Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Jesus I am in that lonely mood for a good one.

I really like Gilda to a point that I'd rather not elaborate but does anyone else have any suggestions?

928374 Really just look for something you like. My stuff is sort of Meh compared to the top dogs here so I wouldn't recommend it. Especially if you wanna stay in a good mood.

I'd recommend any of TheGentleManCreeper's stories, or Crowley's, they do quite well in theirs.

You can take a look through my favorites section. I have a ton of them. I highly recommend Xenophilia, Your Little Adventure and it's sequel, Setting Her Heart Aflutter, Colour Of My World, Los Pegasus College, and Until You Met Her. And sorry to add so much but another favorite of mine is Bittersweet by RagingSemi. I have a ton in my favorites so feel free to take a look!

I would recommend my Derpy and Trixie fic. There is a Applejack fic but unless you can deal with bad grammar I wouldn't recommend it.

Ahem, if you wouldn't mind me shamelessly plugging myself.

The Next in Line

Voila! (It's a Rarity fic, if you're wonderin'.)

I would recommend Turbulence.

Description: Having turned away from the spotlight, you preferred to distance yourself from fame and popularity. Instead, you chose to live a simple life away from the crowds and fortune. But when you meet a multicolored mare with an unusual request, can you find it in yourself to go for the gold again?

And here's another one, that is also made by Kody910. Scorched

With a history of theft and deception behind you, you make the best for yourself through possessions belonging to others. Or, rather, the possessions that once belonged to others. With no need for a steady line of work, you keep yourself afloat through your occupation as a master thief.
But when a heist goes awry, you're left at the mercy of a simple apple farmer...

I hope I helped!:pinkiehappy:

Agreed. RagingSemi's shit is so good! It's a massive story in a single chapter and its so cool cause i don't know why his stories are so good! :pinkiehappy: Think my favourite would be the one with AJ

Then You Saw Her, without a doubt, is amazing, and a great read

928843 Haha I know his stories impress me so much. Because even though it's clop, the story and amount of heart in it makes it magical.

Thanks for the feedback everybody I'll be reading through your suggestions.

I'd reccommend my story, Red Thrush, but it is simply fiction, not Fim fanfiction :twilightblush:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13