The Writers' Group 9,291 members · 56,386 stories
Comments ( 1306 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,306
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You know, sometimes good ideas come out of jokes. Let's try this one out.

Welcome to the official Free For All Chat thread! Here's how this works:

In this thread, the rules are relaxed. Besides the site rules, the ones that apply here are rules 0 & 6. So I'll still want you to use your common sense and not start big flame wars, spam a bunch of reaction pictures and that sort of thing.

However, in this thread, your posts can be about anything!

You can ask for help and be as bloggy or promotional as you want in this thread, as long as it meets what I said above. You can blow off steam here, take it easy, and talk about whatever you want. You can even talk about writing and ponies here if you feel like it, but you don't have to. And I'll sticky this thread so you know where it is.

Now I just hope I don't get a million notifications from everypony directly replying to this post...

--Sweetie Belle

Now I just hope I don't get a million notifications from everypony directly replying to this post...

As the first person to do anything in this thread.

I DECLARE WE SHALL SPAM SWEETIE'S POOR NOTIFICATION BOX BY REPLYING TO HER POST EVERY TIME WE MAKE A POST!

No really though. This is a brilliant place to dump spam.

Comment posted by Opium4TmassS deleted Apr 3rd, 2016
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Thanks. I like the idea of having someplace everypony can blow off steam, and I think it makes things a little friendlier around here.

We'll have to see how well it works out, of course...

--Sweetie Belle

Starlight loves the smell of napalm in the early morning hours. Smells like victory.

5151299 Then she remembers this.

Explains a lot about her. Nam was hell.

5151314 That it does, my friend. That it was.

We're having 30 mph wind gusts here in Long Island.

It sounds like two armies of pegasids fighting in the sky.

What are they fighting about?

5151336 are you sure that's the right war?

Not sure. All I know is there's a lot of loud noises and things falling or being blown into other objects.

The power went off a few times, too.

Yes
[youtube=e5L617dEXlE]

Poor Starlight. My Little Apocalypse Now

Comment posted by Scrutinizing Chump deleted Apr 3rd, 2016

Basically a random stuff thread?

http://candybox2.net/

I am sexually attracted to pineapples
I am getting surgery to fulfill my dream of being where spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea
People say "you fucking retard" and "that's impossible you dumb bitch" but they're all privileged white men who don't understand my suffering as a white, shemale, transpineapple.
Please get Tumblr to support me today

5151366 all up in arms about 'nam, but everyone forgets about Korea. Even the fan artists forget. I can't even find any ponypics from that one.

Korea was hell for My Little Pony as well.

5151396 but where are the pictures? Where is Hawkeye Pierce, Pegasus Surgeon, and his trusty Earth Pony associate Trapper?

Comment posted by Opium4TmassS deleted Apr 3rd, 2016

Yes Korea is the forgotten war in MLP.

5151414 but why? I can see Radar being like Featherweight, or Klinger like Rarity (always fabulous), and of course Frank has to be a Unicorn, just to round out the bunch. And that CIA guy whose name is always different would be a Changeling in disguise.

5151268 I've nothing to give...

Uh...

HEY LOOK OVER THERE IS THAT A MOOSE

Speeds off into the distance

Let's take the joke route!

What do you call a dog with no legs?

It doesn't matter what you call him, he isn't coming.

5151433 that is...frighteningly accurate. And looks like it was from the comics.

A thread like this needs some chill music to listen to while socializing:

When the fandoms collide

*coughUndertale abridged*cough*checkitout*

*cough*

*cough*

sorry... it's really windy over here... allergies. :trixieshiftleft:

Be careful this story is really scary! :(

Millions? Doubtful. Thousands? Entirely possible.

Also, since everyone`s linking music... Why not?

I wonder if that`s ponyfiable.

5151385 All this talk of the Vietnam War on the Writer's Group and not a single mention of "the draft"

I know what you mean.

Can I have your NNID/Friend Code?

You guys want to know what I consider a joke?

A story I wrote in... 3 hours, somehow became my top story....... :derpyderp1: HOW DOES THAT EVEN? I'm still trying to figure it out. It isn't even all that good. (Comparatively) And to top it off. I WROTE IT WITH WRITERS BLOCK. Someone please tell me if I am just some butt end of a joke or something. I have no idea how this story did so well.

If you want here you go. Please tell me how this did so well...

5151989 "With the first pick in the 2016 Fimfiction draft, The Writer's Group selects..."

One is a two-dimensional representation of a mythical creature devised to commercially exploit prepubescent girls.

The other is a purple unicorn.

Am I the only one who thinks this song might've inspired the writer who thought up Queen Chrysalis?

Sweet Celestia, they totally are.

I get the feeling this thread is quickly approaching the unsafe levels for low-speed internets.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It's also rapidly approaching the next page!

--Sweetie Belle

5152192 13 hours to hit 2 pages.

That means there are people in this group who don't even know this thread exists yet.

I have another idea. Lets use the revenue fimfiction gets from its ads and hire Snoopdog to do live reading of our fic. We could call it the SnoopDogs Snoop-fics.
And why not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,306