Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 348 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 348
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What started out as a commentary role-play has turned into a spectacular, magical movie theater, where anyone can watch Twilight and friends embark on Cinematic Adventures of a lifetime!

When the Cinematic Adventure comes to our heroes, we bring the Cinematic Adventure to our audience.

• Mr. Enigma — The owner.
  • Dramamaster829 – Mr. Enigma's Editor-in-chief.
  • Discord — The founder.
  • Me, PhD (I’m not a doctor) — The manager.
  • Silver Shill — Concession Stand Employee (sells snacks)
  • Toonwriter — Silver Shill’s subordinate Terminated.
  • Kathmlp202 — Toonwriter’s former co-worker Resigned
  • Gustave le Grand — Head chef
  • Crazycartoons5488 — Ticket stand
  • JusSonic – Toonwriter's former co-worker Resigned
  • Tim Ribbert – Vendor
  • TopGun1986 – ComedianLet go
  • Crazy Steve – Employee (DO NOT WORK ON A MONDAY)
  • More employees coming soon

About Us

While Mr.Enigma directs and entertains us all with his Cinematic Adventures, we the people of Discord’s Cinematic Adventure Theater, see to it that the Equestrian heroes’ friends and loved ones back home are treated to show of their Cinematic Adventures.

Also, we strive to cater our hungry audience, just as Mr. Enigma strives to satisfy our hungry minds for new stories.

The foods

We don’t just sell popcorns and sodas at Discord’s theater. Being the eccentric, wildcard professional in the show biz he is, Discord wants everyone to experience his theater like no other. It’s all in the imagination.

“In a world of pure imagination,” —Willy Wonka.

Like Flix Brewhouse, the theater is like a built-in restaurant, in front of the big screen.

In front of the seats, we have magic bells, where the audience can ring anytime to order whatever they have a hunger for, be it a Krabby Patty or Willy Wonka’s chocolates.

Scooby-Doo Wrestlemania Mystery

• Mercy the Buzzard
  • Abby the Witch
  • Ramblin Rabbit
  • Hoskis the pig
  • Mr Bossman

Night at the Museum

1. Jeff Jarrett

Oh! Goody!

*Pull out my wallet*

How much bits for to watch in the theater? 10 bits? 20 bits?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!

That's a pretty awesome idea.

Don't forget security because you guys need it after that evil ghost incident in the Conjuring episode.

Sign me up for the loyalty program

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Hope y’all enjoy the show

Does that include the candy/food from Harry Potter?🤔:derpyderp1::derpyderp2::derpytongue2::rainbowwild:

*reading the sign*
- Honey! Children! Get dressed! We're going to a special theater!

To be honest, this DOES look fun to be a part of. And I do happen to have a huge knowledge of animated movies.

Count me in!

Funny enough, my town has a flix brewhouse in my local mall. and is the basis for my own real life version of Animaniacs starring me and my imaginary friend siblings called "Ani-Merle Hay-niacs".

Hello sir i'm looking for a job can i work here.

Comment posted by MarioBrony deleted Jan 4th, 2021

Sounds like fun! :pinkiehappy:
*Heads to the theater* I'll see you there!

I'm down, I'm so in, Take my bits!

There needs to be a MLP: FIM version of this!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not P.D., not bad at all. Although I feel I should point out that I do work with Mr. Enigma as his personal editor.

Yeah totally agree with you on that.

hi i'm looking for a job at the theater

Got any jobs for me in the theater? :twilightsmile:

Tickets tickets please.

Comment posted by Crazycartoons5488 deleted Feb 13th, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I caught Toonwriter posting reactions when his job is to help Silver Shill serve the food and drink! Add to the fact he "did" this without permission from me or Mr. Enigma.

He stepped out of line and he insulted part of the management team.

Comment posted by Crazycartoons5488 deleted Feb 24th, 2021

Ooooh. PhD (Phantom Dragon). I can understand the confusion.

Still funny though! :pinkiehappy:

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

How can I join?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Simple. Just ask me and state your job.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Ok then can I be the vendor where I serve drinks and snacks like popcorn i also sometimes comment on the movies

Here's a job I like
Massager 32
The Plot thinker

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Plot Thinker? Yeah that is not even a 'real' job. Nobody really calls that position that.

Comment posted by Massager 32 deleted Mar 30th, 2021
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Me: “It must’ve been over 11 years, and almost NONE of the stories I’ve wasted almost 7 years of my life, have been finished...”

Psychiatrist: “And you don’t think these bizarre obsessions you have with these stories are making you a bit crazy perhaps?”

Me: “Crazy?! Me? No, doc. You got me all wrong. These authors, like that VirtualCipher guy...they just hit a nasty speed bump.”

Psychiatrist: “And despite your creative ingenuity to keep your mind busy in the DC and CA, you still...”

Me: “...just wanted them all to end...because deep down, you’re just afraid of never knowing how the stories end... and seeing them unresolved...forever?”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Me: “I want to end my stories...but I’m always finding and learning new creative ways to progress them. But at the same time, it’s always one idea to spark another that I just had to share them, or take note of so that it wouldn’t be forgotten.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Me: “But at the same time, I needed to take a break and have some entertainment now and then. The problem is, most of my sources of entertainment have been incomplete for over 7 years or so. You know like how there’s a Saturday morning cartoon you get up early to watch, but then out of the blue it just...ENDS on a cliffhanger and it’s just...stuck on a limbo...haunting you for the remainder of your life? Yeah, that’s like saying you’re stuck in a coma...”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

*Stares awkwardly at the session between Doc & the psychiatrist*

Yeah... this is probably a bad time to tell him a new chapter for 'Corpse Bride' is set for presentation today.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Me: Probably

Comment posted by Toonwriter deleted Apr 12th, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In any case, Discord's Cinematic Theater has proven to be a welcome addition to the C.A. department. Ph.D's commentaries are indeed top notch quality.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So, Mr. E's told me about a few VIPs that are certain to come in some upcoming Cinematic Adventures. So, I've decided to make some reservations for them.

Scooby-Doo Wrestlemania Mystery

• Mercy the Buzzard
  • Abby the Witch
  • Ramblin Rabbit
  • Hoskis the pig
  • Mr Bossman

Night at the Museum

1. Jeff Jarrett
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well good thing they are Bray's side of the line-up. The only one on Alexa's side is... she-who-shall-not-be-named... for my health.

Ooh..VIP seats, nice.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep. The Theater 'can' provide VIP seating. But the prices are madly expensive.

quick question how much is for the vip seating ?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

*Chuckles* How much? A lot more than probably you could ever afford, I can tell you that much.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Where do you think most of our budget comes from? We don't give VIP seats to just about any random passerby that crosses the street. We need to know that we can provide them for folks who are willing to pay for those seats. And besides, we need that money to make sure the theater is still in business... since movie theaters are nearly the thing of the past at the moment.

Comment posted by kathmlp2020 deleted Apr 20th, 2021
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 348