Displaced 4,437 members · 1,271 stories
Comments ( 207 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 207
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

What kind of cross-over you looking for? Your char summoning a displaced or your displaced being summoned? If its the first option, then what kind of Displaced you looking for?

Being summoned I'm stuck and I don't know how to go forward and it could be for pretty much anything weither it's just talking, or awakening their aura or being summoned to help them fight evil

Any Displaced willing to cross with a newly displaced person? Sort of help them develop a link to their weapon? I'll explain over Discord

Inheritance#9092

the three protags here are all displaced

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Anyone in need of weapons, armors, shields, rings, necklaces, circlets, jewelry, ores, ingots, or just a blacksmith in general? My blacksmith Alared Geneton is available for summoning. Send PM and/or ask for my Discord to further discuss. My char can smith things from: Immersive Weapons/Armor, Armour Of Tamriel (lets me smith any of the vanilla weapons/armor one handed/two handed/heavy or light with any material except dragon bone) and Immersive Jewelry. Enchanting is also an option if you want your stuff enchanted with something of the TES universe. Now, if you want him to smith something outside of Skyrim, it will take him longer or a week to do it as it is a new design for him to learn.

funny, I made a character like that before, but without the Elder Scrolls limitation.

Is your request still open

I have a certain dragon that can crossover

I was rewatching my favorite horror movie THE LEPRECHAUN and wondered if he was sent to equestria or a person displaced as him how funny it could be and i imagined two ways it could go

he could be a man who has to fight his greed cause the leprechauns greed is really high like kill u for your gold and try to be a good guy and fight the temptation

Or he could embrace his greed for gold and you know kill or seriously injure others while using his dark rhyme puns he makes when he kills or about to kill

You could have the main 6 find his gold coins and not think anything of it since gold doesn't have any value to them but in i think the third leprechaun his coins can be used to grant one wish doesnt matter what it is as long as the one who made the wish has the coin in thier possession the wish stays active but should it be stolen from them the wish goes away like twilight could be thinking out loud while looking at a book about starswirl the bearded (hope i spelled that correctly) wished to meet him while having the coin in pocket or such and the leprechaun always gets his gold he will hunt em down for it. He may seem OP but he has weaknesses like four leafed clovers are toxic to him and can be used to trap him in any container as long as the clover is on it. Iron is deadly to him and a golden enchanted amulet turns him to stone as long as he wears it i just imagine many possibilities he can be used but i do gotta admit his power is similar to discord but yea i would love to read a displaced or insertion of him so if this is the place to post request i hope it is

Heres a link to the evolution of the leprechaun should anyone not know him https://youtu.be/lQmvzNIDGQo

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Huh? phan, I think you meant to post this in the [Idea Thread] July - December 2019 thread.

K ill repost there

Looking for someone to crossover with my story, Equestrian Psycho. The main characters could use a hand with the next mission.

Hello fellow Displaced members!
I would like to ask a request for a displaced story of a person going to the convention, cosplayed as "Sung Jin-Woo" from "Solo Leveling" with all of his powers. You could also add some other things mixed in it.

(Ps. If there is already an "Solo Leveling" fimfiction, plz DM me.)

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

...Wrong place, you should be suggesting that to the [Idea Thread] July - December 2019 thread. The current thread you're one is meant for discussing on Displaced crossing over and meeting other Displaced, as in existing Displaced, not requesting for Displaced.

I can after my little dragon lord arc in my reborn as a dragon story

Does any one want to crossover with my Locke and key Displaced?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Depends on who/what you want and if its you summoning them or you wanting to be summoned.

Pretty much anything.

I would prefer me somebody someone else

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

No, I mean.. What would your character want or need? What's going on with the current plot? Will the summoned Displaced interfere with the plot? What world do you want your character to visit? etc. It would help if there was something you'd like as the author, otherwise your chances of a cross-over are somewhat low if you're just up for "Anything", especially when everyone isn't as cross-over happy as they were in the past.

I would prefer someone who is really good at tracking because I need help finding a few things,

Also I just got back from being summoned by a different displaced

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hmm, I've got some chars that can help. I'll send you message and see if they're something you'd like.

I plan to have my displaced available for summoning in the next chapter I just need an idea for someone elses token so my character can make his Krampus, Harmonies Shadow this is my displaced story let me know if anyone wants to summon me, I probably won't have the next chapter out till Monday

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Getting a summon may take a long time since everyone isn't as cross-over happy as they used to be. Your best bet is if you asked it personally via inbox and said what you'd offer in said summon, or ask someone that has something your character needs.

Thank you very much, will do

I'm going to be having my character hopefully create a token next chapter my story is Krampus, Harmonies Shadow, let me know if you're still interested

If your still interested let me know Krampus, Harmonies Shadow I plan on having him make a token next chapter and introduce more of his powers as well

Oh I am absolutely still interested. I have a few things involving Jason to do first, like a side story that explains what happened in between the past and present as well as finish the Nightmare Moon segment, but I wouldn't mind having him meet another displaced.

Comment posted by DisplacedWriter deleted Dec 30th, 2020

Heist someone want to do a crossover where they summon my character? If you’re interested please private message me

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Nah. This cross-over topic is dead. You've got a better chance pming someone than asking here.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Considering I'm rebooting Link's story and that auther of Sans The Batter has not been online for long time, I'm going to need someone else to assist in teaching him about tokens. Please send a PM so we may discuss.

I'm looking for a Displaced story. The protagonist loses his parents and becomes Equestria's Batman.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

There isn't one other than one or three stories that has batman but isn't about a Displaced batman.

I remember seeing one on this site a while ago. I think it was deleted.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Check fimfetch.net

Would anyone mind doing a crossover with Silphen from my Trespasser's Journey? Doing a hard rewrite and kinda goofed up majorly. Still wanna keep the other crossovers I've done, like with Brave Frontier Equestria and FIGHT LIKE HELL, FIGHT LIKE DOOM MARINES!, but to do that I need a crossover before I get him back to Ponyville.

hi i am looking for a dinosaurs episode that has people in it

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Wrong kind of cross-over. This topic is meant for requesting other displaced writers to summon into another displaced story.

If anyone is willing to crossover with my Hit Displaced story, that'd be great.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Sadly, it seems we're kind of the only ones who check this thread, mega oof.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

What exactly did you wanted to do though with Hit? Is there something he needs or would like?

He doesn't really need anything, Hit would be the one helping, however, he wouldn't mind learning some of the Rokushiki/Six Powers.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Anyone here in need of a Displaced to summon? Mostly for any of my Displaced help out, teach, give, etc, or if you just need a Displaced to help progress the story. And when I say help, I don't mean co-author.

Comment posted by CyberDragonEX deleted Jul 14th, 2023
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

...This thread is meant for asking for crossovers with other Displaced authors, as in summon a displaced to a displaced's world. I think you meant to post in the Idea Thread.

...oops. My bad, thanks for telling me.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 207