The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 79
LucidDreamer
Group Contributor

Right I forgot I didn't introduce myself on this one.

I'm Sanguine, part time writer, fan of manythings, and the Royal Gif Feeder to Quillian.

I'm SevenOfEleven. I write about propane and propane accessories. Well, once.

I actually write about the stuff that's in Halloween town.

Except for the Maredell's they have.
Thought the fitting rooms were the worst bathrooms ever.
Rarity says we can never go back.

Hello I am Glen Gorewood, I write horror stories and adventure stories and silly stories and sci-fi stuff and more, oh and I have a plethora of pointless knowledge crammed into my skull. Currently I am extremely ill due to some strange fatigue syndrome, yes I’ve checked there is no vampire or changeling in my closet.

I’m currently not writing or creating as much due to illness.
At the moment I have a slight obsession with a thing called the big fin squid, it’s a squid that looks like a real life face hugger. Google it, I dare you.
I might write a story about it.

You looked it up didn’t you? I warned you but you did it anyway.

Glen Gorewood

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

HAH! :rainbowlaugh: So very true, friend.

You all thought you could escape me by deleting the group didn't you? Well you were wrong! No one can escape the omnicrazy cazadore with metapotence :pinkiecrazy:

I was horrified to see that the Guild was gone. But then I found the refuge and its all good now:twilightsmile:

Some may remember me from random posts, or not at all since I'm a bit of a wallflower. No matter, Im just glad y'all are still here

The great disappearance was a dark time indeed

hi my name is eris and i need directions to the nearest toilet

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Just down the hall. Door marked "TGD". You can't miss it.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

At this point it's one of those bathrooms that hasn't been opened in so long that now people are afraid to do so.

the door is located behind all the spider webs and crates of idiocy in the creepy abandoned warehouse basement of that creepy old cabin in the creepy old woods by that creepy old mansion.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Full of creepy old creepers.

and creepy old creepy crawlies. can't forget those.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Halfway melted back down into the goo they were born from.

eugh. Parasprites. place was infested with one them.

Sup. I'm Birdie, I cursed a shit ton, can personally relate to Remus Sanders, reads classical books, and loves transformers and demons. Anything else I need to say? :3

Comment posted by LyraAlluse deleted Dec 19th, 2020
Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Is this all you do now?

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

7395839 I do all sorts of things. :3

Well. I'm now confused.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

hello, I came across this group through a fanfiction/audio drama project that I found on Facebook and thought I'd take a looksee. I cannot promise to be a super active member of this group in terms of writing or discussions, but I spend a lot of time reading pony fics.

Ya totes pinged me.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

7399831 Oh well I introduced myself to everyone in general but I think my comment was deleted. :0

Oh. Well its nice to remeet you. I'm Assy. I'm here sometimes, but not really.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

7399842 Hello again. :3

Hello, I am Dragonborne Fox, and today, I am cheese. You'll find me pontificating the nature of crossovers, why Nightmare on Elm Street keeps getting as many reruns as Cupcakes, and how much of an edgelord one must be to become a True Edgelord™.

In other news, the usual sus. Also, I do a lot of art, though this year has been a downturn in production as of late.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 79