Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Soaring
Group Admin

Forty stories. That's a lot of fics. You all smashed it. Thanks to everyone who decided to submit for the contest! We will be posting another thread in here when we're ready to announce the winners of the contest, which should be in approximately two weeks. If anything changes, since life is always unpredictable, we'll let you all know. If you all have any other questions, problems, or issues, don't hesitate to reach out to me, Famous, or the rest of the judges.

Thanks for running the contest. It was great to try writing something I'd never really tried writing before.

Hello when will submissions open again I want to submit my story for review

Soaring
Group Admin

When you write another chapter of Set Sail

I just updated it last week open the folder please i need feedback so i know if I write good

Soaring
Group Admin

No, update it again and then we'll talk about 'opening the folder'.

DumbDog
Group Admin

Sir this is a Sears. Now please shut the fuck up before I have sex with you.

DumbDog
Group Admin

Sir this is a Sears. Now please shut the fuck up before I have sex with you.

i just wrtote a chaapter where i did the sex can you please review it i need feedback or I'm going to DIE

DumbDog
Group Admin

Sir this is not an appropriate way to conduct yourself at our Sears' location. I will be asking you to please leave now.

review my story OR THERE WEILL BE CONSEEQENSES IMMA REPORT U 4 BUJLLYING >:((((

DumbDog
Group Admin

Do it bitch. No stones.

I had no ideas for this contest at all. I just want to write Roseluck and some zebras and bat ponies. Good luck to those who entered.

Thank you all for running this contest :twilightsmile: finally got the excuse to write a Tuna story :twilightsheepish:

This is a comment

7262139 Ayayayay, hype bois.

40 is lots. More than I can count on one hand, even! I'm also immensely glad that mine isn't even the only Spitfire crackship. I had one job.

I'll report your mother. qB^)

7262139 No rush but do you know when the results will be known?

Soaring
Group Admin

We are making a lot progress on the judging and are entering the final phase of it. No ETA, but we'll have results sometime soon™️.

7276028 Oh, that's great. May I ask what the final phase entails

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22