The Writers' Group 9,324 members · 56,773 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Rainbow Dash - I'll never turn back, never let my friends down
Rarity - I'll give you everything and even more
Fluttershy - Let my kindness heal you
Applejack - Mah heart is open to ya/Ah've got nothing to hide
Pinkie - ... I feel so relaxed?

I simply can't figure out what is Pinkie's pose supposed to mean. She doesn't look like laughing. Any ideas?

3535503 Carefree, blissful, free like a bird? :trixieshiftright: :moustache:

3535503 She is laughing on the inside :pinkiecrazy:

3535506 "Let the bliss of laughter free you" ?

She looks drugged, it makes sense In context considering that, well, it's fucking Pinkie Pie, and god forbid you have her near Alex "General Fuck You" Mc Badass, his opinions on her are something along the lines of.... oh wait, he's right next to me, Take it away Alex!
IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON THE LITTLE MOTHERFUCKING BITCH ASS PIECE OF SHIT, I'LL SHOVE MY GODDAMN CHAINSWORD UP HER ASS AND OUT HER MOUTH!

It's kinda funny lookin'. She wants to break the 4th wall to make the viewer laugh.

3535503 She's experiencing and communicating pure Joy. It's a state beyond the crude manifestation of Laughter, where you have become the joke and that's ok with you.

(In all seriousness, they all look kind of weird to me in stasis, in those bipedal-but-not-really poses.)

DH7

I'm afraid that I interpret the poses quite literally, that is to say, not at all. They all seem like the same pose to me, their elements have taken command, to the point of levitating them in the air, and each bearer accepts this, as they are accepting an intrinsic part of themselves. For each of them, this is a moment where they embrace who they are.

3535503 "Laugh and smile, always."

I don't know why but I broke down laughing...

... her element works!

3535913 "Everyone is in fancy poses, so I'll just float here without one, looking like a fat pink horse, to make to laugh."

"...here, have a cupcake." :pinkiehappy:

I think she died

"Do the Harlem Shake."

I just took it as the moment for the Elements to shine. At that point, they get levitated into the air with the Elements taking command, or rather, the bearers accepting their role as an Element holder. Each one doesn't signify their respective trait; they're just floating in the air, ready to mess up Black Snooty.

But that's boring, isn't it? Alright...

"Let the healing power of Laughter cure you of your anguish."
"Laughter is the best medicine."

I don't know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17