The Share Center 603 members · 3,621 stories
Comments ( 146 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 146
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Introduce Yourself

Use this board to introduce yourself to the group.

A Little About Me

As for me? I am the group founder. I am also a hermit that lives in a cave in the woods and gets free Wi Fi from some an outer space satellite which I use to abuse my powers of fan fiction and write really weird shipping fics.

Learn More About Me Here: https://emmaleedowns.wordpress.com/2005/11/16/my-websites/

Give A Group Shout-Out

How about you guys? I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lighttone GryphonStar
Group Contributor

Hi, I'm Lighttone Gryphonstar, a cybernetic sentient lion, a friend of both gods and titans and butcher of video game enemies. I love to write almost every weekday in hopes to one day having an epic novel. On weekends I battle with the mighty Cthulhu to rescue my severed arm that he seems to have a fascination with. And on Monday's I relax, I have to get rest some time.

If you need a portal open I can help with that, though I recommend you never stick your hand in it or just might be stolen. Like mine often is.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576382 Welcome to the group, my friend. :)

Interdimensional travel is always fun but you always have to make sure not to get caught in-between the spaces of reality or things can get a bit tricky!

It's always good to meet other interdimensional travelers.

Feel free to post and promote whatever you like in the group threads (even non-pony stuff). Also, feel free to add your stories to the group folders.

If you have any questions, let me know. :)

Lighttone GryphonStar
Group Contributor

Interdimensional travel is always fun but you always have to make sure not to get caught in-between the spaces of reality or things can get a bit tricky!

Don't I know it. Fighting Cthulhu for nearly 5 trillion years does get tiring. It's filled my body with all sorts of aches... including when he takes my hand.

darkstone57
Group Contributor

Hi, I’m Darkstone57. Wannabe Edgelord from the good ol 50th Dimension.

I’m an easily pleased being who likes lots of sugary things and yet I somehow don’t put on any weight. You’d think eating 50 bars of chocolate would turn me into whole bag of jelly beans.

Father of two children who wake me up every morning demanding breakfast like royals but I love them anyway.

Can’t go a day without listening to either Metal music or gaming music, though I try to be open minded about things. In the 50th dimension we recently started beginning praising a ‘Rap Devil’.

I spend half my free time when I don’t have work or the kids doing whatever. I’ll always be a gamer at heart and if you show me something that’s got interesting characters and kickass fight scenes, just show me where they are and I’ll be watching that like a hawk!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576391 Those Elder Gods can be a pain. :raritydespair: I know the feels.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576403 Hello to you my friend and welcome to the group!

I like sugary things as well. :) A little too much. <_<

I am allergic to chocolate but I eat it anyway. :rainbowkiss:

I don't have any children but I am an adoptive aunt to many. XD

I am a big music fan as well. I like all sorts of genres. It is hard to choose just one.

I am also a fan of many types of games such as card games, tabletop games, board games, and video games.

Feel free to post and promote whatever you like in the group threads (even non-pony stuff). Also, feel free to add your stories to the group folders.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

6576066 Dragonborne Fox here (or Florarena-Kitasatina, if one hails from the lands of YouTube and DeviantArt), artist, writer, egdelord supreme and crossover fanatic. I tend to go into grimdark/derp territory, horrific and whimsical in equal measure, and one time I got so drunk I decided to write such a story about a talking horse vagina.

No, seriously. I actually did that. ._.

Aside from that, been learning how to cel-shade and color-tint and improving my art overall, and started whoring my potential out in the form of commissions. And I've got an obscure crossover fic 500k words long, with a franchise seldom used. I guess you could call me the obscure crossover whore; if it's an oddball, chances are I'll read it, regardless of quality.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576466 Hello my friend, welcome to the group! It is good to have you here.

I also like to write grim dark and horror when it comes to writing original fiction pieces. :)

I also like to create art in various ways such as painting, drawing, making digital art pieces, sculpting, ceramics, crafts, and more.

Feel free to share as much as your art and writing as you like here.

Crossovers are always a lot of fun. XD I also like learning about new crossovers for both art and writing.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576478 Yay! I am always happy to answer any questions anyone might have. :heart:

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

6576483 So can I post a mature story in the folders, PROVIDED it doesn't edge too far into sex/gore territory (basically, a few passing mentions or a bit of blood, but not enough to warrant either tag)?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576495 You can place mature stories in the group folders. However, if you are promoting them in the group threads, you can't directly link to them. You can link to your profile or your story list but you can't directly link to the story when sharing it in a thread list, according to the site rules.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

6576500 Oh, okay. So anything with sex/gore, just no linky-links.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576502 You can post any mature stories in the group folders. You can also promote them in the group threads. However, when you post them in the group threads, you have to share a story list or your profile instead of a link to the story according to the site rules.

So for example, if I was promoting my story Remembrance Day, I would post something like "Please read my story, Remembrance Day".

Then underneath I would either share my story list like this: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/79093/LyraAlluse/stories

Or my profile link like this: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/79093/LyraAlluse

(Or both.)

People will know to look for the story title because you have mentioned it before the link/ told people to look for it in your story list or profile or both.

Hopefully I am explaining this okay. :P

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

6576508 I understand now. :P Okies.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

6576508 Also, your Dark folder for this group won't let anybody add stories, insofar as I know. I tried.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576510 Okay good. I am glad that I could explain things okay. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576519 Try adding a story from your story list into the 'dark' group folder from the story page itself. It might be because no stories are added to it yet.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576528 Did it work when you added it that way?

billykilly
Group Contributor

Hey Lyra, I am a average person who can be really insane if the opportunity arises ;). But if you want to know more about me then I am 21 years of age and in my third year of college. Im hoping to get a degree related to business technologies. I have been a fan of MLP for about four years now and I cannot wait for season 9 and Generation 5. My other interests include video games, music, anime, typical nerd shit.

Oh and I have mild autism if you weren't aware. I like to think of it as a gift that makes me unique compared to all the others in this world who seem to act like mindless drones. jk

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576542 Heyo my friend, welcome to the group. :) I am happy to have you here.

I took some business classes while getting my English Major (with a minor in art) so I think it is neat that you are going for a business technology centered degree. I've personally been a fan of MLP since generation one. I've watched all generations of MLP and I like generation four quite a lot but I think that generation one is still my favorite.

I am also a fan of anime, music, cartoons, comics, manga, tabletop games, card games, video games, board games, costuming and cosplay, steampunk, cyberpunk, weapons and various fighting techniques, and other nerd stuff in general so you are in good company.

I struggle with some things myself like social anxiety, depression, anemia, PTSD, agoraphobia, OCD, and some other physical, mental, and emotional disorders.

I think you are right that everyone is made to be their own special person. These things just make us our own unique people with different viewpoints to share. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576543 Yay! I am glad that it worked. :)

Carmine Prophet
Group Contributor

What's up, I am Carmine Prophet . I have been a fan of MLP on and off since season 1 and have kind of fallen off since season 6. I'm an amateur writer, and have loved playing games, watching movies, reading and getting to know people for 25 years.

I was an fmf corpsman in the navy for 5 years and loved the people i got to meet, and the friends I made (even if most of them were marines). So I appologise if i come off as a bit if a dick. I can't wait to get to know you all.

And remember when in doubt KTF.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576777 Hello there! Welcome to the group.

I have personally kept up with all of the seasons of generation four (and also the Equestria Girls universe and the MLP Movie) but I still like generation one of MLP the most (it is my favorite generation). I've watched all of the generations of MLP and one and four are my favorite but I also like generation 1.5 (My Little Pony Tales). It was a pretty good show, even though it didn't have the same fantasy setting as generations one, three, or four.

I also like to write, read, play video games, watch movies, television shows, anime, and cartoons.

It's interesting that you were in the Navy. I have a friend who has just joined the Navy and another friend who was in it for many years before leaving.

It is good to have you here.

Mine_Menace
Group Admin

Hi, I’m nonagon infinity Mine Menace! You might remember me from such groups as The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild and The Villain Dimension. Many of you probably already know me, but in any case, I’m your resident nonagon who is almost always listening to music, especially music by the band my avatar comes from. When I’m not doing that (or sometimes even while I’m doing that), I’m reading, writing, video gaming, or just spending time online or (gasp!) outside sometimes.

It is really cool to be here and I hope this group grows and attracts lots of cool people and ideas. I’m happy to meet anyone I haven’t already met, or even people I have already met. Nice to be here!

Also, nonagon is best shape. That’s a fact. :moustache:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6577260 Hello there, my friend! Welcome to the group.

I am also a big fan of all types of music. It is hard for me to choose a favorite genre because there are so many great styles and musical artists out there.

I like to read, play video games, do tabletop gaming, watch anime, watch cartoons, watch movies, watch television shows, watch Asian live action shows, watch Asian live action movies, play card games, read comics, read manga, listen to music, read, spend time online, and more.

I am happy that you like the new group. I hope that many people will use it to post and promote their things as well and really talk about whatever they want.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6577583 Hello my friend! I am also a fan of horror, action, adventure, and psychological thrillers, along with fantasy, mystery, and science fiction.

I watched the original Jurassic Park movies many times as a kid and other movies and shows about dinosaurs because they always fascinated me.

I am also a fan of movie monsters like Godzilla, Swamp Thing, Jaws, Gremlins, Dracula, King Kong, and many more both from the past and the present day.

I am a fan of many different things such as cartoons, anime, comics, manga, video games, card games, board games, tabletop games, cosplay, costuming, weapons training, various forms of martial arts and hand to hand combat, movies, television shows, Asian movies, Asian television shows, fantasy, science fiction, mystery, action, adventure, horror, movie monsters, furries, steampunk, cyberpunk, and more.

I occasionally like to watch or read something with romance as a theme but I tend to be more of a fan of romantic comedies than any other romance genre.

The Ranger
Group Contributor

Hej på er alla!

I'm a Ranger. The Ranger, to be precise. My former names were StalkerPony, then The Nameless Knight. There's not much to say about me really; when I wrote fan fiction, I wrote a lot of horror, and horror is my favorite genre besides fantasy. These days I don't write any more fan fiction, but I stay on this website because I like it so much and I don't want to leave the friends I have here. You might remember me from The Insane Creators Guild, where I was kinda-sorta active.

Currently I'm working on what I hope becomes my first book, called Hirdmannen.

I blog a lot, a lot of music and games, and sometimes costumes I'm working on. You see, I've been collecting medieval and fantasy clothing and armor for over ten years, and I love dressing up in them. I also collect things that could be considered post apocalyptic, including airsoft rifles, gas masks, military clothing etc.

My name stems from my love of fantasy, especially Lord of The Rings and the Ithillien Rangers. Also, I'm Swedish, 26 years old with a certain medical condition that has completely torn apart my life for the past three and a half years.

Online, I try to be a friend to everyone I meet. I believe in the notion that you should treat others fairly and the way you want to be to be treated yourself. Love thy neighbour and all that. I value my close friends as high as I value my own family, and even call them family.

Anyway, if you check out my stories here, I hope you'll find some sort of enjoyment out of them. Some claim they're good, I only view them as mediocre at best.

Hejdå på er alla!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6577621 Hello my friend! Welcome to the group.

I am a huge fan of fantasy and horror as well. They are my favorite genres besides mystery, action, adventure, science fiction, and psychological thrillers. Or any combination of those genres together. :p

I write both fan fiction and original fiction but these days I am writing a lot of original fiction as that is my main focus.

It is cool that you are writing a book. :) Do you have any particular plans on how you want to get it published? Like do you think you will self-publish through Lulu, CreateSpace, or Smashwords, or go through a traditional publisher? I've personally done a little bit of both. :)

I keep a few online blogs as well, including the blog I record things in here on the site.

I am also a fan of music, video games, reading, cosplay, and costuming (among other things). I am a huge fan of learning about weapons and combat techniques throughout history. This is why I am in an organization called the SCA which teaches you about lifestyles, weapons, culture, clothing, food, and other aspects of life through various time periods. I collect weapons as well and also make clothing from different time periods. :)

Thank you for sharing your stories! I will definitely give them a read.

Stellar_
Group Contributor

Hello. My name is Star, the greatest Emerald Green Latios to have ever lived, and who is slightly too obsessed with military stuff and starting stories but never finishing them.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6577721 Hello Star! Welcome to the group. :)

What kind of military things are you interested in? I am personally a fan of learning about different weapons and various combat techniques throughout history. :)

I also have a tendency of writing down many different story ideas but not writing the ideas out into full stories so I know where you are coming from. :P I'm trying to be better about this, however.

Fattymagee1
Group Contributor

I'm Fattymagee1, you probably know me as that guy who is a western US scenery enthusiast who randomly asks you questions about Arizona XD. I've also written some decently popular stories here in the past, mostly of the comedy and romance genres, though not so much recently. That's about it. :ajsmug:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6578370 Hello my friend. Welcome to the group. :)

I am a big fan of animals, plants, and nature in general so I am always happy to answer questions about the outdoors. XD

Stellar_
Group Contributor

Mostly 20-21st century warfare, as you can tell from my stories XD

And I'll gladly promote stuff! ^^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6578402 Cool! Those are interesting centuries to focus on indeed. :)

And yay! Feel free to talk about whatever you like in the forums and to promote anything you like as well.

I am happy to have you here. XD

sevenofeleven
Group Contributor

I'm SevenOfEleven, I write stories about propane and propane accessories.

Um, no. I write horror and dark stuff.
It might be possible for me to write horror about a propane sales person who goes mad though.

I also write original stories too.
Those are either horror or sci fi stories.
You can see them on DA.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6578602 Hello Seven! Welcome to the group. :)

I write both fan fictions and original stories, poems, and non fiction as well.

I have admittedly been writing more original things lately than fan things. :P

Disavowed ASH
Group Admin

Hello, I am your new overlord. Also I am Disavowed ASH, writer of pulp extraordinaire, and overall one of those guys that has been here forever but is not noticed because he isn't enough of a loudmouth.

I have a goal, a goal of making damn good OC's and stories that encompass my love of the PULPS!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6581410 Hello my friend! Welcome to the group. :)

I am happy to have you as an admin here. XD

I think that you have very good goals. Feel free to share all of your OCs and creative works in general in the group.

Help me spread the joy of pulp fiction, horror, and related topics in the group as well. XD

Feel free to post and promote whatever you like in the group threads (even non-pony stuff). You can add your stories to the group folders and talk about anything you like in the group threads.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

Hidey-ho, boys and girls. I'm just your friendly neighborhood Gif-making guy. Also apparently, I'm an Admin here! So if anyone needs any help, I'm usually online and I'm always open for chats, complains, questions, requests, and the odd kerfuffle.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6581737 Hello my friend! Welcome to the group.

And thank you for helping out as an admin. I appreciate it very much. :)

Feel free to post your Gifs or really anything you like in the group.

You can talk about whatever you like in the threads and you can also post and promote whatever you like (even non-pony stuff).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am always happy to answer any questions anyone might have. :)

Chatoyance
Group Contributor

I am Petal Chatoyance. This is a character sheet for my Ponysona:

In real life, I am a fifty-eight year old former game designer with three polyamoric spouses. I spend my days writing, drawing, and playing console, computer, and tabletop games of all kinds. I have done online comics and graphic novels, some have been published. I also make and paint miniatures for games... and lots of other stuff. I am very silly and strange, and my greatest value in life is kindness. I am very interested in science, and I am always learning.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6588450 Hi Petal! Welcome to the group.

I also like to write, draw, make comics, graphic novels, and manga. I have published some novels, art books, and photography books as well.

I like to play all types of videos games on all sorts of consoles but right now I am mainly sticking to PC games since I have a lot of emulators. I am also a fan of tabletop games, card games, and board games. I have made and painted miniatures for tabletop games as well.

I am a big fan of science, technology, robotics, and learning things in general.

It sounds like we have a lot in common. :)

Feel free to post and promote whatever you like here; even non-pony stuff.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Wir sind verloren
Group Contributor

Well my turn I am living in the household of insanity and have ideas that no-one else could even dream about. I have also come to terms with my own mortal lifespan and realized that only a few of my many many ideas will come to fruition.:twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6589778 Hello there! Welcome to the group.

I also have tons of crazy ideas that I somehow want to transform into stories, art, inventions, music, and other creative stuff so I know how you feel.

You are in good company. :)

Feel free to post whatever you want in the group forum and to post and promote whatever you like in the group in general; even non-pony stuff.

If you have any question, feel free to ask. I am always happy to answer any question you may have.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 146