Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 109 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 109

Contest is over. Thanks for playing, folks!

Here are the results!

NOTICE: This contest is going to still continue as planned. I understand that my contest may seem like a clop-grab, and I am sorry if I gave that impression. But since the damage is already done, I might as well continue onwards. I apologize to anyone I may have offended. But this contest is here to stay till the end.

Hey everyone, I would like to propose a contest for people who loves busty women in bikinis, as there are hardly enough fics of them on this site:

The Fun In The Sun Contest

In this contest, you will be challenged to write a clopfic involving your favorite big-breasted mare in a bikini. It could be Celestia in a string bikini, Octavia in a sling bikini, or Fluttershy in a micro-kini, or maybe Coco Pommel in a bikini with shorty-shorts unzipped. At long as the mare has big breasts and she is in a bikini, I, and probably most people, will be a happy man.

Contest Rules:

1. The story must be at least 1000 words long and have at least decent grammar. The max word count is probably around 20,000 for a oneshot, if you are trying for a multi-chapter fic, then 50,000 words.
2. Since this is a clopfic contest, it goes without saying that there must be sex in it. And it has to be anthro or humanized.
2a. Following Rule 2, the following kind of sex isn't allowed: Scat, watersports, diaper-usage, foalcon, just most extreme fetishes. Rapes & Gangbangs is allowed, given that it is not hardcore (like blood/gore hardcore). Breast expansions are also allowed (see rule 3a). Incest is also okay.
2b. The sex must occur between a male and a female. Male on male isn't allowed. However, if there are multiple females, lesbian sex is allowed. Multiple males are allowed, as long as they are focused on the female and not on each other. However, if you are insistent on doing futa, I can allow just female and female, as long as rule 3 and 4 are followed. No pegging.
2c. Any character is usable, as long as the other rules are followed. You are welcome to do Rule 63 if you choose to.OCs are also allowed, given that the female OCs follow rule 3. Characters that are foals in the show (i.e. the CMC, Button Mash etc.) are okay to use, as long as they are aged up. It's an actual Fimfiction rule.
2d. As suggested by Inazuma, the only tags that I will not allow is Gore, Sad, Tragedy, and possibly random (if in the case of a trollfic, but if it's about a crack ship, then go for it).
2e. The setting of the clopfic doesn't have to be the beach. It can be anywhere you desire for your fic.
3. As part of the contest, the story must include the female having a breast size no smaller than D (or a high C), and no bigger than a G or H cup (I love big breasts, but come on, there's a limit). And they must be in a bikini. No leotards or one-pieces (unless sling bikinis and certain micro-kinis are considered one-pieces, those are allowed).
3a. However, if you are doing a breast expansion fic, any breast size will work, but just as long as the breasts aren't expanded above G or H. And if the effect remains permanent, that would be a little bonus.
3b. You may be allowed to use smaller breasted characters and the disallowed swimsuits, as long as they are not the main focus of the story and not part of the sex.
4. This is very important to point out. There must be paizuri! The one thing that I can never stand when it comes to fics with big-breasted women is that they go to lengths describing their 'gifts' and do nothing but gropes them a little. What's the point of describing them if nothing is going to be done with them? That said, let there be tittyfucking.
5. When it comes to submissions, each writer is allowed only 3 submissions. We will disregard any more stories after that. And please no old stories. This is a contest to get more bikini-clad mares and boob jobs fics created, not bring up old ones. Also, this has been brought to my attention. The submission has to be it's own fic. No using chapters from an otherwise non-contest related story. Sorry, figure I should point that out
6. The winner will be determined by the judges appointed by me. Our decision will be final. There will be no bribery of the sorts.

Okay, with all those rules out of the way, here's how the fics will be judged.If any one else want to judge, pm me:

Judges as of now: Me, Bad Dragon, Inazuma, heartbrokenpariah

- The sex and the foreplay (especially the titfuck bit)
- How detailed the clopfic is (i.e. description of the mare, their bikini)
- The story. It doesn't have to be overly-complicated. Hell, you can just get away with 'they meet, they fuck', but try to have a little effort in it!
- The grammar

EDIT: Here's a link to a thread of pics I got from DeviantArt that might be helpful: Pictures

If none of those work, go look on DeviantArt for them or other sites.

Prizes: (Note: Is subject to change)
You are not obligated to accept these rewards, if they are not to your liking
- A review by me, and it getting promoted in my blog
- A review by Bad Dragon (here's an example of one of his reviews right here: Link)
- A commish from 2135D

If you have prizes to offer, let me know.

Deadline: May 26th, 2015

This is the date we will stop accepting submissions at 11:59:59 PM unless noted otherwise.

Will extend however if there are not enough entries.

If you have any questions about what is said here or what the bonus stuff would had been, give me a pm and I will try to answer it.

To submit your stories, put them in the 'Fun In The Sun' Folder.

Furthermore, all stories in the contest will also be added to my and heartbrokenpariah's group of the same name, with the link here. Come join in if you so desired.

In order to submit, just post the link to your story in a reply below.

I don't think this group is marked as NSFW... It would be against site rules to link directly to mature rated stories.

4211823 Well, what if they pm me?

A pm would be fine. They could also name the title in a reply here and link to their story list. :trixieshiftleft:

4211835 Okay, I fixed it. Would you be interested in competing? If not, can you tell your friends?

hailspider
Group Admin

4211776 This is now an official group contest.

4212302 Thank you. I just hope people will come. I promoted at places where it wouldn't be considered spam...hopefully.

Might get something from me featuring the Cakes, but I make no promises.

4212522 Okay, just remember to follow the rules.

I like to think of myself as one crazy bitch. At least more-so than most clopfic-writer's on here. Perhaps it is time for me to write a big-breast smut fic, hmm?

I'll get to work then.

Alright! I like this guy. He really knows how to get into my heart. Dates please for the contest? Idea storm underway for what I'll do for this contest. This is gonna be fun!

4213219 Excellent. I hope the rules are to your liking?

They are. Just a nitpick -- both Button's Mom and Zecora are hardly rare characters in clopfics.

4213274 Ah. I will fix that. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Got some high expectations?

4213355 A little bit. But I can't wait to see what everyone makes nonetheless.

I will try to contribute at least one piece, if I'm able. It looks like a fun contest!

4213609 Um...what are you saying here?

4213649 Well, you have till May 5th. So it shouldn't be that hard.

There is something that rather confuses me. According to the rules in this thread, the deadline is on the 5th May. But according to the rules of this group:

—A contest's duration is 5 days. The sixth day is used for judging and the seventh is used to announce the winner and the new contest.

Which makes sense, considering it's about weekly contests.

So, isn't the deadline of this contest pretty much against the rules of the group? Or is it, for some reason, a special case?

4214499 Well, I'm just going with what my other judges told me.

4214552 And are they absolutely sure that this deadline is allowed?

4214558 I will check. I hope to see your entry (or entries) for the contest.

4214558 Those are old rules from when the group started. The thing is, you can't write a good story in a week, and we're looking for quality. Also, there was supposed to be one contest per week in this group. This contest is doing its part to meet the quota.

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4214499 That, I think, is primarily a suggestion. Terien would know more than me, being the main admin and all, but there have been two week, and sometimes two day, contests in the past. This is a group about contests, and another one that isn't a week won't hurt.

4215280 Thank you for clearing that up. Will you be participating in the contest?

A little bit over a month, eh?

See y'all then.

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4215489 No, I can't compete. I'm still a minor. :derpytongue2: I just not allowed, due to my own, the site's, and my parents rules.

4215783 Oh. Well, be sure to tell people about this contest if possible.

Question. Are we allowed only one entry per contestant?

5. When it comes to submissions, each writer is allowed only 3 submissions. We will disregard any more stories after that. And please no old stories. This is a contest to get more bikini-clad mares and boob jobs fics created, not bring up old ones.

Look forward to your entry(entries).

I missed that. Well, I'll get a crackin'.

Comment posted by Brasta Septim deleted Mar 29th, 2015

4218285 Well, I'm sorry if it seems like that way to you. But why did you comment if you are not crazy about this contest?

i'm gonna write the shit out of this story

The story I'm writing for the prompt, m80

4219093 Ooh, good luck then. Have a mare in mind?

I wanna do Rarity, but I've already done a Rarity x Spike paizuri scene.

Maybe I'll try to write some Button's Mom paizuri... as long as futa's alright?

what are the limits when it comes to futa?

4219115 As long as rule 3 and 4 are followed, futa on girl is allowed for this contest. And if you want to do a Rarity fic, you can do that too. You can do three entries.

How about one story and each chapter is a different paizuri story?

4219144 Whichever works best for you. :raritywink:

4218285 And does that mean you won't be participating?

I pretty much decided to not participate either. I don't want to greatly explain why, but I pretty much agree with Kamikakushi. The theme is appealing (which is why it picked my interest), but I don't have a good feeling about the contest itself.

That's not to say that the fic I planned won't see the light of the day, but if it does, it won't be in this contest (also allowing me more freedom).

4219235 I am sorry to hear that, but to set the record straight, I am not cheap. I just don't have the money. And what exactly is wrong with my contest? I am not doing this just for myself, you know.

Comment posted by Ebony Stallion deleted Mar 30th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 109