Comments ( 191 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 191

I was thinking that since we and Andrew Lewis talked about a love triangle between Frida, Braveheart, and Crimson, I was thinking that in the end, Frida ends up with Crimson.

NicLove
Group Admin

5468470 Mhm.. ok

and Braveheart ends up with...?

HottenBright, Misty Quill, Cog Carver, Everfree Bliss

Edit: Let's have it be Fluttershy. And have Fluttershy adopt Everfree Bliss.

Cherry Noble
Group Contributor

I'm still working on my oc's background.

5427644 You can do anything with my O.C. (Based on her Bio) In the story you need and I will give suggestions to help

5466667 pc is in shop atm, power surge fried everything, thank god 4 warranties

NicLove
Group Admin

5478563 What does that have 2 do with the story ?

5478958 just letting you know i won't be on till late tomorrow

About my OC
Name: Derpy Sunrise
Type: Pegasus
Mane and Tail Colors: Pink, Yellow, and Orange
Body Color: Orange
Relationship Status: Single......
Best Friend: Bass Buster
Likes: Hanging out with friends, flying, listening to music, playing TF2, watching football, snuggling
Dislikes: Being picked on for her autism (or in general), mean ponies, seeing ponies sad, laggy internet, places with bright lights and loud sounds, things changing unexpectedly

More OC info to come :3

NicLove
Group Admin

5427155 When does he join the group ?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eGCOhJgDarwzBxg9RBbya-XTooWUVrJJGLsmfqY933A/edit
He's with the C.M.C.'s and then... what ?

Also shod we have Twilight react to the two new alicorns ?

5500183 She doesn't know how because she was thrown into this world as an Alicorn and you can learn a bit by my in progress story called Everfree Bliss' Sonata

NicLove
Group Admin

5500232 ok, but what shod Twilight's reaction be to the two new alicorns ?

and what is her reaction to Twilight's reaction ?

I think twilight would be like this:

And she would be panicking and end up crying from being bombarded with questions and would try hiding

NicLove
Group Admin

I think twilight would be like this:

Which one, future or past Twilight ?

And she would be panicking and end up crying from being bombarded with questions and would try hiding

Twilight OR Everfree Bliss ?

To make the meat-up part better let's some what R.P.
You'll be Everfree Bliss
amd I'll be Twilight
“What did you have to do to become one? Where you a unicorn or a pegasus before? Do you need me to teach you how to use your new parts? …”

5500429 first question past Twilight and second Everfree Bliss

"I uh..." Whimpers and hides "well ... Please no"

Shadow Weapon
Group Contributor

Name: Sonic Blast
Race: Bat Pony
Bio: Has a dark gray coat, red and black mane and tail, blue eyes and black beard. Has a cutie mark of sonic waves because of his talent excellent hearing. Really enjoys was all types of movies, is a massive nerd for all things pop culture.
(look at my avatar for design).

The Bricklayer
Group Contributor

5411673 Okay, here's mine.

Potion Bubbles: A white furred, black mane and tailed bat-pony with two bubbling beakers as his cutie mark, indicating he has a talent for chemistry, Potion grew up in a orphanage for almost fifteen years till he was adopted by his father, Written Script. Sadly however ,during those fifteen years, he was almost constantly bullied leading him to be very nervous except for the few ponies he actually trusts, which are his father and his father's cousin Raindrops. When around these two, he acts more like a normal teenager, even implementing the art of sarcasm.

He's featured in these three stories.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/326840/broken-diamond

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/325196/written-scripts-bad-day

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/325514/of-dig-sites-and-sleepovers

Thunder-Bolt
Group Contributor

Name: Thunder Bolt

Race: Pegasus

Mental Description: Does not talk a whole lot. He prefers to either have a one-on-one conversation with somepony, or simply be alone with his thoughts. Doesn't like conflict, but when crap hits the fan, he'll fight with the ferocity of a griffon. When he starts something, he finishes it. Always.

Physical Description: Grey coat. Tall. Brown, wind-blown mane with natural yellow highlights on the sides. Brown tail with yellow stripe going down the center of it. Brown eyes.

Quirks: Doesn't like being told to do something he already knows to do. Whenever he's lost in his thoughts, and somepony asks him a question or tells him to do something, he'll have to ask what they said to hear it. Doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen

Disavowed ASH
Group Contributor

List of Inspirations-
Solomon Kane
The Lobster
John Constantine, The Hellblazer
The Continental Op

Bio-

Name: Arcanum Folklore

Age: 35 in 1 L.R (Luna's Return) 40 by The Ether War in 6 L.R

Occupation's: Former- Clerk in the Drunken Dragon Pawn Shop from 978 C.R. till 984 C.R., Gallic Foreign Legion Squad Officer circa 984 C.R. (Celestia's Reign, or 16 years before the show) Rank by the end of the Shiba-Gallic War of 982-987 C.R. Lieutenant). Detective, Occultist, and Monster Hunter from 987 C.R. till 1005 C.R or 5 L.R. (Luna's Return) Current- Commander of the Horus rouge mercenary group fighting on the deserts of northern Zebrica in the Ether War from 5 L.R. till 11 L.R. (Imagine WWII with Weird Science, and Horrifying Gothic and Lovecraftian uses of magic. Oh and it's the fault of Unicorn Nazis. Don't worry Equestria remained neutral, doesn't mean he did though.)

Race: Unicorn

Sex: Stallion

Description: Greyish-blue coat, amber eyes, and a black mane, with a black Eye of Horus as his cutie mark.

Details: Folklore is a knowledgeable, skilled, yet somewhat average in raw magical power, unicorn magician with a quick-wit and a cynical disposition. He has been in the Paranormal Investigation field for nearly twenty years, and has bared his fair share of both physical and mental scars that come with regularly facing the kind of Eldritch insanity that would have driven most ponies into suicide. Addicted to caffeine, painkillers, and mental stimulants, he basically carries at least three pill bottles around at all times. Despite this, he mostly keeps himself together, and is considered a bit of a folk hero in his home of Sheol's Kitchen Manehattan. He regularly wears a black dusty woolen trenchcoat and matching black felt hat. He is aware of what he calls the "true nature of the world", and considers that the return of Luna signals the beginning of a profound change in the course of Equine history.

He is generally quite sociable, but he is prone to mood swings if he isn't in control of a potentially dire situation. He has little patience for spoiled Canterlot nobles, and he doesn't think very highly of the Royal Guard's capabilities. He possesses a razor sharp intellect and a penchant for trickery that comes with strangely creative uses for what most ponies consider relatively trivial magic, and over the years has developed several ways to use it to aid in both survival and investigation.

His friends, family and home city come first. And while he can behave like a gentlecolt --as he often does around the presence of mares-- he generally only reserves that for places that call for it. He often sympathizes with the "unique" and the downtrodden, due to his own status as a third generation Celt-Equestrian.

He enjoys music, particularly jazz, blues and classical. He also maintains a steady daily exercise and meditation regiment, and reads the paper every morning with some particularly strong espresso.

He maintains a fairly strong circle of friends, and a web of contacts that he has built over the years that aid in more dire situations. Some of them question his sanity though. Though that is not surprising for him, he often questions it himself.

Fact: He is a recovering alcoholic, and relapses a few times during his investigations in Canterlot. Because of an incident involving this, he is called to the Spade Pub in the Canterlot Narrows to participate in illegal basement fights. He does so a few times to pay the property taxes on his uncles old building. Most of the money was made by secretly wagering on his victories, and the manner of such victories.

Fact 2: The way that he uses Magic is based on the practices of both mythological and real life mystics. Outside of magic. He is a decent markspony, a competent boxer and he was the Athena University fencing champion for two years in a row. He uses particular herbs to either, capture or repel malicious spirits like Hellboy's Arbustus or Ginko's Biter Weed from Hellboy and Mushi-shi, though they also took this from real-world historical practices from Shintoism, and Ancient Roman and Greek God Cults. He also can "cloud ponies minds" with the use of an amulet. And uses it in a similar way that the Shadow uses his hypnosis to "cloud men's minds", not to mention he had a similar preference of terror tactics during his first couple of years.

Fact 3: Chrysalis desires his head on a silver platter for thwarting a Changeling infiltration of the Manehattan local government way back in the year 994 C.R. He also was the one to truly kill King Sombra. Sombra's horn survived him exploding, so it possessed and physically deformed a nearby Crystal pony. "It" escaped and wandered northern Equestria, devouring hobo's and drifters in three different cities to regain some of "It's" former strength. "It" was eventually tricked into a trap by Folklore, "It" was later decapitated, and chopped to pieces with the use of a hardware store bought 15-Bit ax, and then burned with a gallon of lantern oil and a spark of pyrokinesis. As one is expected to do so on a Stage 3 "Evil Dead" possession incident.

Fact 4: Was a part of a loose alliance of vigilantes and oddities known as the Manhattan Adventurers Club. Members of such include, A.K Yearling (Daring Do) and Lady Sight (Zecora), Dr. Bronze Savage, Rocketeer Wrench, Master Yip, and Doctor Redheart.

More intimate details:

He is a Manehattan born Celtic Unicorn. Intellectual and sociable, his biggest drawback is his temper and his ego, making him the worst person to be around if you declare his pastimes as boring or stupid. He practiced Sabre Fencing, and Magic since childhood as part of his family tradition. Some fathers play catch with their sons, Folklore's father taught him how to use a Sabre and taught him the stranger ways of magic much the same way that his father did to him.

While he did keep himself in good shape, and enjoyed fighting both in boxing during his teenage years, and fencing in university, he was often picked on for being a massive nerd of myth and heroic stories. His ability to use magic made him seem creepy to most of his Earth-Pony classmates in Manehattan, and only had three friends he could call his own. He didn't even date until he left secondary school.

Though, while school was terrible on the social front to him, his time playing with the xing, and fellow unicorns in the streets for his neighborhood proved much better for his ability to make friends.

{This is just his youth. Once he reaches adulthood, it's war, horror, and heroics that are never acknowledged.}

Folklore is a hero from the generation before Twilight Sparkle, a contemporary of Daring Do. As such he has had it harder because he has never had access to the Elements of Harmony, and he never will because his life after his childhood was hard. Or as Otacon from the Metal Gear Solid Franchise would say. Otacon- "He lived a hard life." As such his heart has been tainted with the sadness, outrage, and wrath of having faced monsters of both the pony, and the mystical persuasion. This makes his heart too tainted and impure to be ever worthy of the Tree of Harmony, a fact that he has become increasingly aware of.

jack the blu-jay
Group Contributor

5411673 my Oc is my avatar he used to be a human not just that he was the dankest no skoper ever it took him longer to learn things like shoe tieing and biking he still had a wonderful life that all changed when The illuminati attacked and he was called upon by gaben to defeat them Jack then one shorted them with a human ability called determination but he beat them so hard that he turned into a blue Jay pony and sense he was a pony he was banished to equestria he tried to stay but he lost his abilities and now is basically useless he can fly now but still however in an attempt to make something anything normal he bought a fedora just like he used to wear and then he was at sugar cube corner too eat his problem s away pinkie than noticed he was having a bad time threw him a welcome party and then and there he realized what he must do he decided to introduce television into equestria with some help from film and claim looking for their next get rich sceme
They would deal with the technical aspects and he would make shows
Although he loves what his fans he is still depessed and has a very if you can't fix something you might as well laugh at it type of attitude. While he not the sharpest tool in the shed he makes up for in creativity humor and his mlgness that doesn't know when to give up either to late or too early

If he is added he would be a comic relief of sourts
His serious moments would be sprinkled with dark humor if used like I suggested

I hope you add my oc plz

Comment posted by The_Black_Knight deleted May 28th, 2019
NicLove
Group Admin

5617416 Mhmm... why not.

Comment posted by The_Black_Knight deleted May 28th, 2019
NicLove
Group Admin

5651291 Don't have to be a pony.

But does have to have AS

NicLove
Group Admin

5651299 Ummm.. a Tiger with AS !?
ok

Plough and Stars Pony
Group Contributor

5411673 This brony's O.C. is a Time Lord pegasus (Sajo Buck or Autumn Murmurs) with a dimensionally-transcendental through-spaceship (unable to travel through time; specifications - a little refreshing I find). He is on Earth and off it to a distance of 100 000 Astronomical Units (the edge of the Oort Cloud) growing and expanding off-earth infrastructure (independent scientific bases and colonies on the planets, wildlife and breadbasket terraria out of hollowed-out asteroids, geosynchronous satellites, multi-generation spaceships etc).

He generally lives in the ship. Sajo collects books, conducts ecology experiments in the ship (i.e. a vast plain of stone gradually broken down and covered with lichen, grasses, bushes to trees), conducts relationships and diplomacy with the humans.

One day he slips through to Equestria, and decides to acquaint himself with the Princesses. No fixed abode but visits various locations in Equestria,

He is intelligent, charming, witty, passionate with helping his birth species (the Human Race, it's complicated) with gearing up towards a Type I Civilisation (if you are interested we are currently Type 0.73), generally quiet-spoken but does not shy away from raising his voice if he is crossed.
Sajo has a long blond mane, deep tan coat, with no cutie mark. Edit: Autumn speaks with either a south British accent or a south United States accent, like Applejack's. What do you think of "Eusaland" as a nickname for the U.S.A.?

Comment posted by TheProf deleted Oct 15th, 2017
Disavowed ASH
Group Contributor

5651298 Hey Nic I forgot to ask, but how are you going to use Folklore? What is the story you have planed? I'm just curious.

NicLove
Group Admin

5676174 they meat one and other
They eat, they play. They have fun

Plough and Stars Pony
Group Contributor

5411673 Sajo would love to join your brigade of lovable characters. If any of them want to learn all about Orbital dynamics.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

Why do you point at stories and only have one link?

NicLove
Group Admin

5730201 Does King Mezentio of Algarve want to put Sajo in one of the 2 stories ?

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

I know that, but you didn't answer the question. Now I see the link leads to the two links to the stories

pixelbit5
Group Contributor

Headnote, I kinda used a bit of a template for this one. Plus, I like formatting.

-General Stuff-

Name: Pixel Theodore Bit
Nickname/Alias(es): PB, Pix, Pixie (Doesn't like it, but he lets ponies use it anyway)
Additional Status: Square black glasses, black scarf, autistic

-Physical Stuff-

Pelt Colour: Pearl white
Mane/Tail Colour and Style: Azure with cyan highlights. Style is neat, but not fancy or extravagant.
Eye Colour: Gold
Cutie Mark: 3 blue pixels with a green wave behind
Other Scars/Markings: Blue wing tips
Physique: Skinny. Not unfit, but not exactly active either.

-Social Stuff-

Current Residence: Fillydelphia
Job: Author
Mother: Glass Lens
Father: Drill Bit
Sibling(s): Voxel Byte (Older sister)

-Personality Stuff-

Likes: Pixel likes video games, music, a good book, and pretty much anything that can hold his attention for long periods of time. He also likes animals, especially cats. He enjoys time with his friends, but also enjoys quiet moments alone at night too.
Dislikes: Pixel really doesn’t like crowds or loud noise. It's just not something he can handle. Also, spiders. Hates the things.
Motivation: Just wants to have a little fun!
Strengths: Pretty dang clever, loyal to his friends, can pull off a convincing lie and has the amazing power of BASIC DEDUCTIVE REASONING!!!
Weaknesses/Flaws: A bit meek, not the strongest flier, lazy and can have a bit of a temper sometimes
Fears: Abandonment, being the centre of attention.
Overall Persona: Pixel Bit's not exactly who you would call a people pony. Far from it. However, he does have a select few close friends of whom he is fiercely loyal to. He hates crowds and noise, and prefers to be back at home in front of the fire with a good book. He likes to keep to himself, and is overall quite meek.
He enjoys spending time with his friends, playing video games together, and just generally hanging out. Insult him or his friends though, and you will live to regret it. Just sayin’. He holds a grudge.
He’s a little lazy, and isn’t always motivated to do pretty much anything, but when he’s needed, you can definitely count on him. He will do ANYTHING for his friends, and would trust them with his life. However, sometimes that trust can be his downfall, because if you betray him, it hits hard. Seriously. Just don’t. It will break his heart.
He honestly doesn't really care what others think of him and doesn't change himself to conform to anything. If somepony has a problem with him, that's their problem. He's not afraid to be himself or hide any aspects of himself from his friends. He can be emotional at times, but he trusts his friends to take things seriously.
Overall, he’s a nice guy. Fun to be around. Just expect to do most of the talking.
History/Background: Born in Fillydelphia, Pixel has lived there all his life. At an early age, he didn't have many friends, preferring to sit alone with a book during recess. He was bullied from a young age, and this has led him to become uncomfortable around anyone but his closest friends.

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Ere' you go. I've probs screwed this up majorly, but here it is. I may or may not have also used this for another story.
------------------------------------
Name. Arcane Quill
Age. 23
Gender. M
Race. Unicorn
Description. Dark blue fur with a silver tail and mane. Light blue eyes. Slightly unkempt mane style, and a silver Petite Goatee (small beard that elongates the chin). A small nick in his left ear from a spell accident.
Cutie Mark/Talent. An arcane rune ontop a piece of parchment.
Character. A nerdy but determined pony that will never abandon those who earned his trust.
Backstory. Most ponies leave the realm of consciousness when night falls, but Quill prefers to study and work while watching the great works of art that the stars are. His job as a scholar for the magical pursuit of runic spells allowed him to be proficient with many offensive and defensive spells, but his talent lays with runes. If you wanted to make something more permanent than an enchantment, he was the one to go to. Unfortunately, after a few nobles noticed his nocturnal habits, they 'removed him' from his standing. (*cough cough* framed him *cough cough*) After this he became a lowly peasant in a small cottage near the White Tail Woods.
Extra. Arcane Quill is emotionally attached to a necklace that was given to him by his (Late) parents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this alright? Let me know if you want me to add/change anything.

DeadLyokoBrony
Group Contributor

Name: Wild Card

Description: he is my profile picture. (https://www.fimfiction.net/user/DeadLyokoBrony - If you are on phone)

personality: cheerful, kind, quiet, imaginative, loyal, conscientious, adaptable, artful, Anxious, blunt, he has Asperger syndrome

Cutie Mark/Talent: an open book that has a a spatula and a paint brush in a shape of an X below the book

Bio: born in cloudsdale, Wild Card lived there for most of his life, he didn't have that many friends and is usually silent, but one day he met a Pegasus filly with a light turquoise coat, brilliant amber mane with brilliant gold stripes, and brilliant gamboge eyes and they became best friends, when some-ponies tried to bully him the filly snapped at the bullies, thanks to her he is willing to become friends with ponies

Other: he wears a red Jacket

(He isn't dating the pony that became his best friend)

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Ms. HottenBright: 50% Crystal-pony, 25% Unicorn, 25% Pegasus; Manhattan; Like she name tells you, she is super smart, and beautiful, but yet stupid stallions stell don't want to date her because she was is weird, and nonchalant about her past. But she stell stay happy, seeming to not not noticing what the stallions don't stay. Well, she stell have her modeling-carreer, and her lab.
p.s. She's the hottest & sexiest mare in all the pony-land.
C.M.: a flask with a flower in it.
Different: She it’s a modeler, and put robo-wings (that look real) on her back, not to fly but only for show in her modeling-carreer

Is she an earth pony? a unicorn? or a pegasus?

Also, are you guys alright if I use your OC's in the banner I'm (Trying) to make for the group? I would put everyone/pony, but I'm going to see if this works first.

NicLove
Group Admin

5852425 I'm ok with that
Unicorn

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Alright. Thanks!

NicLove
Group Admin

5852432 U.R.W.C.

p.s. I changed her Bio

75% Unicorn, 25% Crystal-pony

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Also, what does she look like? I.e colours, mane style, etc.

NicLove
Group Admin

5852459 Do you want images of my O.C.s ?

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

If you've got them.

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Also, I found the pic for FlashTruth, but I noticed that he doesn't have a cutie mark... is that intentional?

NicLove
Group Admin

5852478 I for got to tell the artist what was the C.M.

p.s. I'm making H.B. in pony-maker rite now

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Cool,

So what is his cutie mark? Can you describe it for me?

NicLove
Group Admin

a worm-colored helping hoove giving a camera (with the free masones logo in the left, the fair trade icon on the right and the eye of truth in the camera's lens) to a cold-colored hoove

p.s. Why do you need the C.M. ?
are you going to show the hole body ?

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Thanks!

Alright, and yes, that's the plan. But you'll have to wait until it's done~

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 191