My Little Pony Renaissance Contest 113 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Dezmo
Group Admin

FOUR JUDGES

The majestic Wanderer D who loves writing crossovers such as Sunset's Isekai and The Sweetie Chronicles Fragments.

The legendary ROBCakeran53 who carved his name in MLP history with My Little Dashie and kept up his fantastic storytelling with The Whittler.

The absolute unit Shakespearicles who likes to write stories that I cannot link here in this family friendly group.

And last but not least the wildcard Dezmo who is hosting this entire contest.

THE PLAN

These four judges will read separately, ranking each story from best to worst. Once the four lists are created they will be compared and the top three stories will be announced alongside each judges personal award pick. The deadline for this is August 31st.

YOUR PART

Rest weary writer and go see your competition. Read, rate, comment, and perhaps even add a few to your sacred library. When the time comes to select the lucky few, be prepared to face the crowd.

The virgin My Little Dashie writer vs the Chad Unplanned Parenthood writer

(Settles in for a long and stressful August)

Tried to speedrun half the story in 2 days, and failed miserably.
Oh well, not like people are gonna like my story anyway.

Speedread any% explained

I'll be real- I already know I lost. I was hoping only like, 10 would post but from the names I've seen, I have about a 0.0000001% chance of winning(although I'm curious on where my story lands). Regardless, the story was still fun to write so I have no regrets

I wanted to add my story to this contest, but I just could not reach 4000 words for it. I'll still finish it for fun. If anyone is interested, it's called "Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because It Happened." The premise is that Twilight and her friends gained longevity of life when they began ruling Equestria, but it did not transfer over into the mirror world. Now a long time has passed, and Sunset is the only one of Twilight's friends left in the mirror world, and she is about to die.

Sad that I couldn't submit it, but oh well, there's always next time.

MLP FIM is ending, but don't cry because it's over...smile because it happened.

Dezmo
Group Admin

I will gladly read it, after I finish all of the submitted stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8