We are doing a story with all are O.C.s

Can we please have some help with it ?

What shod be the name of the story ?

What shod the story be about ?

What shod happen in the story ?

Story here

Time Reaper
Group Admin

I need your permission (I supposed you're the creator of the document) to read it and give you my opinion. I already sent you my petition on Gmail.

NicLove
Group Admin

5416975 you shod be in

p.s. Lucciano Bartolini !?

what is your G-mail ?

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

We need a title for the story and you are free to tell me what you think it should be called.
The one rule I have is that it should be symbolic of what the story is about.

The story is about the struggles of what our oc's do in the past year and how hard it really is to be an apsie. and about the dreams we have as an apsie. I could really use all the help I can get. For the people are the most important part of the community.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

So where is everyone??

Smashology
Group Contributor

I only have one option in mind right now for the title.

"My biggest challenge is myself."

NicLove
Group Admin

5422231 Are you in ?

Smashology
Group Contributor

Sure, but let me check it first. Don't expect something from me at least for now.

What is there so far?

5416907 Maybe... maybe there is a hitler esque bad guy who wants to wipe out the autistic ponies?

MrAquino
Group Contributor

A strange team up involving all of us? Perhaps Luna summons us in a dream, foretells a horrible future in which we must prevent? Y'know, the cliche team-up-to-save-the-world-story. Almost Avengers-esque... or Justice League for you DC fans.

I've got an idea. This includes friendship and autistics. There could be a strange message from Equestria. W're all told to meet each other at a certain place. Once we get there, we transform into our OCs. When we eventually calm down, we are given another message: to go to another place to get to Equestria. Along the way, we eventually become friends; improving our social skills along the way. Then we use our unique talents to solve the problem ()

Maxsteele
Group Contributor

Mabye you can help Braveheart find some friends and find a girl that has a crush on him. Braveheart sounds so much like me. :fluttercry:

NicLove
Group Admin

5416975 5427653 5430143 5428116

Can you add them here, if you can ?

Shod we have a a bad-guy ?
Shod we be fighting something ?
Shod we have are O.C. fall in love ?
Shod we ... ?

Maybe just have a slice of life fic where the O.C. Goes to a new school or new town, makes friends and enemies or bullies, and falls in love.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

One step at the time, that's the way to give structure to a story.

Bad Guy: probably, but we can decide what kind of bad guy, the best stories doesn't have generic ones, it could be an idea, it could be a prejudice, it could even be another asperger.

Fight: Prejudice is the easiest route here, the thing is developing said prejudice.

Love: maybe, but it would require a lot of talk to determine who and how.

...: details must be taken into account at a slow pace. I'll use the chat in google docs to give my opinions overall of how things are going. Now that I finished the most recent chapter of my second story now I have more time to give my thoughts on this story.

5431542 no, I'll read it and help in any way I can.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

What about Dancing on Deaf Ears.
Based on the quote"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."

NicLove
Group Admin

5432743 What about

My biggest challenge is myself

Ganondox
Group Contributor

My OC is Abi Grock, he's not autistic, he just has a dumb backstory.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

Now how should the story end? It'll come at some point right?

5416907 Would you be ok if once the story is done if I could write a sequel for it for th group?

NicLove
Group Admin

5477063 if you want

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

I have a piece of advice that will drastically help our story out.

The story needs a theme, a motif, a message that is world wide that anyone of everyone can understand; And a messaged that we can all agree on and we believe to be true. So I propose we have a theme of communication among friends and family. I'll make a separate thread for anyone who wants to help me make some ideas or figurative language we can put in the story.

At a breakfast we should have a little conflict like ponies having to get pushed out of their comfort zones or the ponies playing and getting lost. These are just suggestions.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

Just throwing this out but would it be more fitting to the story if Miss HottenBright was studying genetic engineering rather then a "Theory of reverse cold energy" in a sense that autism is a genetic disorder and that she is researching how autism affects the pony genome. Heck references to genetics could be a motif in this story as it portrays what makes us... Well us. Not to mention this story is about a group of individuals who are trying to be who they are, and yet they are stopped by society who says other wise. What do you guys think?

NicLove
Group Admin

5506172 Ya, you can change that. The "Theory of reverse cold energy" was jest for fun, you can change it into "genetic engineering rather"

Thunder-Bolt
Group Contributor

5507398 I'd like to help but I can't edit.

NicLove
Group Admin

5568476 P.M. me you G-mail

NicLove
Group Admin

5579728 yes you can!

NicLove
Group Admin

Or what ?

p.s. P.M. me your G-mail.

Comment posted by The_Black_Knight deleted Oct 25th, 2016
The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

Okay I have a very important question for everyone . What do you as the writer believe to be true. Don't send me a link to an article or a video or even a photo. I want your opinion on what you think is true on what we are writing. Without a purpose there is no real point in writing it. I want a definitive 1-2 sentence opinion on what you think is true to what we're writing. If you wanna go the extra mile please explain why you think that way.

Ganondox
Group Contributor

5590194 I don't understand by what you mean "what you think is true on what we are writing".

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

5590210 Think about it. We're writing about autistics. what do you think is true when it comes to autism

Ganondox
Group Contributor

5590258 "what do you think is true when it comes to autism" Okay, now that is more specific and makes sense. I know a lot about this, but I'll need some more specific questions in order to express it.

5590194 can you ask more of a descriptive question or just more questions please I really don't know what you are asking.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

I have asked the question as specific as I can. This is purely your opinion. What do you think to be true about autism or autistics. If you want an example I would say "I believe that autistics to be free minded and not have to listen to what others think." It works like that. What I asked of you was a basic high school english question maybe even a middle school english question.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 98