Tempest Shadow 1,054 members · 653 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Just wondering given this scene:

Don't forget to add how she continued to rise while picking up the fish dude.

Well given that BigMac has the same strength and the fact that unicorns are of lighter build then earthpony's and female ponies are usually smaller than their male counterparts and so with this new information coming to light I say Tempest is as strong as a earthpony who does nothing but farm work which is quite a big feat given the difference between earthpony and unicorns.

What's the evidence she and Mac have the same strength? IDK, I love me some Macintosh but I can't see him doing half the shit tempest does. Though maybe he's more of a tank and less of an unarmed DPS.

Somewhere between 'absurdly' and 'ridiculously'.

6513217 Well she is a commander within the Storm King's army. It's only natural that working under the Storm King would sharpen her combat skills, especially since she doesn't have her horn to rely on like most unicorns.

That's because he only asked about how strong she is and not her fighting experience and if you want to go into detail about that I can. Tempest was a on the run from the storm kings army and was quickly captured where the storm king gave her the choice of becoming one of his commanders or to be killed and Tempest choose to become a commander and was trained in hand to hand combat and swords and she already had a strategic mind from running from the storm King and so all she does in a fight is summe up an enemy and explot their weakness and so the enemy pretty much defeated them self and that is the real reason Tempest seems stronger then Big Mac and that's her combat experience and strategic mind.

In one of my Star Wars/MLP: The Movie corssover stories, Tempest is able to hold her own against Darth Vader somewhat.

TVader's New Empire
The story of how Darth Vader joined with the Storm King.
Raptormon132 · 6.9k words  ·  119  6 · 7.7k views

Like even in pull strength I’m not sure Mac could beat Tempest. Ooooh fic idea.

Big Mac was able to pull a two floor house like a cart and honestly I have also seen Big Mac pick up road rage and a cart at the same time but I am getting some of these things from the comics but I like to add the to the fact book to.

depending on the story you read I guess, I believe I had already seen one or two where it feels like she can go barely anything beside other characters that had done a small feat in the show.

6513235 I'm not sure how we would playce Maud and I hate to made Tempest look bad, but that one story tried to make Maud appear like the stronger one, which now that I think about it is strange, at least since Maud has probably barely any fighting training.

I mean even if her hooves would be that strong that wouldn't exactly make her the stronger fighter.

6513258 Outsite of those blogs I barely see any support for Tempest being able to do this and that, or bein more or less capable of defeating certain characters if it comes to this or that situation. However I kind of think the same about her like you guys.
I think Big Mac is just raw power and if he fights....well then he has untrained and clumsy fighting abilities I suppose.

I like to think Tempest actually trained her body enough to rival an earth pony especially if that one doesn't has the same training than she has.

Till they are actually compared this certain way, I like to believe she can do some stuff of Big Macs feats of pure strength too.
The rest would be her just being a better fighter I suppose.

Isn't it with like another person who can't hear or use a certain body part?, they become more skilled in different areas.
Not sure what the comic says but I believe she trained that body since she was really young.

That's because the object was bigger than her mass, so when she flips the object downwards, she rises up a bit more, but she fall quickly thereafter.

It seems maybe if a Unicorn loses part of their power, they're magic focuses on strength to the point of matching Earth ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12