Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,050 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 79

Full list of banned members:

-EOM Gamzee - Posting on Chatoyance's profile that he wanted to kill her.
-Solarboy_Django - Personal attacks on Chatoyance and midnightshadow.
-Luka - insulting Chatoyance, threatening and insulting TheCrazyMan and general trolling.
-Night Dreams and his innumerable alts - Impersonation and spamming the board after repeated warnings to stop.

Good. Serves him right.

boredhooman
Group Contributor

*sigh*
This shouldn't be necessary.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

327316 Agreed. That's just plain wrong on many levels.

Deadite174
Group Contributor

Huh, I thought he was already banned. Still good to hear.

Also, would it be best just to create a general ban thread? Because creating a new thread for every ban might get old after awhile.

327322, done.

Solarboy_Django has been banned as well for making personal attacks on Chatoyance and midnightshadow.

Deadite174
Group Contributor
boredhooman
Group Contributor

Should you update the OP to have a list of banned members, instead of needing to scroll through the thread and sort out usernames from the rest of the posts?

Not to sound like a dickhead but I saw this coming.

Hey man, I heard you like your bans... so I banned you while you're banned so you can enjoy being banned while being banned.

But seriously though, good decision.

GIULIO
Group Admin

Good to hear.

New Full List of Banned Members:
-EOM Gamzee - Posting on Chatoyance's profile that he wanted to kill her.
-Solarboy_Django - Personal attacks on Chatoyance and midnightshadow.
-Luka - insulting Chatoyance, threatening and insulting TheCrazyMan and general trolling.
-Night Dreams and his innumerable alts - Impersonation and spamming the board after repeated warnings to stop.
-WrathOfGod519 - Being a troll when it was not needed.

After discussion with Starman Ghost, Krass McWriter has been banned for repeatedly provoking NoMoreSanity along with other members.

boredhooman
Group Contributor

Is it bad that I chuckled?

Pffft, he swore I didnt. He ignored me first.

Wait, when did this happen?

TheCrazyMan
Group Contributor

Look in the "Polite Request Thread"

Warwolf
Group Admin

An hour ago, apparently. Sheesh. This is what happens when I stop paying attention to the internet to watch a Stephen King movie. :rainbowderp:

GIULIO
Group Admin

Same with me, except I went out with friends.

Warwolf
Group Admin

And I'm actually about to go out now for a walk. See you all in an hour or so.

boredhooman
Group Contributor

>friends
*sad, longing sigh while staring out the window*

GIULIO
Group Admin

What about internet friends? I've met up with some of my UK buddies that I've met on Facepunch a month or so ago. It's actually quite an experience.

Warwolf
Group Admin

Facepunch? How many people did you hit? :rainbowlaugh:

GIULIO
Group Admin

It was a total of seven people. It was a fun meet up.

Warwolf
Group Admin

Yeah, but did you break any noses? :pinkiecrazy:

boredhooman
Group Contributor

356983>>356989
Uh... should we delete our conversation and have this thread relatively uncluttered?

After discussions between Starman Ghost and I, Krass is unbanned.

GIULIO
Group Admin

So how's our banning system gonna work? Two strikes and yer out? Or is it case by case?

362275, it's case-by-case.

OP has been updated.

Will I be banned if I swipe you guys' s--t? It's kind of, like, my thing and all.

boredhooman
Group Contributor

Swiper no swiping!
Swiper no swiping!
Swiper no-
Aw, fuck.

Deadite174
Group Contributor

Joking aside, I think the only insta-ban penalties by now is the really bad shit. Racism, transphobia, pedophilia, the works. Simply being an asshole leaves room for either being unbanned like with Krass after some deliberation and the hope you won't do it again, or given a strike or two before being banned. Like the mods said, it's a case by case thing, and I think it's the best available course personally.

Warwolf
Group Admin

I think I can agree with you on that one, Sanity. I mean, people get into arguments, it's a fact of life. But one argument shouldn't get you banned for acting like an asshole in said argument if you're normally a regular guy the rest of the time.

Deadite174
Group Contributor

Yeah, I was mad at Krass, but I forgive him for that, and I'm willing to give him another chance, and I'm glad the mods gave him one as well. It's just the really bad shit (Pedoshit, Sexist shit, Racist shit, etc.) that deserves a banned right away. And I assume no one here is a pedophile/racist/sexist sack of shit, right?

Warwolf
Group Admin

We can only hope. I know I'm not, at any rate. :rainbowderp:

boredhooman
Group Contributor

Erm... Yes. I mean no! I-er... dammit.

Warwolf
Group Admin

Luka has been banned for insulting Chatoyance, threatening and insulting TheCrazyMan and general trolling.

385302 Man, all the fun stuff happens when I'm asleep

boredhooman
Group Contributor

Luka? He started the original 40k group. That was like his 4th account.

You have some screencaps of what he did?

Night Dreams has been banned for spamming the board.

Kid, if you're reading this, step away from this group for awhile. You're not doing yourself any favors.

-Night Dreams - spamming the board after repeated warnings to stop.

YAY. Although I liked the drama that guy caused, I actually hated the guy himself.

628748 It's about time, the guy was using this place's forum as his personal blog field to demand sympathy when he decides to quit on a story. Made me leave this group for a while given that every other thread wasn't even relevant to my main objective in joining, seeing what people call the weak points of CB stories.

Cluodhammer - banned for spamming the board.

Thunderlane
Group Contributor

I hope you didn't ban the wrong one.

Ten bits says Cluodhammer and Night Dreams are samefag.

Valkeden - banned for impersonating an admin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 79