Original Pairings 454 members · 674 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Here are a few pairing suggested ideas that I have along with a suggested classification between SFW or NSFW

Spoiled Rich and Wind Rider( NSFW
Marble Pie and Trouble Shoes(SFW)
Auntie Applesauce and Starswirl the Bearded(NSFW)
Mistmane and Grand Pear(NSFW)
Limestone Pie and Pharynx(SFW)
Feather Bangs and Moondance(SFW)

PM for suggested story details if you or anyone else decides to do this.

Comment posted by Ice Star deleted May 28th, 2021

What would cheating here mean...? (Old comment I know.)

Ahh! Cheating as on relationships! Duh Jhoira! I was thinking cheating like in terms of a game and was -so- lost.

Though I'll have to think on that AJ/Twilight/Rarity pairing, I do like gifks doing things to Rarity...

Okay, so, let me see if I get how to do this right... anybody up to write a story with Sunburst and Sweetie Belle? A magic duel or magic practice kind of thing, to prove Twilight isn't the only magical teacher around.

Is that how this is done?

I wonder how well Trixie would get along with Prismia, the mare who used an enchanted necklace to take over an entire town and was eventually shown the error of her ways by her foil who was a pony that already had everything she wanted. Sounds veeeery similar to other certain mares story when you think about it.

How about something with Ember and Zecora?

6710255 I'd like to see Silverstream meet Medley Brook. I considered writing that for the contest, but I had no ideas beyond the premise.

EA Fallen Star
A possible clue to the fate of her long-lost mother has Ember needing to find a zebra shaman. And didn't Spike mention one of those when he was telling his whole story about going through the molt?
AugieDog · 9.5k words  ·  131  3 · 1.4k views

I was hoping:

To get this done in time for the contest, but since I didn't get the idea till I saw your comment here, the contest was nearly over before I even got started. Still, here it is now!

Mike

Holy crap.

I honestly didn't expect anything to actually come of that suggestion since I just joined this group to participate in the contest.

Thanks for thinking the idea was worth doing.

EPonyville & Other Poems
A collection of poems by and about the various inhabitants of Ponyville
AugieDog · 19k words  ·  144  3 · 3.1k views

I've been writing:

Pony poems on the site here since 2013, so I was shocked that I'd never even thought of writing a Zecora story. Thanks for giving me the shock I needed! :twilightsmile:

Mike

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16