The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,842 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

"Bones that crunch between our Teeth
Blood that runs underneath our feet
Screams that fill the night with dread
And Meat that makes us fully fed"
This rhyme just came to me and i think a story is in order. All's good except for one tiny detail... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!

Anything carnivorous. With feet.

A chilling tale about a group of cultist cannibal ponies. Told from the pov of the survivors.

2117429 What if Twilight's dark side took on a form on its own, and then starts bringing the rest of the mane 6 dark sides to life. Then they could do all wrong and all sin and make Equestria a hell on earth. Something like that, this is just an idea.

As the first of the elements, meat is the most important element. It ensures we never go hungry.

2117429 mysterious creatures that start to start epidemics all over equestrian and the creature looks like a cross between a vulture, werewolf, and aligator

A psychotic group of murderous cannibals that are hell bent on eating everyone in Equestria starting with the Mane 6, and start doing so by trying to recruit Spike or the CMC?

TGM

Fluttershy discovers an unknown creature in the forest. She decides to nurse it back to health, but unbeknownst to her, at night it sneaks out and feasts on ponies for dinner. When she wakes up, she has no idea. Eventually the trail leads back to her new friend, but she stands up for him and decides to hide him.

This continues for a while until it eats her friends. then when she finally realizes that he's the one doing it, it is much too late, and eats her. The end.

:pinkiecrazy:

Distrance
Group Contributor

What's going on in here?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11