Tempest Shadow 1,054 members · 658 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

There are many other good pieces of art featuring Tempest, but these are the ones that came to mind first! What other good pics are out there? Feel free to embed them below! :heart:

Tempest is the most adorable pone, and she deserves all the snuggles. :twilightblush:

...Think my heart just gave out.

But got some more to contribute!

Heh, those are all pretty good for sure.

The one about the ship is HILARIOUS!

TEMPEST FOREVER

What I don't get is why the fandom is shipping Tempest Shadow aka Fizzlepop Berrytwist with Twilight? There is absolutely no evidence of either of them being lesbian. So why the fuck do they still do it?

There's no evidence of them being straight, either. It's all about personal preference. It's totally fine to ship any character with any other character, regardless of their species or gender. Personally, I've shipped Twilight with both males and females, but I like shipping her with females because it just feels right to me.

If you look at it from another point of view, the number of females far outweighs the number of males in Equestria, so one could make the argument that in order to find love, a pony would have to be open minded. But then again, lesbian shipping wouldn't be as big a deal as it would be here on Earth, because there wouldn't be any influence from religions. I am, of course, referring to how the Bible says that being homosexual is wrong. Since ponies don't have to worry about anything like that, I can see anypony falling in love with either gender.

And lastly, I ship Twilight and Tempest together because I think they're adorable together. Both of them are adorable in their own right, but together? That just makes them even more adorable!

I see.
But there is evidence of Twilight being straight, and it's in the first Equestria Girls film when she had the hots for Flash Sentry.

It's entirely possible Twilight's a demisexual.

To quote the Urban Dictionary:

Demisexuals are characterized by a lack of sexual attraction toward any person unless they become deeply emotionally or romantically connected with a specific person or persons. The level of connection it takes for sexual desire to form is dependent on how close the relationship is rather than initial attraction. It is an orientation that is not chosen.

Demisexuality does not refer to the active restraint or repression of sexual desires or actions.

I love the belly rub picture, it's so CUTE!!!!!

The kicker for me is that - due to the way Tempest's pupils are drawn in many of these pics - she appears to be BLIND! That would be an amazing, yet utterly silent addition of another disabled character...

Best character in the MLP Movie <3

I dunno, Skystar, Capper, and Celeano are pretty cool.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16