Rule 63 3,992 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

I'm writing a Sunset Shimmer story and I need help with the name of her as a guy.

*looks at thesaurus* How about Eventide Glint?

4433461 Sunlight Blaze

I would have gone for flame glimmer.

4433467 Meh.
4433486 I like the Blaze part, but not really feeling the sunlight.
4433492 We already have a Glimmer Dude.

4433497 Blazing Glory?

Sundown Luster?

4433557 I really like that one:pinkiehappy:

4433586 use it if you see fit mate :twilightsmile:

Nightfall Flicker
Sundown Glint

I think it was Sunset Glare.

Solar Flare or Solar Blaze might be good.

You know he already has a name right ?
He's name is Sunset Glare

4434038 Thank you, I was hoping someone would say it. They actually have male version of Sunset's demon form, which is so awesome:pinkiehappy:.

4433970 Solar Flare is what Celestia would look like if she let her jealousy get the better of her.

Would you like some pointers? First, don't use synonyms. I've seen so many r63 names that ignore this. Focus on character. Now the name Sunset can be used unisexual, so keep it. Shimmer needs to be replace with something that befits his character. I know very little about Sunset's character, but I can work with one aspect ratio of what makes her human (no pun intended.) She's a bit finicky with a temperamental sense of caution. A good name for that kind of guy... would be "Glaze."

That's the best that I can do. Sunset Glaze. Let me know what you think.

Would you like some pointers? First, don't use synonyms. I've seen so many r63 names that ignore this. Focus on character. Now the name Sunset can be used unisexual, so keep it. Shimmer needs to be replace with something that befits his character. I know very little about Sunset's character, but I can work with one aspect ratio of what makes her human (no pun intended.) She's a bit finicky with a temperamental sense of caution. A good name for that kind of guy... would be "Glaze."

That's the best that I can do. Sunset Glaze. Let me know what you think.

Donut Glaze :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25