Displaced 4,422 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

Post your idea threads as idea posts instead. In this idea thread. What I mean is stop posting Idea Threads. Except for this one. And the other monthly threads, usually posted by me.

but how else are they gonna clog up the group?

With threads requesting help/assistance. The half-assed brother of Idea Threads. Also threads asking why there is a lack of a certain fictional character. Because every fictional character ever should get a story.

So should I delete the idea thread that I just made like five minutes ago?

How about an animaniacs displacement.

Surprised no one has done this.

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

5165139 You know, after finding out about that John Egbert Displaced, and all of the trolls (yes, ALL OF THEM) were done as well, what about Lord English?

5165185 Simple. It is because he is already there.

Pretty sure that's already a story.

God, or are the displacers too weak to give you that much power.

Most displacers range from walking cheat codes to literal forces of nature (E.I. High Level Reality warpers to Nigh Omnipotent monsters to possible conceptions given form and even a few Deities)

How bout reapers from mass effect

5165204 How about an Asura from Guild Wars? With the turrets making class

Another displaced idea up for grabs. Haruhi Suzumiya, fear her for she has power that defies everying and bends it to her will.

5173983 shit she's high titan low god teir

So here's my list of ideas.

The First Order of Business: A person displaced as Kylo Ren from Star Wars must follow the commands of the First Order while he fights off the empire of United Equestria and their God Emperor Celesto.

Moonslice: Someone puts on a cool, swanky mask and ends up getting displaced as Adam Taurus from RWBY and is put into Equestria in the middle of the royal wedding/invasion. High chance that it'll be an ACW-bash fic.

Fear Me, If You Dare: The nephew of a merchant (said merchant is Niko Zoloto from A Golden Drive Through Equestria) accidentally displaces himself after he wore magic boots that turned him into a cat (Puss in Boots from Shrek). Hijinx ensues as he tries to break the curse, fight a crow, and eventually stop an ancient evil from arising in Equestria. Set in between Seasons 5 & 6.

Do You Believe In Destiny: Twilight Sparkle, right after the events of "The Scare Master" Displaces herself in her costume in an experiment. What results is her going to Storybrooke dressed up as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY. Set during an alternate version of Once Upon A Time's fourth season (the first half).

Well I would add to this but I'm working on the starting chapter of a new story, and then the overall planning of another. So... I'm just gonna say...

Oh! Ignoring the fact that I'm double posting I would LOVE to see a Displaced from this manga!

Has anyone tried a displaced Young Xehanort?

Or how about a displaced Superior Spider-man? I suggest this version of spider-man because of the extra tech.

Gale the Anarchist
Group Admin

In honour of the reboot and soon movie for his franchise, I propose...

diclonius displaced

Why has no one done a Xena displaced?

I'm back! And I got just three Displaced Ideas for anyone to write.

#1. The Main Character from the Harvest Moon Series ( Pete is the name I believe.) who is skilled with farming stuff and that could rival Applejacks. I don't know if this is done, but I like to see a displaced Harvest Moon Guy fanfic. But of course it comes with a flaw and this Displaced Character is shy at Crowds and never Socialize most of the time. (Like me) So as time grows, only one of the Mane Six (even if it's Applejack) or any ponies must rally up his courage to become Social, to show there are things more important than just Farming.

#2. I did not play Undertale, but I do saw lots of videos. Crazy or not I will open that Idea for anyone. This is Undertale related, so... This one I will suggest is Flowey. Flowey the Flower. What would happen if someone displaced as that ends up like that, who gets prisoned into stone before freed so he can do whatever he likes, and things will not end very well. Ooooor if you prefer not Flowey, then Asriel Dreemur would work. (Don't know if this is already suggested.) Anyways, this Displaced Character ends up working with other Displaced Characters in a fight for freedom until Flowey/Asriel battles Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and/or the Mane Six in a Final Showdown, and ends up letting them live.

#3. I think there's one Sonic Character I like displaced. Someone light-hearted and humorous who is displaced as a Gizoid known as Emerl who end ups in Equestria, who refused and resisted Eggman's Control, before being a hero. This one can copy abilities, form links, and harnessing Chaos Energy. But... As he stays in Ponyville and earn the Fame, jealousy grows within one of the Mane Six(Except Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie), soon becoming the Nightmare.

Just Edited

Been watching Part 4 of Jojo's Bizarre adventure, so I recommend the following...

Mostly because I would like to see what would happen if somepony talks crap about his hair.

Had a random idea as part of a Displaced JNPR idea I had.

An OC and a Humanized Pinkie Pie (this one) are Displaced as Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie from RWBY respectively. ... Not exactly sure what plot they'll fall in.

This also leaves room for a Displaced Jaune, though I might have him (or her) be in Do You Believe In Destiny (Miiiiight displace David)

I have a suggestion I WOULD put up here, but I don't feel like having someone steal the idea.
All I'm going to say is that it's a semi-obscure anime that I've seen literally NOTHING for on this site.

5179654 I was actually about to suggest Ratchet. Had some ideas, even though I'm only now getting into the series via youtube.

For one, having Quark be replaced by Trixie in it.

Due to the guns, having it likely be anthro to fit.

And, though I haven't gotten far enough to see it, I do know that at some point Ratchet and Clank face a time travelling villain. So, why not have the Displaced unknowingly be in a time loop with such, where he arrives in the distant past, causing Eques to shatter into pieces, with the Tree of Harmony fixing it by turning the fragments into their own worlds, so that each nation of creatures have their own planets to travel between. With a few scattered exceptions, like maybe Changelings, whom face being scattered in different ways and producing different hives, some friendly and others not.

Oh, and perhaps, after redeeming Trixie in her standing in as that universe's Quark, since she'd be the opposite gender of the Displaced Ratchet, her 'admiration' and wanting to become a true hero like him could turn into more than just... 'admiration'.

But, that's all I have thought of for such.

Fooly Cooly, Haruko....

It every displaced for themselves!?!

What about if someone gets displaced as bill cipher, and gets assigned from Faust the job of creating villains for Celestia and Luna to defeat?

Here a good one. Some get displaced as Neko San from ajin, Let just say being immortal is one thing. Having a ghost that doesn't follow your orders is another.

Inspired by the new game, I put forward my idea of using the Soul of Cinder, boss. I'm willing to co-author, but if no one PM's me saying they want to within say...two months, then I'll just do it on my own. Keep in mind, when that time limit ends, and even before hand, this idea is my own, so please try not to steal it.

Another one I plan on using is Guts from Berserk.

Then there's the original, untainted, Numidium.

And the last three, Harkyn, from Lords of The Fallen, and (these ones are charracters I'm not sure really count, so if anyone can clear that up for me that would be great) Karl from Castle of Nations and the Law of Talos, by unknown-person, and finally, Shrike of the Monkeywrench Gang, by Zeurel.

EDIT: And Broly, too, from DBZ.

Two ideas here.

Rodin from Bayonetta:

Delsin Rowe from inFamous Second Son:

Here another idea up for grabs. Fremy from Rokka no Yuusha.

I think she cute. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Lord Nopony deleted May 10th, 2016
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35