Octavia Fans 1,588 members · 1,288 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

The only pony I ever see her get shipped with is Vinyl, but I'm interested in what other Octavia pairings there are out there.
If she was straight, she obviously wouldn't be dating Vinyl, but who would she be dating instead?

I might use my favorite pairing in a project of mine. Rule 63 Vinyl Scratch doesn't count.

4088190 Noteworthy all the way. There really is no arguing Best Ship.

4088190 I can think of two. Fredric the pianist and Noteworthy, one of Mayor Mare's assistants.

That's all I can think up on. There might be others.

I would choose Frederick Horseshoepin (the pianist from Octavia's ensemble).

4088198 I second this. Can't second it enough.

There can only be one, and that is Shrek.

Shrek is love, shrek is life

4088228 Not even the mighty Ogrelord is worthy enough for our beautiful and talented Tavi, be gone with you!

Shrek doesn't need permission!

I'm surprised that nopony has just placed their OC on this list actually. If mine was male, I'd have put mine. Again, not worthy. But rather get reshrekted than not try.

Or one of the other band members. I wrote a trilogy revolving around her and the violinist.

Octavia x FtM Vinyl Scratch

:raritywink:

I read a Twilight x Octavia fic... I'm not sure what happened to it though... But that's not straight.

I don't know... I think, if I were to write a straight ship fic with Octavia, it'd be with an OC. There really aren't any males she'd take a liking to that are canon, in my opinion. Any of her 'fandom created' ensemble partners don't really seem like the kind she'd take to either, or they her... If we're going with 'fandom norms' in personalities and everything.

I'd have to think hard about the OC, though. It would be more of the circumstances of their meeting and association though, and not too much his personality.

My male OC.

Who is human.

And totally a self-insert.

:pinkiecrazy:

Octavia/Doctor Whooves

In my headcanon, Scratch and Tavi are best friends, but nothing more. Vinyl is jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend, while Octavia can't even get a date. Then she and Noteworthy meet..:pinkiehappy:

1) Frederick Horseshoepin 2)Parish Nandermeier (harpist from the quartet) 3)possibly Neon Lights? (introed thru Vinyl) 4) Time Keeper (aka Dr Hooves)

I have no idea. Maybe Dr. Stable? It's mostly because dating a co-worker like Frederick tends to end badly. (That's my thinking anyway.)
But I don't think that any background or secondary stallions would be of her fancy considering her personality.

It would fall into OC category, but one must be careful the majority of those can end-up being a "Reality Bender".

Oh, boy...

Perhaps a Blues musician? I would think that she could enjoy the Blues. I'm most likely nuts.

I apologize for anything that I may have caused.

Spike. Both have an love for music and their different from each other. They balance out. (I'm terrible in exampling stuff like this.:twilightblush:)
Plus it my second favor ship. The first is Spike x Harem.

Harpo Parish Nadermane.

This guy. Imagine the possibilities of having her shipped with one of her bandmates?

Also, with the amount of character he was given by Terrasora in Syncopation, he is one of my favorite background ponies.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I've never seen her straight-shipped with anyone but Big Macintosh. :B Which I like, so I can't complain.

The only other one I could really see working is Frederic, as others have said. Or maybe Fancy Pants? Wouldn't that be a hoot.

I'll agree with what the others have said. Noteworthy, Frederic Horseshoepin, and Harpo are the best bets.

I hadn't thought of Fancy Pants - an excellent choice as well! Also, am I mistaken, or isn't there something out there that paired her with Soarin?

Rule 63 Vinyl Scratch doesn't count. :twilightangry2:

To me it's technically not rule 63, but even if it is...

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27