Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Sipioc
Group Admin

What will be and Celestia’s Little Epiphany be?

Pegasus.
Just because, cute.

I would love if he or she had yellow fur and Celestia eyes

As much as I like my feathery birbpones, Epiphany the Earth Pony just makes sense.

Don't know Why but I'm leaning Earth Pony, but I really want her to be a Unicorn!

Irrespective
Group Admin

:trixieshiftright:
Well I'm not going to guess. I might taint the results. :)

I dont really have a preference, so long as it turns out to be a little chaosmaker XD

Spoiler alert:
Epiphany Vanilla Bean will be a pony! :pinkiesmile:

Irrespective
Group Admin

GASP!
And now you've ruined the surprise! :rainbowlaugh:

all of them
but feathery pegasus would be just fine

I'm biased but I think Pegasus. BUT could end up getting another Flury Heart

Alicorn or unicorn. Or something weird will happen and Celestia gives birth to triplets.

Alicorn. Just for the sheer amount of panic/comedy that will cause in Bean’s life.

I need some sleep. When I first saw this post, I thought you said ‘cheese maker ‘.

Though given Beans and food, it might not be out of the question... :rainbowlaugh:

It will be nice if it is another Alicorn, I mean Cadence got one and she wasn't born alicorn. So it almost a safe bet that Celestia could have an alicorn too, so Flurry isn't alone too.

Although, since Cadence is Celestia niece, does that mean that Ephifany will become Flurry Heart aunt?

An earth pony with an unusually high amount of unicorn and pegasus magic, but no way to express them.

Irrespective
Group Admin

"Celly, honey?" Bean waved her over with a worried look. "Have you seen what Nilla is doing?"

Celestia quickly walked over, peeked into the kitchen, and smiled. "Oh, so that's why she was asking about gear ratios and torque. It's nothing to be concerned about, Bean. She is merely creating a fine Mozzarella. I believe she is even using a recipe your mother gave her."

"Are you sure that's what she's doing?" Bean asked, and Celestia nodded emphatically. "Huh. Well, when she and Discord get done, I want to look at that mixer they created. That thing looks like it could blend a boulder into mud." :twilightsmile:

Alicorn for sure

I don´t know if it was mentioned yet, but I will read the story again to find that out.
I like the idea if everypony gets a unexpected surprise, when Celly gives birth to a Bat-Pony. :twilightsheepish:

If not I wouldlike the Pegasus idea

Irrespective
Group Admin

If that happens, I would blame discord. :twilightsmile:

Wouldn´t be the first time he is to blame for something :twilightsheepish:

I could just see Bean fainting at the birth and waking up to find the foal looks exactly like Discord. Celly has some explaining to do and the foal goes on to be hidden away in a secret tower room in the palace and is never spoke of again except to become a 'Dark Legend' in Equestria...

Seriously though, I'd vote Alicorn just for the sheer pile of pony panic that Bean would be.

If Flurry Heart is anything to go by, Epiphany will probably be an Alicorn. But I'm rooting for Pegasus, because imagining Bean and Celestia chase her makes me giggle.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27