Twilight's Library 4,833 members · 6,260 stories
Comments ( 258 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 258
Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Just a quick reminder, folks: this group is, well, effectively dead. I mean, yeah, it still has members, so if you bump this thread you might get noticed... but it won't be as much attention as you could potentially pick up elsewhere.

Rather than settling for a post in a single thread, why not join a group dedicated to this sort of stuff? The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau can help you out. (Just be sure to read the group rules first.)

Im working on my first fic, I planned out for years. I would love for people read what I have so far; so here it is:
Stardust to Stardust:Conspricacy

TMy Crazy Ex
Restraining orders may be imminent...
23 KM To Nerdiness · 45k words  ·  187  17 · 4.9k views

For those that don't know:

I was recently thinking of making a fic about many people's/ponies' encounters with crazy ex marefriends/coltfriends and thought what if I put other's OC's/human selves into it dealing with a cray cray pone. Now, I'm not COMPLETELY certain on making it for a while, but if I do, I was wondering who'd want to be a part of it and what MLP character they want to be paired up with only to regret knowing them...

Well, I've thought about it, and I've decided to go for it. So if anyone wants to be a character in this, PM me this:

NAME: can go by your first name only or your OC's full name.

SPECIES: human or pony (earth, unicorn, pegasus, NO alicorn or other made up hybrids).

INTERESTS: something I could put into the story for accuracy.

MATE: who's the crazy "significant" other (Celestia, Luna, Cadence and unreformed villains are off limits).

Remember, if someone is paired with somepony you tried to go for, it's first come first serve. One story PER user.

Well I am currently working on a few books.
And how can I resist the temptation of suggesting my book trilogy.

EThe Chef's apprentice
What if Twilight becomes a chef instead of Celestia's apprentice
vincent789 · 83k words  ·  47  6 · 1.5k views
EThe chef's student
Twilight's journey continues
vincent789 · 60k words  ·  21  3 · 580 views
EThe Chef's Life
This book 3 in Twilight's serie to become a master chef.
vincent789 · 86k words  ·  17  2 · 483 views
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 258