Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Scaramouche
Group Admin

Hi Cloppers,

Really, really, really, REEEEEEEALLLLLY fed up of looking for honest and constructive critiques of your work?
Putting it in every group under the sun and getting nowhere?
Not well-known enough to get your stuff read, or TOO well known and just getting ‘great stuff as usual’ messages?
Wish you had some way of catching a few readers attentions?

We want to help.

I say we, I (Dusky) am speaking on behalf of the CLOPS Team saying ‘we’ want to help. I think I have a solution.

In the bookshelves of this group, you’ll see Applejack’s is designated for honest readers, right? Well, here’s what we want you to do; pop your story onto that bookshelf. Then, create a post on this forum and shout about your story, either by title or by using the usual embedding code;

[embed ]<your story http address here[/ embed]

Then, one or more of the Society can have a read it when we have the time and give our honest views. If we’ve read at least fifteen minutes of the story, we’ll make sure to like your post so that you know folks out there are reading it!

Readers remember;

• Like the post of the story if you’ve read fifteen minutes (or the full piece if it doesn’t take that long) of it.
  • Give an honest, but constructive critique. Don’t set out to hurt feelings.
  • Enjoy! Don’t read something you don’t like for the sake of reading.

It’s not a perfect system, I won’t claim that it will be, but I hope if nothing else it gives your story a few extra views.

Hope this gives you some encouragement.

All Good Things,
Dusky

If you like romance, well-written dialogue, comedy, and compelling OCs in a plot that pulls you in and keeps you interested in what's happening next? Do you like adventure, mysticism, evil monsters, and high-risk stakes? Then immerse yourself in:

TA Rather Large Adventure
The Mane Six are joined by three others in a quest to use the Elements of Harmony one last time, as a brewing war between Tartarus and the free creatures of the world threatens to destroy Equestria forever.
BradyBunch · 633k words  ·  120  21 · 3.4k views

Do you like sinister plots and politics mixed with vigilantism, darkness, and the death of criminals? Do you like a compelling plot that kickstarts you from the get-go and hurls you into a well-crafted, amazingly unraveling series of events? Do you like memorable characters and raw emotion? Then sink down and enjoy:

TThe Pony Of Vengeance
A mysterious figure, living in shadows, is attacking seemingly random crime leaders and leaving little to no trace. The Mane Six investigate, but they find a secret more startling than what they had ever imagined.
BradyBunch · 130k words  ·  129  12 · 3.8k views

In the inconspicuous town of Coltsburg, three ne'er-do-well fillies just want to make it through their lives without getting arrested. Not an easy feat for a pegasus with a history of breaking legs, a young master pickpocket, and a pony who just can't stop exploding.

But when they get caught up in a web of crime, intrigue, and ancient secrets surrounding the mysterious Book of Heroes, they find themselves in over their heads. In a small town where everypony is hiding something, with no one else to turn to, they must look to each other to become the heroes they need to be.

TThe Hero Club
After being charged with assault, young Gusty Breeze is released into the care of an estranged aunt. The last thing she wants is to get in trouble again. Unfortunately for her, circumstances have other plans.
Mind Jack · 46k words  ·  34  2 · 699 views

Greetings from the Shadows of Equestria! I am Silence.EXE.

I am looking for good reviews from honest people to review my Dark and Horrorfics. If you think it's amazing, tell me! If you think it's total garbage, tell me that as well!

Here's the links.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/423293/hunted
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/424388/walking
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/410618/grief

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5