The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

If you could go on a date with one of The Dazzlings who would it be and why?

Sonata. She seems like the nicest and the one who'd actually be interested in someone for more than leading them on.

....honestly a toss up between Sonata and Aria for me.
Sonata for the reason DarkSpider stated and because i am a lot like her.... if she were male......
Aria because she would give me a reason to start controlling my temper.

Adagio, I'm a kink sub and she seems exactly like the type who'd be a kinky dom. Also, the potential for big Ara - Ara Mommy-Dagi energy in the future.

Aria would be a good choice too, I have always liked her a lot. But she is my number two Dazzling.

Sonata... I like her, and could be her friend... but she's just way too much for me. Lol

Sonata. We have similar taste in food and she seems least likely to hurt me and/or manipulate me.

I would so go on a date with her. Can you imagine what she looks like in real life?

Easier on the eyes than Adagio in real life, at least by my reckoning. That girl's too skinny.

Adagio. She's sexy, fun and would want attention and I would give her all my attention.

Too skinny for my liking.

Are talking about adagio or Sonata?

All three

Adagio is too skinny for my liking. Sonata is perfectly fine.

personally i like those stockings of hers i mean her legs seem nice so it doesnt bother me if shes skinny

To each their own.

Okay good. I would be upset if you were talking about Sonata Dusk.

Oh I expect to not make it, but there are worse ways to go

Sonata for sure :3

Along with Aria for a close second because of her twintails hair and Adagio bringing up the rear because of her poofy hair. X3

her hair is so big, that when she feels sleepy she uses it as a pillow.

Aria because waifu.

Oh, I'm not gonna put Sonata down. Taco Siren is Best Siren.

People talking about Adagio being skinny or whatever when they all have the literal same physique in the show so you can imagine them however the bloody hell you want 🤔

I probably wouldn't take that chance tbh. I guess it depends on the specifics, but all three of them seem pretty evil (How sociopathic do you have to be to be alright putting an entire school under their control like that? Why would I expect any of them to give a damn about me?) and realistically I don't think I'd want anything to do with any of them. If I were forced to pick one I guess it'd probably be Sonata since she's most easily distracted.

This may sound perverted but what's sonata's breast size?

I'll leave that to your imagination

Either Sonata or Aria, I don't have the strength to endure or tolerate Adagio.

Whatever you do don't challenge Aria to an arm wrestling

Adagio is anything but harmless you know.

I don't know, but she's clearly more buxom than Adagio or Aria.

Well I say she’s would have D-cup.

Do you adagio and Aria would be jealous?

Aria would be more annoyed than anything, and Adagio tends to command attention, so she wouldn't be too bothered.

So what you’re saying is Adagio hates being ignored?

My choice is Aria, cause I’m kinda in to those aggressive girls and I’m sure she would eventually warm up to you in given time.

Then she is gonna throw a temper tantrum if any man doesn't look at her.

Yeah, same. I'd want Adagio to whip my ass.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40