Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey guys!!! So I've been seeing a lot of "infection AU" over the clock app and I really liked the idea, so for now I drew a little Fluttershy surviving in the woods, next time I'll try to draw some infected pones because this AU sounded really fun!!

Have you guys seen any of it? :twilightsmile:

Metal Gear Shy. Tactical Cuteness Action.

I'm aware of the Infection A.U. but I've never read it.

So what’s the infection? Like how does it spread and stages

Reminds me of two very different stories.

THc Svnt Equus Pinnis
Torn from the world she knew, Fluttershy must navigate a space-faring society and find a way home...
Masterweaver · 40k words  ·  842  24 · 11k views

And... It looks like the other's been deleted. Oh. And Fimfetch doesn't have it either? :rainbowhuh:
Well, that's incredibly unhelpful. :ajbemused:
(Sigh):ajsleepy:
Either way, the other one was called Inner Beauty. :ajbemused:

The gist of it was that Fluttershy decides that she's tired of being so... well, shy. She gives herself a dose of self hypnosis (she looks in the mirror and gives her reflection The Stare; she tells herself that she'll be generous and be able to appreciate the finer things, like Rarity, be Honest and have integrity like Applejack, be brave and Loyal to others and to herself, like Rainbow Dash... you get the idea.) and the next day, she's TOTALLY different.

Unless this is an example of the Mandela Effect and it never was a thing? :applejackunsure:

Though, speaking of Infections....

[Adult story embed hidden]

Oh, I remember the one that was deleted, I was really excited to read that one!! From what I remember, at most, it had like two chapters I think :derpyderp1:

and the one you embedded I read a long time ago, I loved it, for some reason I've always thought Fluttershy would be pretty awesome if she left her insecurities :twilightsmile:

Yeah!!

I've seen a couple on TikTok but haven't read fics about them really :twilightsheepish:

So... If i'm correct, the story no longer existing means... It's open to adaptation? Just a thought.:ajsmug:

It's not the kind of story I typically read either.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10