Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Should Sonata be Reform? Yes or No?

5949748 I'm slightly in favor of no or at least "not completely," personally.

100% Yes, My reason, Sonata is simple minded, her brain works on the same level as Pinkie Pie's, Hasbro need to make another Equestria Girls with the sirens in it, and I know that Sonata would be the easiest to reform, cause of how sweet she is, I myself don't think she's evil at all, I thing Adagio and Aria just tell her what to do cause of how her brain works, some time I think they abuse her some times and blame her for it, I mean look at the beginning of Rainbow Rocks, did you see how they told her "She's the worst." that's not fully true, of course there were time she was rude but I think she just did that to impress the other two sirens so she could get them off her back, if Hasbro wouldn't make another movie or episode with them in it, fans would start thinking that they just ended up hated and alone with out anybody to help them, they did it for Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer and Gloriosa Daisy, so why not the sirens or just Sonata for the time being, my moral is that people that made mistakes in the past and they deserve a second chance.

Not unless all the Dazzlings reform.

5949790 Damn Straight son. Everyone deserves a chance for redemption and reform.

Well that depends on how they behave.

Good. Because she needs more Character development

Yes, very much so! *noms a taco*

Only if all the Dazzlings are given equal chance. The rest would be up to them.

As someone said, Sonata is the easiest to reform. Most do see that her personality is the same as that of Pinkie. Yes, she is not as evil as Adagio is. She seems to be there because of the two, especially Adagio. If she would have the chance to be with Pinkie I would think that they would bond together, and perhaps that would start her reform.

5949912 All the dazzlings.

Trixie would try to reform sonata like how Mr. Satan was able to reform Majin Buu.

Adagio would refuse at first but got over it while would just be the last one bearcats the end of the movie.

Cryosite
Group Admin

This is spam.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20