FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,288 members · 21,151 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Hey there everyone. I just wanted t post some pics of mine and my partners collection. What do you guys think?

Thanks. I had to repost it here cause it was taken down in the other group

That's pretty bonkers! All I have myself are a few Funko vinyls and a whole box of those smaller mystery bag-thingies. They used to sell them really cheap at our local grocery store, so my sister always bought me a pack or two. Got some t-shirts and hoodies with ponies on them, too. But I do have something very rare: a couple of skateboards. Decks with RD on 'em. I'm sure there's a bunch of different board decks with ponies on 'em, but I know that only two decks like these exist on the entire globe. And I own both :twilightsheepish:

That's a very, eh, expensive looking collection.

Holy crap, how much did you spend? If you want to answer that.

Hahahah thanks, but it took years to get all this stuff. This isnt even everything as i also have some shirts and an airbrushed hoodie. Having those skateboards though, thats amazing!

Yeah I wont lie, there is some expensive things there. Especially since some of the item are BronyCon and HasCon exclusives.

Well this is a collection that me and my partner had gotten over years and years. But if i had to put a number, i would say theres about two grand if not more invested into it

it's great and just so you know I have a pretty sweet collection of MLP stuff too!:raritywink:

Awesome! You should post a picture showcasing your stuff

7676962 Is that... Is that Fluffle Puff?

I have that same exact Rainbow Dash plush on the top shelf.

Impressive 👍

You've got an awesome collection my fellow Brony! :pinkiehappy:

Very lovely collection. The one with the two pinkies show the vast difference in fan product quality.
I guess the without mussel was coming before the one with one?

I'll do that at some point?!

Hahahah indeed it is! I found her at BronyCon and bought it on the spot lol

Well the reason one of them is in a plastic bag is cause she’s signed by Andrea Libman! She was at the first (and only) Hascon and we had her sign the plushie

Sweet! Indeed worth protecting.

Mine and my partners thoughts exactly lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21