Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,606 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Which of the Mane 6 would cuss. I'm having trouble I'm leaning towards Applejack and Rainbow Dash

1057325 I personally don't they any of them would in all honestly. But If I had to pick, RD would be more likely to use them, Aj would be the more polite one.

The Apple girl, and the fake Rainbow haired one.

1057325 If any, I would say Rainbow, but none of them seem to be capable of swearing.

I would say RD and AJ since Rarity would think that it's unladylike, Twilight would know better than to stoop down to that level, Pinkie is always happy, and Fluttershy is practically to shy to say anything...until she snaps :flutterrage: and that's when you run.

AJ might actually be too polite (in her own Southern fashion) to use such language. If nothing else, she's trained herself not to say it out loud so that she doesn't talk like that in front of Apple Bloom. Pinkie probably gets the giggles when she hears dirty words, Rarity would (as said above) think that it's unladylike, and Fluttershy would die before being heard saying those words. Due to her extensive reading, Twilight probably has a really huge vocabulary of filthy words, but I doubt she ever uses them.

Maybe Dash. Maybe.

Cussing isn't awesome. Rainbow Dash only ever does awesome. Thus, she doesn't cuss. I don't think any of the Mane 6 do, honestly. They're the Elements of Harmony. In a human paralel reality where they would all act more, well... more human, where they might not be the Elements of Harmony, I think Rainbow Dash would cuss.

Applejack: would swear, mostly in frustration but not around kids.
Rainbow Dash: not around kids, but is more open to it out aloud but not the major three.
Rarity and Twilight: only in compete anger, nothing else.
Fluttershy: No.
Pinkie Pie: unsure, maybe.

I'd say RD if any. Fluttershy maybe if she snaps, and then you run! :flutterrage:

Fluttershy and Rarity, hands down :heart::rainbowlaugh:

I'd say Rainbow Dash most definitely--she has the persona of a punk rocker. Second most would be Applejack, growing up on a farm has taught me that women working fields and lots swear even worse than men. :twilightoops:

probably all of them, to be honest. I mean, everyone swears when they're mad enough (though Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy would probably rarely ever swear, and Rarity and Twilight would definitely be restrained). Honestly, AJ and RD would definitely be throwing a few F-bombs quite more liberally than the other girls, but no one's perfect!

1058778 I agree with you now. Thanks guys! :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13