to be an intriguing concept.

Good to see you again, ship Captain. Glad to see you haven't kicked the fic-writing bucket quite yet.

Oh man, GTA is soooo good. Now that they've been patching the online like crazy, it's starting to get even better. Heck, I was even considering making a TwiShy crew for the Social Club...

Well, it's at least good to see all of you, even if some aren't writing. Gotta say though, it's worth a shot to at least try, right?

GjallarFox
Group Admin

It's great to be alive and kicking. I'm working on shoving out Ch5 of Blind, which is definitely nowhere near done. I wish to finish it.

<3 DarqFox

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Ooh boy, Blind. That should be fun to read once it's finished. Your work is always impeccable, if I may say so.

I may not be the most descriptive, but I am GREAT at dialogue.

I don't know if I count, as I have yet to write a single story, shipping or not.

That being said, I'm among the biggest TwiShy supporters there are :heart:

I like to think myself alive despite my inactivity on here :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30