7) Slept with Luna
8) Went to church
9) Drank a shit ton of 'Monster'
10) Did :derpytongue2::pinkiecrazy::trollestia::twilightsmile:

Professor Plum
Group Contributor

Drank a shit ton of 'Monster'

Ew

Never played New Vegas, don't have a Courier character, can't relate :trollestia:
Sorry, but the thread was asking for it

ed2481
Group Contributor

Slept with Luna

That would be an awesome threesome

1) I guess we're both gay now?
2) I don't have a basement. :fluttershysad:
3) He'd be confused, because my Courier uses energy weapons, but my Lone Wanderer used guns, and we all know that the two are not mutually exclusive.
4) He'd kill him because he wasn't hi-tech enough.
5) He'd single-handedly win the war. We'd all be celebrating his birthday as a national holiday right now.
6) How do you accidentally knock out Celestia? Did she trip onto his fist?
7) "Better than Cass..."
8) He already worships Antler.
9) How much, in litres, is a "shit-ton"?
10) Sleeping with Derpy and Pinkie might count as taking advantage of the mentally disabled. Celestia is so loose she wouldn't even feel it, and Twilight may or may not have her first (and arguably best) one-night stand.

Knocked out Celestia

Run like the FUCKING WIND!

1) Okay, if I picked my female Courier that'd be pretty awesome.
2) I don't have a basement.
3) My main Courier is also the Lone Wanderer, so I imagine he'd be pretty weirded out.
4) Presidential Medal of Awesome. It'd probably end up involving him explaining the Fallout-verse's tech, so I'd look forward to fusion.
5) Find a way back to the future.
6) He did it, not me! I'm sure he was justified though, because he's a Lvl 50 Messiah.
7) Which one of us did that? Was it like a three-way, or did we take turns, or did we each get our own Luna or what?
8) Okay, we share the same religion, and he's a nice guy. I think he'd have a few interesting things to share.
9) I hate monster. Mark would probably get a huge AP boost though.
10) I'm not sure what you mean by that...

Regidar
Group Contributor

1) Just had sex
2) Got trapped in your basement
3) Played Fallout 3
4) Met Obamav
5) Went back in time to WWII
6) Accidentally knocked out Celestia
7) Slept with Luna
8) Went to church
10) Did

Don't have Fallout: New Vegas :moustache:

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Me: "I told you not to drink Veronica's special mix drink."
Scarlet: "Shut up before I shoot you in the head."

Though I all reality she would punch me hard in the face before we even got to the bed when she saw Luna waiting for us.

1) WOuld be best sex ever
2) would play caravan intil we found a way out
3) Would be WTF Moment
4) Would kill him because he is a horrible leader just like ceasur
5)Would defeat the Nazis by ourselfes and personally kick Hitler in the balls so hard he fell over dead
6) Would laugh and then run like hell
7)Best threesome ever
8)Would just of gone to church
9) Would be super hyper but also kind of sick
10) Would not do derpy or pinkie becasue you just cant and with my female courier and both celestia and twilight would be best foursome ever.

Late Night Delight
Group Contributor

Which courier? I'll go with Dimitri.

1. "So you'll call me right?"
Me:*shiver* "I'm straight"
"I'm not."
2. Would convert to rape dungeon or armory. Probably both.
3.Kill, kill, kill, enslave, kill,kill and end the world. And then do it again.
4.I'd shit my pants in fear of the gov. going full MIB on our asses. Dimitri would laugh and probably try to hit on him/ask for work/or shoot him.
5. Nazis would've all had their heads popped off and their concentration camps/extermination camps turned against the. Dimitri would then side with Red Army, spread communism after it.
6.Dimitri'd probably kill her or draw obscene shit on her forehead. I'd go full fanboy.
7. "I don''t swing that way."
8.Awkward cuddling on pew, just to piss everybody off.
9."Who likes monster?"

Oh, the sexual innuendous jokes we'd make and the shit we'd do would be overly hilarious. Moreso since Dimitri's shamelessly gay and funloving, and I'm straight and like to be completely crazy.

Edmar Fecler
Group Contributor

1) wouldnt do it in the first place. we hate gays. :trixieshiftright:
2) dont have a basement, so we'd be pretty concerned if we got trapped in it. :applejackunsure:
3) recreate my courier in the form of the lone wanderer. :rainbowkiss:
4) we'd probably just tell him to bugger off (as respectfully as we could). :ajbemused:
5) my courier would use his stealth boys and expert sneaking to infiltrate the heart of Germany (killing anyone in his way, yet remaining in cogneto) so he can brutally murder hitler. I, for one, would liberate as many concentration camps as i could before victory was declared. :ajsmug:
6) blame it on Silver Spoon and Dimond Tiara. :trollestia:
7) I'd try to show her the best time of her multi-milinium life. :twilightsmile:
8) Ask for forgivness after committing adultery with Luna :twilightblush:
9) i have no idea what is that, so.... i have no idea. :unsuresweetie:
10) no Derpy. No Pinkie. Celestia; fantasy accomplished. Twilight; second place fantasy accomplished. :twilightsheepish:

edit: why is everything marked out by default?

1) Just had sex = (thank god I play female char) It would be really weird...

2) Got trapped in your basement = probably the cause of number one...

3) Played Fallout 3 = We both would try to play a bad guy/girl...then both realize that its sinful to even try and play a good guy/girl (I cant play a bad guy to save my life...unless...)

4) Met Obama = A) borrow a Power fist B) Scream " CANADA!!" and punch him in the face. :flutterrage:

5) Went back in time to WWII = Hide behind her and scream.

6) Accidentally knocked out Celestia = I'd tell her the wasteland needed her and tell her to run as I take the blame. :rainbowdetermined2:

7) Slept with Luna = Gets slightly stranger...

8) Went to church = not strange at all, we are both religions, her from the Dead Horses, me from my family.

Frank DuFresne (Doc)
Group Contributor

1. "We must never speak of this again."
2. Go Fish.
3. *CTD* "Mario Kart?"
"FUCK YEAH!"
4. "Have you ever thought about increasing import taxes for products coming from China?"
5. Crawl all the way to Germany.
6. Put a cake next to her. Then run.
7. Fucking awesome.
8. BORED!
9. No.
10. No, maybe, yes, yes.

GhostlyReader
Group Contributor

1. I'd be bisexual. I have no problem with this feel.
2. Fucking ow that's a tight space.
3. Killing everything.
4. Shake hands/give a friendly nod of the head each.
5. Steal all of the german weapons. All of them. For the lulz.
6. "Oh, shit..." "...Is she alive?" "Yeah... but she'll probably be out for a bit..." "... Alicorn puppet?" "Alicorn puppet."
7. "...I'm debating if this makes me a man, or just into bestiality now..." "Eh, I've had weirder." "How?" "Fucked a Deathclaw."
8. "Ugh, why are we here? I'm not this religion." "Just suck it up and respect the Old World cultures..."
9. IN the worlds of Homestuck: Engage Trickster mode.
10. Derpy would be a bit awkward, Pinkie would be fine, celly would be the same as luna, and twilight... well, I'd be gentle, that's for sure.

1) Get trapped in the basement.
2) Have sex.
2) Play Half-Life
4) Hugged Obama
5) WE WOULD FIGHT FOR SWITZERLAND AND ESTABLISH IT AS THE DOMINANT CIVILIZATION OF EVER
6) Dat's cool.
7) Dat's cool.
8) Agnostic/Atheist/Theist/Buddhist/Protestant over here, that's offensive.
9) ewnofuckthatshit
10) Nopenopenopenopenope (On the first 2)

1.Fuck Yes(mines female :P)
2.My basement is litterally impossible to get trapped in(only way would be if there was a huge ass explosion/earthquake that would most definately kill me as well.
3.She'd probably be confused as fuck, because my Wanderer fights Deathclaws with spiked knuckles :D(on very hard difficulty too)
4. Eh not that impressed
5. WOOO NAZI KILLING PARTY!
6. :rainbowderp:Woops
7.WOO THREESOME
8.zzzzzzz *slaps courier* quit snoring
9.Eww
10.All at once or seperate?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17