Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
arcum42
Group Admin

Well, given this new icon feature, I've been trying to pick out an official icon for the group. I picked one out this morning, but it seemed a bit off. I switched to another one, but I'm still messing with them, and thought I'd see what people thought.

Here's the one I have it on right now, and the one I had it on earlier:

And here are some of the other ones I've done so far:

Ok, so I wasn't actually considering the Scootaloo bunny one for this group. Still, anyone have one they prefer, or completely different suggestions?

Edit: Sneaking in one more:

Something about number 4 on the bottom appeals to me.

I like the fourth one on the bottom, but the second one is just so cute! :rainbowkiss::heart:

Book Fort Twily

second to last gets my vote.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

They're all nice, but there's just something about a cute filly in a book fort... :twilightsmile:

I vote for either the 2nd one in the upper row or the 3rd one in the lower row. I think they look good by the banner :twilightsmile:.

arcum42
Group Admin

1065768>>1065769>>1065770>>1065779>>1065785

Added one more in at the bottom, since the consensus seems to be moving towards book forts...

I really like the second in the first row and the third and forth in the second row.

I like the skeptical/reading Twi. The fourth one from the left.:twilightsheepish: That or the sixth one.:twilightsmile:

1065768>>1065792
yes.

arcum42
Group Admin

I swear I didn't need to put in any of the others. :twilightsmile:

I'm starting to suspect I may end up with a second round later on, after removing all the ones that didn't get enough love this time...

Okay, that bookfort is also freaking adorable :rainbowkiss: the one before bunny scoots (somehow I didn't notice the adorableness of it, I was focused on the adorableness of, 'I can has book?' filly Twilight.) Why can't we have both? :applecry: :fluttercry: :raritycry:

Number two has my vote simply because it is very representative of the group and is quite visible when the site shrinks them down to fit in the buttons on the group box on user pages.

The 4th or 5th ones might also make good choices.

All of them would like real nice with a rounded corner outline to make them pop on the group buttons: I could assist with that if you'd like.

I vote for any of the one's with Twilight's book fort

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

The new one. A book fort with a flag? Freakin' adorable. (A link to the original image would also be welcome.)

arcum42
Group Admin

The original image is over here.

Either of the book forts.

arcum42
Group Admin

Alright, think that ends round 1 of the Group Icon vote, so I'm going to lock this thread, then proceed on to post round two, with the survivors of the first round. :scootangel:

You can see why I wasn't able to pick one. :twilightsmile:

I'll have to think about the rounded outline. I'd probably have to see what it looked like, though.

1066659>>1066747>>1066847>>1069436
Seems like everyone loves book forts. Though obviously I do too, or I wouldn't have done searches like "Twilight book fort" when looking for images. :twilightblush:

Number 4 reminds me of myself going through the incoming folder. Wish I could have folder specific icons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22