Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,461 stories
Comments ( 151 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 151
Comment posted by Mystic Sunrise deleted Sep 13th, 2020
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I believe that if we simply don't 'think' about that horrendous holiday comic where they took the guise of a questionable internet persona, it didn't happen regardless of what folks say. Worse than the 'Gabby Gums' incident that was so bad Twilight Sparkle put a dome around her entire library just to force ponies out.

But I will say the picture on the bottom looks pretty good. Such detail.

For the best. It's non-canon anyway.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So true... Otherwise that would've been brought up back when 'Equestria Girls' was running.

But ever since production ceased since the series of shorts (One of which involving the girls dressed as fruit and vegetables) and more emphasis is on 'Pony Life' nowadays, who knows if that would've ever been canon?

Even the ending may not be, according to the writers.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Aw... Sunset Shimmer and the baby kitty! Makes me think of 'Oliver and Company'.

A Disney movie that accurately captures the inherent cuteness of kittens. It and The Aristocats both have my respect.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The Aristocats may not be one of the 'best' features in Disney's history, since the protagonists didn't seem to be in a rush to get back home, but it does have it's moments. Like having 'Eva Gabor' as the lovely Duchess.

Yeah, my only real attachment to it is that the main characters are cats.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah they are pretty cute. Certainly better characters than the cast of 'Cats' (The recent version). To think there was going to be an animated adaptation with hand-drawn style back in the 90s.

I heard that film wasn't very good.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Of course it wasn't, I saw it for myself. Not to say there weren't some things I did enjoy... But yeah, it was not the best adaptation of the musical.

I hear they tried to use Taylor Swift to promote it and entice people into watching because she's in it, but she herself did not promote the film to her fans, as if trying to protect them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She was barely in the movie except for that one scene and to my understanding her character is prominently featured in the musical. But to be fair, I did like her performance at the character and her singing is stellar.

If there's one thing I did like about the movie is that they gave Victoria a story instead of making her the silent dancer who sings in the background.

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Okay, back to only posting cute stuff :derpytongue2:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

All right, all right... You want cute, here's this:

This takes Cat videos to a whole different level.

You want to go back to posting cute stuff? Here's an adorable cat video!

Also look at my avatar.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I did find how Silverstream could 'possibly' look as a human. I don't know who that other person is though.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well I know Killroy likes Silverstream, if the avatar didn't give it away. But I'm glad you find the imagery rather attractive. I'd go for something hotter, but then this group will have a reason to kick me out.

In case you haven't guessed I gave your EG Silverstream one of those upvotes. :twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well I'm glad someone finally told me who gives me an upvote. The ones who give me a downvote know better than to speak up or else who knows what's going to happen.

I'd go for something hotter, but then this group will have a reason to kick me out.

Welcome to my world :rainbowlaugh:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There was this one time I got SunTwi so flustered with some material I put for one of her stories, she was like, 'One of these days, you're going to put me on an 'M' rated list mister!' She's so funny and that's why I like working with her.

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

To the cute stuff again :derpytongue2:

Why it's you!

Eevee wants snuggles and tummywubs. :3

Hehe. *happy silly noises*

:rainbowkiss:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Aw, a Pikachu that looks like a little kitty cat? How can we deny the cute little face?

Glim Glam x3 I'd boop noses XD

I can't! :raritystarry:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay this one's adorable. Like something out of a manga.

Very cute of Sunset blushing.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

When a girl gets that much attention, might as well savor the moment. They may be two completely different Twilight Sparkles, but they each represent one side of the same coin.

*squeee heee heee* :rainbowkiss:

Awwwwwwww.......These cutie pies are sooooooo Adorable!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well they don't call this page Cute Central for nothing.

Offscreen: It's 'Cuteness' Central...

Shut it!!! *Clears throat* But you ain't seen nothing yet:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

What can I say? I'm a huge cat person.

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

:rainbowkiss:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Did you try searching for that image through google?

Comment posted by RainStripes deleted Dec 22nd, 2020

:rainbowkiss:D'aww Hey there cutie:twilightsmile:!

This actually gave me the idea of having a MLP style Santa hat added to my user image

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 151