Twilight's Reviews 120 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Saberking2012
Group Admin

If you need something reviewed, do not hesitate to ask me. I do have a few rules as to what I review. (Now back after a long hiatus)

1)The story has to be either Everyone or Teen(I will accept mature if it's not to heavy on sex or violence)
2)Under no condition will I review Clop. If you must know, I'm not into it for one and two, it's... not something I review in general.
3)Stories that have cussing are fine as long as it's not excessive and it has a reason to be there.
4) Make sure you have the title, rating and tags on there. It makes my life easier and not run the risk of NSFW:facehoof:(That's the last thing I need...)
5)Not really a rule but the shorter the story, the easier is it to review
6)Once again, not really a rule but if you can, make sure it's complete. It makes reviewing easier. I'll still review it but if it's incomplete, it makes it somewhat difficult since it can change hence making it moot.(Same applies to hiatus stories. Canceled stories are fine though)

Stories I prefer to review:heart:
-Sad
-Drama
-Slice of life
-Everyone(Rating)
-Comedy
-Romance(as long as it's not to heavy on sexual themes or explicit)
-Tragedy(As long as it's not Rape, explicit violence or sex)
-Dark(As long as it doesn't have sex or a crazy amount of violence)

Stories I'm in the middle (in terms of reviewing):moustache:
-Sci-fi(Not really strong with in general):facehoof:
-Crossovers(Mainly because it requires me to know the sources from said crossover). I will still review it if it's something I'm familiar with but if not, it's a no.:trixieshiftright:
-Teen(rating)(Also depends on what the story is about):unsuresweetie:
-Thriller(depends). Horror elements are fine along with cartoonish factions as long as it doesn't use a ton of gore. :unsuresweetie:

Stories I will NOT review
-Clop(reasons stated above):ajbemused:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask
or go to my Main Page and ask me there(Or PM me). Ty for your time:twilightsmile:

Currently reviewing

On my review list-(update)
-

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5454854 As long as it doesn't break any of my rules, I'll review it. :pinkiehappy:

5454834 What about Dark stories? Would you review those?

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5454854 In the future though, Make sure to have the title of the story in so I see what it is along with rating and tags. It makes my life easier not running into nsfw type of deal:facehoof:... Still, thanks.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5454856 That is fine as long as it doesn't break any of the rules. Sorry, forgot to add that:facehoof:

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5454834 Well, if you find the time, I'm submitted only one story to this group so far. It's called Derby Dilemma, a three chapter Slice of Life fic taking place immediately after "The Cart Before The Ponies". It is an accusation fic, but my intent with it was to not bash the ponies who caused the problem in the episode, but to show that they've learned their lesson and present both sides of the arguement fairly. It's rated Everyone.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5454881 I will add it to my review list. Thank you for letting me know

5454834 I've added 4 stories that you can check up on. I can send you more info when I get home.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5454945 Ok. I'll add them to review list once I get the chance

5454953 Here is some short info and links:

The Twilight Adventures. A PoE story where Twilight finds an anicent book and goes to a human world. It's a Sci-Fi story. My first.

Before the Solar. My newest story. Its a story where Twilight travels back in time.

Equestria's Rebllion of Heroes. An OC Collab revoleing around 3 main OC's and a cult.

The Walking Dead: A Ponies Tale. A crossover story with Telltales Walking dead game.

Hope this helps!

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5455456 In order-
A)Maybe. Sci-fi is not my cup of tea but still worth a shot.
B)Sounds interesting.
C)Uh... ntresting
D)I know The walking dead so I'll review it

-Crossovers(Mainly because it requires me to know the sources from said crossover). I will still review it if it's something I'm familiar with but if not, it's a no.

What if it's a crossover that doesn't require you to know the crossover material? I'm wondering since that's what I was going for with the story I submitted, The Draconequus with the Dragon Tattoo.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5459265 If it doesn't require me to know the source, I don't mind looking at it.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5478390 So, what's the story?

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5484297 I need the link and if it breaks any of my rules, I won't be able to review it.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

What does Thriller depend on? Horror elements? Gore? Cartoonish factors (a sentient corpse who doesn't look much like one)? Clarification is a requirement here.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5555691 Fair enough. Similar to horror, as long as it doesn't rely on heavy on gore, it's fine. Horror elements are fine along with cartoonish factions.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

And what would you consider something like the feral Ghouls from FALLOUT with literally boiled blood, and unless they fully regenerate unless they're dismembered without bleeding? (Not that I imagine that being non-gag-inducing, but worth at least mentioning)

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5555722 As long as gore is not the main theme, I'll read it. That's the best way I can put it. Do you have a story you want reviewed?

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

Have you seen my stories? Only two even have more than two chapters, and the first one I ever wrote has a cancelled tag.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5555767 Not yet. Which one do you wish for me to see?

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

I'm honestly not asking for a review, only whenever I've finished a story.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5555831 Ah. My mistake

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29