The Writers' Group 9,291 members · 56,392 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

What would be the bat pony equivalent in the EqG world? I was thinking vampires but they are myths, Of course, the entire magic thing happened but before that, what would they be?

I am not aware of any mythical creatures residing on EqG Earth.

I'm guessin since they are so close to ponies they would just be a normal human, maybe with a few particular changes but a human all the same

Maybe have vampires exist but be like, an offshoot.of human?

I'd be guessing changes to the eyes, skin tone and maybe more pronounced canines?

(canine not k9)

Also cold be more hairy since batpony's seem to be more fluffy. Definitely more pronounced k9's.
If they kept the eyes that would also be cool

I don't reckon they would if they were more human, bats primarily need fur to keep warm on bat ponies the tuft at the top of their ears is used to determine downwind (I believe).

If ponies don't seem to keep their fur I think it would be reasonable that they wouldn't keep theirs

They are either a particular ethnic minority, which I’m not a big fan of myself. Or, they’re just goths. Which amuses me greatly! :rainbowwild:

Considering how the mythical and powerful alicorns are... school principals, I'm gonna say you nailed it pretty much on the head with goths.

Have them be hiding behind some large dumpsters and smoking, missing classes to the degree that some people consider them a myth, and you're spot on.

Goths, since Pegasi are mostly sports fanatics, unicorns are nerds, and earth ponies are either academically gifted, such as Octavia, or are normal students like Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

7294016 Here are some ideas:

If anyone is wondering.... here is my pride and joy, aka My Female Bat Pony Self, as a EG Human when she goes through the portal into the Human World from Equestria. X3

Fortunately I found these plates from The Roger Tory van Helsing Guide to the Bloodsuckers:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12