Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,049 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 602 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 602

lol. I imagine Celestia, Luna, and Twilight getiing life in prison in a hamster cage. :rainbowlaugh:

2611330 XD and the ultimate torture. Have them read my immortal. (Man I'm still recovering..)

The astronauts from moonbase alpha shows up. And drive the ponies insane,

"HOLLA HOLLA GET $"
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUn"
Celestia:PLEAAAASE....MAKE IT STOOOOPPP!!!!"

JOHN MADDEN
FOOTBALL
ANOTHER CHINESE EARTHQUAKE EBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

How about this: Celestia does her whole "convert humans" deal, but she is thwarted by the technologies of Group 935 from CoD: Zombies.

2642802 ? You mean kill her?

Hey, I know I haven't posted in, like, forever, but reading through this thread gave me an idea. A crossover with a game series I'm a fan of with TCB. However, sadly, I doubt it will work, because it would have to be a more visual medium to tell it simply by virtue of the game series involved.

But if it were possible, I think it'd be hilarious.

Read this Review and you will learn why

*hands you a bottle of Brain Bleach*

2665509 thank you. *use it immediately*

I had an idea for a ACB story. :pinkiehappy:

A story that takes place in it's entirety in ponyville, and doesn't feature either a human or a conversion bureau. in fact, ponies have never even heard of humans. (except Lyra who has as always, romanticized humanity to the point of making up crazy theories and misinformation.) My idea for an ACB story is where all the conversion bureau stuff happened long ago, and the hearths' eve story is sort of what Celestia used to cover up the truth. (she did the same to her sister after all.)

It would involve many things, but would get started the same way as the series, with Twilight reading too much into things and discovering that there is something wrong with the Hearths' eve story (shouldn't be to hard) and played out as mystery, involving her friends. This would all culminate in them discoving the true foundations of Equestria is built upon the death of an entire species, and what's worse, that they could be descended from new foals.

The story would end there, but I have an idea for a sequel. The reveal divides the group between those who think it's best to leave this buried (Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity), those who think Equestria should know what Celestia and Luna did regardless of the fallout (Applejack and fluttershy), and the last who secretly refuses to let this have happened (and with a whole wing dedicated to time magic will find a way to change it).

The second story would revolve around: The conflict splitting the mane 6. The fallout as the truth is revealed. Twilight Sparkle's seclusion (which isn't elaborated on). Celestia and Luna being forced to declare martial law to stop the riots cause by those that are calling for the diarchy being removed from power. The discovery of a way to detect the decedents of new foals (they would have members on both sides, and this would have to happen latter.)

This brings me to my idea for the conclusion of the possible trilogy. Twilight creates a time portal and pulls the entirety of ponyville into the conversion war. The whole town, because the energy required to create a connection between 2 points in time is so vast that the space brought through is almost irrelevant and hard to judge, so better pull too much through than too little.

The third story would be the traditional TCB story, but with an allowance for a truer version of the mane 6 to be present. Additionally, while some of the mane 6 didn't want Equestria to change for something that happened in the past, that doesn't mean they are will to let it happen (alternatively even if they hate that it happened, they have good reason to not want Equestria to lose either.)

That is my Ideas for an ACB story, and I'm glad to get that idea out.

Human Octavia turned earth pony x Vinyl Scratch anyone?
I currently have a story that is on hiatus attempting to see how such a romantic escapade would play out.
Naturally, it bombed on the first paragraphed to a degree not seen since my days in the Pokemon fandom back in 09 or so.

I find it intensely interesting as to how a human turned earth pony Octavia would cope with losing her hands to play the cello, having a loyal (And perhaps an even slightly obsessed.) Vinyl Scratch clinging on to support her through this horrid transition. Vinyl is vehemently anti Conversion Bureau in this version by the way, i.e threatening to buck the brains out of any new foal and/or Royal Guard dumb enough to attempt physical diplomacy and perhaps a little bit of physical intimidation. And by buck, I mean hind hooves meet face kind that may or may not inflict brain damage.

As for the romance itself, Vinyl Scratch has already developed romantic attachments to the Octavia Günther. Depending on how I wish the story to go, either Vinyl is set up to having a very large crush on the cellist, to which Octavia remains unaware of due to Vinyl's unexpectedly shy nature about it, or perhaps fiercely loyal as a loving marefriend. I think it would be cute in seeing Vinyl stuttering in embarrassment as she attempts to confess her own infatuation with the human, perhaps getting a tease about it from her other friends.

I wish to experiment with just how berserk Vinyl would be if she were to happen upon a newly ponified, renamed and brainwashed Octavia Philharmonic, who is all too eager for the "saving" of humanity. I.E: The kind as seen in Redskin's own story. In this, I am mainly curious as to how Vinyl would be able to help aid Octavia in rehabilitation from the trauma she suffered after being liberated from her brainwashing, helping her beloved cope with the guilt of participating in the forced conversion of a group of school children, all the while trying to deal with her own inner conflicts.

I would really like to see TCB ponies end up in the Shin Megami Tensei universe.
If Xenolestia thinks that humans are bad, just wait till she meets the demon king Lucifer, or when she has to compete against God for who order will prevail.

Equestria tries to ponify a magical Earth. Human history is basically the same but with magic instead of technology. And since magic only mixes with the seven simple machines and some basic compact machines, out tech isn't very advanced, but we have magical object that look like tech like in Harry Potter. And Equestria's magic isn't the problem, it's the barrier itself, both worlds have magic, but it's like salt water and fresh water, their's is a science, ours is an art. Here's a cool scene:

"Give up, human." said Twilight Sparkle
"Give up?" questioned the human. "And why would I do that? I'm winning this fight."
"And how is that?"
"Tell me, do you know what this is in my hand?" asked the wizard, gesturing to the orb of light he was holding.
"Well, no, but I don't see how it'll help you defeat three element bearers..."
"It's a magic extinction attack."
"A WHAT?!"
"If I stop concentrating, the magic in this orb will explode out, blowing all the magic in this area away, creating a rift. You're a smart mare, Twilight, surely you've heard of the Great Rift?" Twilight had, it was created during the second world war, by the US government. It had created a permanent scar in reality itself, anyone who entered the rift's soul was torn from their body, and their body was transformed back into it's most basic components, the same fate awaited anything that dared enter. "I am holding down the dead man's switch."
"Sweet Celestia, and you would use it?"
"In an instant. I am a wizard, I would gladly die for my cause. Would you?"

Wait a minute, I just found a MAJOR flaw in the possibility of ANY Conversion Bureaus working.....

They didn't take out Chuck Norris yet.....

May the divine entities have mercy on her ethereal form, as Xenolestia's physical form certainly won't be receiving any....

Actually her ethereal form would have to deal with Bruce Lee....

2769406 heh, that and the form of Clint Eastwood in his prime; while Norris would most likely find help in the form of Arnold Schwarzenegger....

Comment posted by Dreadnaught deleted Feb 7th, 2014

Crossover with the game Devil Survivor 2.

Both the TCB barrier and the Dragon Stream barrier withstand Polaris's first strike.

Septentrions try to destroy both barriers.

More factions vying for Polaris to grant their desires.

Uh, hey everypony. I hope none of you don't mind this idea I have.

It is sort of tied with the game that recently came out: Lightning Returns: FFXIII.

Before I continue, what I will say will have spoilers tied to the game, its ending and secret one. If anyone here don't want to spoiled your time playing the game, then please ignore the sentences below.
----------------------------------{Spoilers below}---------------------------------------------

....Alright, here I go. My idea is that when Celestia(Xenocelestia, a doppleganger, a brainwashed/mind-controlled Celestia or Queen Chrysalis disguising herself as her, whatever) begins the Conversion Bureaus and forced ponification on Humanity into brainwashed New Foals with her brainwashed/genocidal/misguided ponies and Elements of Harmony, she unknowningly disrupts the balance between the Mortal/Living world of man and the Unseen/Spirit Realm governed by the Yeuls, causing Unseen Chaos to storm the worlds of man and pony alike.

This could take place where Lightning and her friends are still young and alive like in the secret ending or dead in the new Valhalla or whatever. Odin(I like to see looks on Celestia and the ponies faces when they see this guy.) and other Eidolons are welcome to make an appearance if anyone wants them to. The Chaos/Souls within the transformed smiling brainwash New foals react violently in time to make things interesting or make things difficult for Equestria. Humanity can wield I'Cie magic again without branding. You could use Bhunivelze if you want a big powerful Villain or whatever. Lightning could still if you wish use her remaining powers she got from the dead goddess Etro and the perhaps slain Bhunivelze.

Okay, here me out on this one.
Sorry for the large post BTW.

So i wrote a 4000 word one-shot:
Dopplegangers

The premise is that a few months before Celestia (or is it?) transported Equestria to Earth to go all TCB on them another human faction, a pretty evil (well, you know, the 'take what we want when we want and if you try to stop us we blow your planet up' type) space empire that has found out how to cross universes had inserted teams of intelligence agents posing as members of the local population (Bio-engineered bodies and AI drones) into the area in preperation for a fairly non-lethal takeover.

Now these agents are spread out, some in Equestria, some in the Griffon lands etc but all of a sudden Celestia prepares her crusade, teleporting Equestria to Earth before the agents are able to tell the empire. The empire however tracked their agents through universes and sent a fleet to immediantly claim the planet as the whole 'cross universe' thing is a touchy subject for them. The fleet arrives at the end of the pony-human war, the humans wiped out as the barrier covers the world.

The agents however are unaffected as they were in the barrier at the time and most of them infiltrated important agencies/military areas. One of the MC even is the assistant to the head scientist who made the potion. They contact the fleet and tell them to wait, the empire waiting unti weeks had passed and the Equestrians had dropped their guard.

I plan to make a new fic continuing the one shot that has the agents put their plan into action, having allied with some surviving changelings the three teams of agents who were in Equestria (these agents are human, alien and AI in nature, including a particulary pyschotic self-aware AI who enjoys experiancing her 'human' emotions and feelings to the fullest. Oh, and she can shape-shift and has nanotechnology) set up some chemical weapons in major cities as well as conventinal explosive charges.

Celestia (not herself by the way, can't say too much more) organises a victory parade to celebrate the 'liberation' of the human race, a parade that the agents are going to crash.

As she is giving a speech one of the MC walks onto the stage in his temp pony body, introduces himself and demands her immediant surrender. Celestia and her guards are shocked, the agent explaining everything and pretty much telling them that they can surrender or die. Celestia laughs this off, saying that it's othing but a bluff.

Right then an explosive charge is detonated, demolishing a large hotel and bringing it to the ground. The agent calmly explains that there are other such devices as well as chemical weapons in three cities and they are not afraid to detonate them and wipe out thousands. Celestia orders her guards to attack and kill the MC.

Just so this doesn't confuse people, not every pony was happy about what they did, in fact most think that it was extreamly strange for Celestia to just suddenly want to convert an entire race. A small group of the guards had started to question her actions, after Celestia locked up Luna and the Lunar guard for merely asking her to re-consider her plans some guards started to notice that many of Celestia's personal guards seemed more... distant and fanatical.

These guards stop the personal guard from attacking the MC, pleading for Celestia to listen to the apparent alien so that thousands of civilians don't die. Celestia calls them traitors, claiming that the lives would be a fair sacrifice to kill jsut one human. Finding themselves against the majority of their former comrades the guards all circle around the MC facing out preparing to die like soldiers.

A few are wounded and some are killed as fighting breaks out before the glorious arrival of human re-enforcements turn the tide, drop-pods filled with Spec-ops, air support, infantry, mechs and tanks arriving to support the offensive as pin-point orbital bombardments destroy key military areas and support the forces. Celestia orders the barrier to be raised, (in this fic Shining creates the barrier supported by a squad of trained unicorns, the EOH are required to do the entire planet however) but unknown to them the Self-aware AI had already seduced one of the unicorns the night before and killed him after smexy times (It's rude to kill your partner half-way through and besides the AI enjoys the act of seducing and then copulating, claiming that it makes her feel 'so organic') before stealing his form and hiding the body.

As they are about to erect the barrier she drops the disguise, yells out 'Suprise!' then guns down all of the unicorns with her in-built weapons. Shining is spared however as he was observed to be slightly... puppet-like in nature and the Empire wants to interrogate him. She knocks him out and with the barrier not on Equestria, unprepared and un-willing for another war is quickly taken over by the sheer number of soldiers (Think like millions of troops in power-armour [not WH40k space marine armour] with assorted weaponry with the standard being pulse-laser rifles. Oh, these guys are the standard troops BTW) and Celestia, after being given a condensending speech by the MC is subdued by speciel forces troops and arrested.

The fic will the focus on the wide-scale military lockdown (the empire is pretty draconian) of the entire planet, life for the ponies during the occupation, the curing (of the mental effects) of the potion-affected humans who have to adapt to being stuck in pony bodies and the fights between the empire and groups of rebels still loyal to 'Celestia' including former members of the PER. Some HLF who have been cured of the brainwashing start to target equestrian civilians in revenge for the conversions, the empire cracking down on them as well.

No one shits in the sandpit but them.

Oh, and the MC is stuck in a pony body as his real one was stored on a ship that had to respond to a small war that flared up in another universe. He is not pleased.

Changelings are found and intregrated into the Equestrian society, however are treated slightly better due to their will to co-operate and join the empire in exchange for food and protection.

The guards that stood up to Celestia are rewarded with police officer jobs and liason duties (supervised of course) and the fic will also follow their issues of becoming the 'enemy' when they only want their people to survive and prosper. The ones wounded are treated with care and a military service is held for the ones that died as the empire respected the way they stood up to Celestia for their people.

The empire experiments on Celestia, and while i'm not going to reveal my plan I have a way to explain her behaviour. The revelation of which will open up the main conflict of the fic.

So, TL:DR I got this idea, should i write it or not?

Had three story ideas. They're free to use for anyone who wants to.

1. When Celestia reveals her intentions to go to another world and convert it, she is put in an asylum(via deception and excuses of protecting her to prevent her from trying to escape). Turns out having spent a thousand years as the highest power of the nation, with everyone telling her she could do no wrong, has made her believe she could do no wrong.
Add in the fact that she's been exposed to more Equestrian propaganda than anyone alive(even if there isn't that much during the time of the story, she's still very old), and the only reason there was still an Equestria for Nightmare Moon to try to conquer is a combination of luck and the fact that she was still good at ruling as long as she didn't have to compare ponies to another race.
Now everyone has to try and cure her while persuading her from trying to escape.

2. The Conversion Potions were made to take the standard human mind and turn it into a slavishly devoted puppet.
When has there ever been such a thing as a standard mind?
In this idea most people exposed to a conversion potion either snap in some way or ignore the compulsions due to the fact that every mind is different, so there can be no universal method to reorder a personality. It would probably be even worse if used on a non-human.

3. Despite the sheer atrocity, humans aren't fighting the Conversion Bureau at all. After all, they're winning.
The premise behind this one is that the Conversion Potion reacts strangely to humans due to them not having magic. While their bodies are transformed and the new personality takes hold, their original minds are another thing altogether. Whether they become basically magic based ghosts, or fuse with all the other humans into a powerful gestalt-mind, the Conversion Potion is doing exactly what they want. Too bad no one's telling the ponies.
That doesn't mean they're not outraged by the ponies' attempts at xenocide and species-wide brainwashing, so once the last human is "converted", bad things are going to happen to the ponies.

How about a reverse one where humans try and convert the ponies and the other races of Equestria into humans?

Why?

We'd just take their land and resources. It's not like we need more humans to have to look after.

And those ponies and changelings are pretty cute.

Certainly changelings anyway.

I had an idea once for an Un-Conversion Bureau story. I'm not talking about a fanfic where newfoals are brought back to human, subject to counseling and mental deprogramming, though that's pretty cool. Why can't I write that?
But anyway, I'm thinking of writing a Conversion Bureau story featuring no conversion-it's just a story about how Equestria should act, with no Xenolestia, no zombie newfoals-it would be a straight disaster story. Conversion would be the absolute last resort, there'd be Equestrians and humans working in conjunction to stop, get rid of, or move the barrier, ponies geeking out over human tech... think something like Project Sunflower, which most of you probably know I like.
There's no conversion. There's none of the tired old tropes-just humans and ponies working together to save the world, coexist, and ensure a culture. And also, ponification potion-which will be like Plan Z-doesn't cause zombies or fuck with anyone's mind unless I feel like injecting an eldritch abomination like Tirek or something into the mix.
And, uh... sorry for not using this before.

What about fanfic with Phlebotinum Rebel, and other Pro-Human Transhuman tropes? Maybe Devilman fusion with ponies instad of demons and Celestia instead of Satan? Or Attack On Titan fusion?
Sorry for my English if something wrong.

Perhaps along idea that might take some time and effort to do right. ( Sorry if I make the idea less interesting because I suck at summaries/ being subtle :facehoof: )

It would follow some ponies sympathetic to humanity with one unicorn pony covered head to hoof in bandages, an apparent burn victim but has some skill in magic that allows him to patch up wounded and help around the camp. But he always does surgery and other such things in private where none can disturb or see him until the patient is ready to be moved or receive visitors.

IT would then follow a group of human and pony rebels as they try to fight against the evil Celestia's forces and slowly pick up other survivors along the way. With the bandaged pony always being the most kindest among them all, even taking time from his busy day to play with the foals/children and even adopting a young orphaned human to be his student.

the unicorn does not say who he is, just that he did bad things and that is why he is all scarred. He usually goes by a nickname and responds to it. But as time goes along we get little snippets of information about him. His mane is completely gone but some of the fur around his body still remains though regrowing in patches, his horn is very bandaged and has a splint around it, as if it were snapped off.

He takes good care of his adopted human child and even finds trinkets to give to the child like toys. But one day their camp is found and every one is killed, not ponyfied because they have been far too much of an annoyance to Celestia.

The bandaged pony is held down and forced to watch as the child he adopted is stomped to death by two of Celestia's soldiers. His cries of sadness and pain echoing all around him as he finally gets free and wraps his hooved around the dead child, sobbing and crying out with a broken heart while the guards all around him laugh and taunt him and his adopted child.

The bandaged unicorn though stops sobbing for a moment and begin mumbling words under his breath. The wind picks up and feels like a storm is coming as the Unicorn gently lays his child down on the ground, rising to his feet and removing the bandages with his magic. Once the bandages are all removed. The once great King Sombra steps forward with a smile as he breathes in all the hate in the air around him, before uttering a curse on the guards all around him, using magic long forgotten and banned by those who deemed it too deadly to use.

He savors the screams of the ponies around him as their bones break, their muscles rip, and their teeth rot and crack inside of their very mouths. They suffer a slow and agonizing death before Sombra is satisfied. The dark pony king then laughs as he prepares to seek vengeance on those who destroyed him before, but his power is now much greater with weakened Elements of Harmony and an entire world full of hatred for him to use to power himself.

He only stops his new crusade of vengeance to do one final act to put his old personality to rest. He buries the bodies of his old friends and leaves a stuffed animal at the grave of his adopted child before carving a bloody path of dead and dying ponies as he goes on his way to visit a certain princess. :pinkiecrazy:

yyyyeeaaahhhh my summaries suck :unsuresweetie:

As I said im not very good at subtlety and id probably fuck the story up anyway. If anyone wants to take this story and do it right they can and I would be happy to see this concept done right. :pinkiehappy:

I have seen the new Godzilla movie several time now because its an awesome movie but i got me thinking that someone should write a TCB story where equestria and the barrier show up a few months or years after the events of the 2014 movie and sensing that Nature has been thrown out of balance again Godzilla rises up out of the ocean to once again restore balance and kick the ponies of his planet

An idea I've had for an Anti-Conversion Bureau/ FMA crossover fic.

The Conversion Wars have been going on for too long so Celestia decides to take drastic measure.

Whenever a human is made into a newfoal, their soul is extracted from their body and replaced with an artificial one loyal to her. Using the countless souls she's collected, she condenses them into seven gems and implants them into the mane six and Luna, bestowing them with unimaginable power and converting the mane six into alicorns.

The side effect is that each of the gems represented one of humanity's "Seven Deadly Sins," with the soul that best embodies that sin taking control of the pony host.

The story will be made up of oneshots, not necessarily in chronological order, based on Full Metal Alchemist.

A Watch Dogs story were Instead of Aiden Pearce's Daughter dying she and the wife are converted by the P.E.R and he plans his revenge against The Conversion Bureau and the P.E.R

I just want a story where Canon!Celestia owns TCB!Celestia.
And then, the other canon Princeses get in on the fun.

To be honest, I think that the first thing Celestia saw of human Culture is F.A.T.A.L. This would Explain sooooo much.

2850709 do it. DO IT I BEG OF YOU!

Conversion bureau vs. Bioshock: Infinite. CAUTION: SPOILERS!!

Premise (Rough draft): After Booker and Elizabeth escape Monument Island, Comstock uses the Siphon to open a tear that drags Columbia into a world that Equestria has conquered in 1912. Celestia uses her magic to keep Columbia in the world so that she can convert the residents. The Luteces try to reverse the Conversion process and task Booker and Elizabeth with destroying Celestia's field so that Columbia can escape, in case the Luteces fail. (I don't know, I just thought of this)

Transformers. (No specific continuity)

Optimus Prime tries his best to reason with the princesses, but their delusion is rivaled only by the now deceased Megatron's.

Left with no other option, he and his Autobots prepare to stand by their human allies.

Please Say the Pretenders and Godmasters are there!

Here's a thought:

Sombra and the Crystal Empire.

Now, let's assume that the Crystal Empire is included in the area that is seen as 'Equestria'.

What would happen once Sombra and the Empire return? Will things go differently on post-TCB earth?

Will Sombra, hearing of the exaggerated wickedness of the entire human species, seek to free them from the forced mind 'healing' to further his own ends? Will he end up as a kind of hero?

Something to mull over I believe.

There will likely be references to a lot of the different Transformers types.

It would probably be background stuff though since I only have cursory knowledge of them from the wiki.

I think it would be funny to see Xenolestia try to explain how he is evil since the only bad thing we know he did was enslave others.

"He subjugated another race with his superior magic and forced them to do his bidding. Any who resisted had their personalities altered magically."

".....Uh princess, this is sounding kinda familiar."

3301251 Or the rise of radiation (magical) wakes additional Mutos, or Gyaos, if you want to use the Gamera franchise. If magic is radiation, guess which mares are suddenly top of the menu? :twilightoops::raritydespair::rainbowderp::pinkiesad2::fluttershbad::ajsleepy::trollestia:

Sombra saves the day.

No one would see it coming.

Haha!

You know, I actually had an idea for a oneshot spinoff of Xenophilia with Sombra as the good guy.

In Xenophilia, Equestria is matriarchal. In the expanded stories, when the Crystal Empire comes back, it's revealed that their treatment of males was barbaric, even 1000 years ago.

My idea was that Sombra didn't enslave the Crystal Empire, just the mares. He was giving them a taste of what they had been doing for generations. Some escape and tell Celestia and Luna he's an evil conqueror. He gets banished and takes the empire with him.

Then, in the present, the truth is revealed when Equestrians see how the stallions are treated, they let Sombra get back to business.

Celestia: My sincerest apologies your highness. We should have investigated the matter more before interfering. I cannot apologize enough.

Sombra: Hand me that branding iron and we'll call it even. Now, if you don't mind, I have civil rights to enforce. Sombra away!

If you could swing the lack of investigation on C&L part, it has great potential

3165050 Check out Conversion Bureau Through The Glass But Darkly. I tried to give the canon crew a real reason to go through with Conversion.

Comment posted by Dan_s Comments deleted Jul 19th, 2014

299709 Black Rock Shooter (Game incarnation) Vs. TCB.

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 602