The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

This week we have a very special treat for you folks. We talked around the fandom and managed to get a wonderful guest from Ponyville FM, one of our fandom's most prominent brony music stations! Killscreen, an admin, musician, and stylin Radio DJ, is going to field your question

According to their staff admin page, Killscreen is the Host of No Morality and Ratchet Horse. Proud to be Horse or Die. And is a proud supporter of Cider Party and Horse Music Herald. His music specializes in Speedcore, Breaks, and Bangers

If you missed the last podcast, then we have good news! We have a ton of ways you can catch back up! For last week's cast, check out below!

Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/mikesnipe at 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PDT for this cast! Or after on Ponyville Live, iTunes, Google Play Music, or Youtube.

We also started a new series over on the Youtube channel: Writer's Workshop!
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211811/writers-workshops

Questions from his Twitter Followers:
Delta YRZ - Favorite Unicode Symbol?
>VinylTastic - Pizza on Pineapple or Pineapple on Pizza?
Blank3t - favorite lowercase music artist?
Kakofono.us
-What is the weebiest thing you've ever done?
-What is your fav MLP:FiM episode
-Favorite non-mlp/anime cartoon
- Fight 10 duck sized Rainbowdashes or 1 10 foot tall pinkie pie

Comment posted by totallynotabrony deleted May 22nd, 2017
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Give it another check :)

5957467 A possible guest for this weekend. To be confirmed I guess?
https://ponyvillefm.com/team/25

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

I'll be out of town sadly, so you fucks enjoy yourselves, get shitfaced, and abuse Enigma for me, okay?

What made you want to join in on a podcast ran by shitlords?

If you had the chance to kill or permanently erase a character from the show, would you? If so, who would it be?
Thoughts on season 7?
Any character(s) you'd like to see make a comeback?

Got any favourite fics?
Any favourite artists in the fandom?
How did you join the fandom?

Have you been warned of a certain few regulars here who ask... disturbing questions?

What's your funniest anecdote?
Would you a necromorph?
If you had to die a coleslaw-related death, how exactly would you like it to happen?

ROBCakeran53

I'm not sure if you guys are affiliated with the "All Pony Radio" app on smart phones, but it allows several pony radio stations to be broadcast through cellphones. It runs through Ponyille Live, so I kinda figured so. If that is correct, then I just wanted to say thanks. I listen to it during my morning exercises and occasionally at work when I'm riding the Zamboni. It helps with the mundane.

Anyway, now for the fun to begin...

You've woken up suddenly from your sleep, the edges of your night terror still linger as the sounds of static slowly dissipate from your mind. What you dreampt, you can't remember, but more pressing is where you are now. You lay on a lone couch, in a small room with only one door. Getting up, you inspect the door and open it, reveling a forest. You walk into the woods, but notice right away that the trees are not normal. They are actually giant microphones, scattered about. What you first thought were owls, turn out to also be microphones, as they swivel their heads around to glare at you.

You step in a puddle of water, getting your foot wet.

Where are your shoes? You don't remember, swearing you woke up with them on. You walk on, a strange, ominous path created for you to follow. You don't remember a pathway being opened up, so you cut into a thicket of trees to try a different direction. You brush against the giant microphones, kicking away vines made of wires and cables, and walk back out into the path again, only, on the other side. You can see your foot prints leading in, but you do not see yourself.

The hairs on the back of your neck stand on edge, clearly you were meant to follow this path, so with little option you do. You hear a screech, and as you look up you see a pair of headphones, flapping in the air, doing little twirls and chasing what look like little bugs. Were they bats? Shaking your head, you continue down the road, noticing along the edges more discarded shoes. The microphone trees hold in them microphone owl nests, made of old socks. Though you can't see their eyes, you can feel them, staring into your soul, questioning, judging, as you make your way down this lonesome path.

In the distance, you see light. Faint, but it's there. You begin to quicken your pace, but as you do so the breeze you felt begins to pick up into a gust. You stop to look at the microphone trees as they sway from the winds, still increasing. Your heart in your chest begins to beat harder, deciding to full on sprint down the path towards the light. The sounds of the night are deafened from the winds in your ears, and the heart beat threatening to burst from your skull. You can't stand the pressure anymore. It's killing you, overpowering, you need to stop. You need to stop right now. Stop. Stop. Stop stop stop don't look back keep running no stop right now before they see you need to stop stop sto-

The winds settle, and before you is a lone building. A single light hangs next to the solid door, a little welcome mat barely noticeable, worn from the ages. A sign hangs to the right, swaying on rusted chains that have not had the will to let go yet. You can't read the sign, the sweat in your eyes still burns. You need a drink, you're so very thirsty, so you walk towards the building. Grabbing the knob, it's unlocked, and you swing the door open to enter. Inside, to the left is a long bar, behind that resting every liquor bottle you can imagine. To the right, a computer sits at a booth, sharing a drink with a old tube television set. They give you a glance before returning to talking about "the good old days."

And in the center, is a large table with seven chairs, six of which are occupied by technicolored horses. They motion for you to come in and sit. You're hesitant at first, but you feel drawn in. You can't help but notice something off about each of these ponies. A yellow one wears a priest's collar. The red pony smiles at you devilishly while sipping amber liquid. The green one between the two is sporting several scars and injuries, but nods at you all the same. The next one is sporting old military wear, the helmet dented in several places. The next one, dark grey or maybe black? The light is dim, making it difficult to see. He plays with a lighter, the faintest of flames emit from it, reflecting off his massive eyes. A orange pony, who stares at nothing as he sips his glass, filled with what looks like orange soda, but the half empty pint of whiskey beside him tells another tale. Lastly, not sitting in a seat, but a tall glass of milk sits in a open spot, alone but with company all at once.

The yellow and red ponies share a glance, then motion for you to sit in the one empty chair. You can't shake the feeling that you must sit, you have to. It's why you're here. You must sit. Just sit down, it will be fine. All is fine. Sit. Don't run, there's no need. Stop, just stop and sit down. Your favorite drink is already there, waiting for you. Is it liquor, or soda? Maybe it's just water in a cup. Your mind can't remember what you want, what you like, what you love. Just sit, sit down and be comfortable.

The chair is dragged along the wood floor, and creaks as your weight settles into it. Now all six ponies are staring at you with giant smiles. From above, a microphone drops into view in the center of the table. The green pony takes a drink out of one of your shoes. The yellow pony clears his throat, smiles at you, and says-

"Hello, and welcome to the Bar Cast..."

If you could eliminate any MLP meme from existence, which one would it be and why?

Do muppets distress you with the fact that they are not quite mugs and not quite puppets?

Which are worse in stories, Mary Sue's, Gary Stu's or Non-binary Fluke's?

Why is virgin blood so much better than home brand blood for when it comes to making sacrifices to the dark lord?

Who is your favourite member of the cast?

Do you really kill screens straight up or do you just maim them and leave them to die slowly over time?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he decided to forgo all of the hard work and just payed some of Enigma's people to do it for him?

And lastly; Are you too sexy for your shirt?

(F)isrt time on The Bar Cast, be gentle.

Do you hate it when the cat's on you lap but then when you start undressing it just pussy out and run away? I mean wtf cat i thought you wanted to fuck?

If you could, would you?

Fuck-kill-marry:
Princess Cadence, Pinkie Pie, Enigmatic Otaku

I'll try a little roleplay creation:
You are Killscreen. And while taking a plane over the Atlantic Ocean your plane goes down. On the way down it goes through a portal, and all fabric disappears. Not only that but in this new land that you have arrived at there are monsters, and they all have tentacles. The crash has killed everyone, except you. Wanting to prolong the human race do you.
A) Mate with the corpses?
B) Look around more to mate with a living person?
C) Mate with one of the tentacle monster? (Note: each tentacle has a diameter of 1 foot, and are incredibly long.)
D) Kill yourself? (Note: If you pick this you must tell how you killed yourself.)

If you were to drain someone of blood. How would you do it? If you don't drain someone, then you are drained yourself.

For Enigma: fuck-kill-marry() priest, milk, and some stranger named DeshLune.

For everyone: passionately lick the lolipops-. Did you think that was going to be bad?

DumbDog
Group Contributor

Don't worry. We're only giving you the tip. :moustache:

Question Numero Uno: Did you make an account just for this cast?

Question Numero Dos (from a Twitter user named Tremil): What is your mindset when mixing sober compared to not mixing sober?

anonpencil
Group Admin

Jesus fucking christ chapped...
In your opinion, who is the best mlp musician both past and present?

What setup do you use for your music?

Any favorites of your own creation?

What do you think of soundclowns?

Have you ever had a compliment that say they get off to what you do?

What are the hardest/easiest parts of being a DJ?

Do you have dislikes on some music genres?

How did you come to your choice of style?

Any inspirations?

Will you tell us some music puns? <3

What is your view on life.

You have three minutes in Equestria, what will you do?

I've never heard of Ponyville FM, what should I expect? (Besides pony music)

Do you have any competition?

Who's your favorite artist?

To everyone: I'm extremely behind on MLP (I haven't seen an episode past "Do princesses dream of magic sheep") so does anyone have a way to catch up without watching everything?

Will we ever get a Barcast of just you guys?

If Priest or Pencil were to die, will the cast continue without them? And how long would the hiatus be?

killscreen
1. would you thing pone?
2. have you ever made somebody, somepony, or something act like he bluescreen of death (Meaning just killing the conversation or something like that).
3.which food pone would you be friends with,
4. which food pone would you marry?
5. Which food pone would you "eat out" all night if they could regenerate?
6. Which food pone would you fuck all night long?
7. Marry/fuck/kill (and killing youself is optional! :yay:)
Luna, Celestia, Twilight Sparkle

Everyone:
1. pencil (if on) :Pizza pone with soda pone or cheese pone (whatever your favorite cheese is) with wine pone?
2.Flamen (if on) Stella in a roleplaying outfit of your choice OR Aryanne wearing a sexy Nazi outfit with a flamenwerfer 41
3. Flutterpriest: IF you could go to equestira and go back in time and fuck cadence until you are satisfied before her wedding, would you do it?

How much drugs did they make you take?

You have won the: “one day to kill” lottery, by that you can kill whom ever you want with out any consequences, except that the ones you kill stay dead. And you are even universal immortal, you cant swim in a suns core and survive in space, for that day (24 earth hours). What do you do? Do you kill someone you hate or use that chance for deep sea or space exploration?
What is air?
What is a first name that start with the letter d?
What is better Firefly or Outlaw Star?
Berserk anime or manga?

Please rate this cast?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22