Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Now I know what your all going to say, but I'm not talking about Spitfire in general. I've read a lot of SoarinDash fics where Spitfire is portraid as the baddy and I want to see what everyone elses view is on this Is.

Is Spitfire a good playful pony, or a bad pony?

This pic kinda illustrates what I'm on about -

I dunno I think she's a good pony at heart, what about you guys good or bad Spitfire?

I think she's good pony:coolphoto:

2485690 agreed, she doesn't seem like the bad pony. :pinkiehappy: ~Alex

2485680 She good pony out of the bedroom but between the sheets...............

2485701 ....she's godly :coolphoto: haha, sorry I had to say that, but yes she is good pony. ~Alex

Good pony :scootangel: (And she deserves a meme here)

hmmm what are you thinking for a meme? :moustache: ~Alex

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

She's a good pony used as a bad guy because lots of writers don't have the talent/confidence to realise that not every story needs an antagonist.

2485730 Best. Statement. For This Thread. Ever. :raritystarry: ~Alex

2485799 hehe I didn't say anything! :rainbowlaugh:

2485680 I would have to stick with good, not really enough reasons to call her bad

She is a bad bad pony who needs to be punished.*licks lips*

2485970 ...the clop folder awaits :trollestia: ~Alex

2485680 She's a good pony as long as you don't get on her bad side. And if you do, you're doomed. :trixieshiftleft:

agreed. :coolphoto: ~Alex

She military so she neither. Someone in a the military could be your best friend or your worst enemy if needed. A lot depends on the person, but a good rule of thumb is, if you mess with someone under their command you're SOL. But on the samehand if you befriend them, odds are they will go through hell for you.

2486981 thats a very cannon approach good sir! :scootangel: I bid you good day :pinkiehappy: ~Alex

That's actually one of reasons I hate SoarinDash shipfics. They portray Spitfire in the most despicable way possible, and as such jealous b**ch.
I personally think she's a good pony, a very nice pony. Who perhaps has a bit of a temper but not as a bad pony like she's portrayed in most SoarinDash shipfics.

2487118 I love this comment, best one I think that answers my personal feeling for the thread ~Alex

Zauber Junge
Group Admin

2485730 YOU need to get a medal of some kind! BRAVO!

Zauber Junge
Group Admin

2485680 Shea a good pony I HATE when people just use her as the bad guy in SoarinDash fics.

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

*receives a medal from Spitfire*

:pinkiehappy:

100% agree, she's a nice happy pony who loves Dash...getting off track sorry :rainbowwild: ~Alex

2488812 oh hey muxix check it out, the last thread I posted I never knew Spitty was shipped with this many ponies! ~Alex

:rainbowkiss: yay, I'm loved haha

I think out of all the SoarinDash fics I've read (a fair amount I suppose) I've only read 1 that portrayed Spitfire as a bad pony and pulled it off rather nicely, giving Spitfire a reason for hating Soarin' and Dash besides being jealous, and only 1 where she actually was nice and supported the two. What about you?

2489010 I've read a fic where the guy makes Spitfire evil, she takes away Soarin and Dash's newborn foal...Spitfire is not a foalnapper she is a nice kind pony! ~Alex

What... why, how *stutter* :raritydespair: What?
Ok then, that is definitely not Spitfire. Amen, she would never hurt a foal or kidnap one.

I always prefer to see her as a lawful and dutiful but relaxed and funloving. Not really meanspirited or cruel.

Zauber Junge
Group Admin

2488820 Now I'm so jelly I could be sold in a jar and spread on toast.

2488836 Mmmkay!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33