League of Humans Acting Villainous 1,491 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
Ruby Rose
Group Admin

Hey guys, I'm bored off my ass.

Clickity! - Press this TEN times.

Now, the rule here is - if it is not OP, it simply doesn't go. The abilities have to be overpowered, like putting people into coma, altering the world.

And you get bonus points if it's edgy (you heal by killing people, you are fueled by hatred etc.)

So yeah, we're making fun out of edgy teens trying to write fanfics.

Ruby Rose
Group Admin

3543230 Wow, there sure is a lot of overpowered abilities, but a small amount of edgy ones.

Dark Light Manipulation - User has the power destroy either by intense heat or explosion with an extremely bright light, ranging from burning selected beings, to destroying a city and even blowing an entire planet to pieces.

Causality Manipulation - User can control causality, allowing them to literally decide what happens and what doesn't, when and how. There is no need for a "why" however, as the why of something is determined by causality itself, which is at the users' command, making it one of the few powers that reasonably don't need a reason.

Dark Infusion - The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon) with darkness/shadow empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to blind their targets or hide in shadows.

Nonexistent Realm Creation - The users can create a vacuum-packed void where neither nothing can be created nor can be destroyed because there is nothing to create or destroy, and outside Space-Time Continuum. There is no personality or individuality because beings cannot survive there. Even the concepts of reason, emotions, philosophy, reality, time and space, and morality, even matter itself cannot exist in this realm.

Precognition Manipulation - The user can manipulate the precognitive powers of others. They can give them a vision, or a much clearer vision of the future and make precognitive dreams easier to understand.

The user can also prevent them from using their power. Skilled users of this can make a false vision, making them see what they want them to see.

Rule Bending - User can bend the laws of reality to achieve a variety of superhuman feats, increasing their personal capabilities to various extends, mimicrying rules related-powers (flight, phasing, teleportation, etc.) or resisting natural or supernatural effects.

We go Discord now!

Restoriation - The user can restore anything living or non-living to their optimum state, including high-speed regeneration of themselves or others, restoring life in environment, such as forests or animal life, they can reconstruct ruins or destroyed buildings, etc.

Elemental Breath - The user can project blasts of elemental force in their lungs in a way that allows them to shape it into bursts, streams, spheres or mist of elemental force from the mouth.

Dark Wind Breath - The users of this power can breath blackened winds in any way, shape or form. The size of the winds, the destructive force, the air pressure, the density of the winds, the distance the winds go, etc.

Acidic Blood - The user's blood is acidic, and may be pressurized within their bodies so that it spurts out when the skin is pierced.

3543230 I shall participate!
Psammokinetic Creature Creation: Sand golems go!
Werebeast Physiology: I am a motherfucking were T-rex!
Anti Storage: You can't but me in a crate, for I cannot be stored!
Blood Mimicry: I am made of blood. Edgy or no?
Illusion Awareness: I am aware of illusions.
Concussive Force: I can release bursts of concussive force at you.
Paper Charm Magic: I can use magic via paper charms.
Feral Mind: Well then, I appear to be a were T-rex in mind as well.
Energy Constructs: I can make anything out of energy.
Omniscience: So, I know everything ever.

A feral minded werebeast whose transformation is into that of a motherfucking T-rex, cannot be stored, is made of blood, can create being of sand, is aware of illusions, can use paper charm magic, release bursts of concussive energy, make anything out of energy, and knows everything ever. Good luck to whomever this fucker deems prey.

Let's do it!
Osteokinetic Constructs- Users can turn bone into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Pyrokinetic Regeneration- Users can use fire to regenerate their bodies with the amount used defining the speed of healing.

Day Empowerment- Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. during the day, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the day or even slow or stop aging.

Color Absorption- The user has the ability to absorb or erase colors, they can render people, objects, and even their world colorless and grey. Some users can absorb color to alter or hide their appearance.

Claw Retraction- The user can project and retract razor-sharp claws from their fingertips for offensive purposes. Claws can be composed of energy, bone, metal, or simple keratin.

Dwarf Physiology- User with this ability either is or can transform into an dwarf, humanoid being that dwells in mountains and in the earth, and is associated with rocks, the earth, technology, craft, metal work, wisdom, and greed. They are generally described as shorter than humans, bearded (might include both genders), hard working, often hard partying, pragmatic and stubborn to fault. From the earliest myths, they are considered craftsmen that very few can equal, able to create magical objects that were fit to gods.

Supernatural Priest Training- The user possess the divine powers of a supernatural priest/nun, and are capable of combating multiple malevolent dark entities and are generally adept at exorcisms, archaic wisdom on demonology and angelology, and multiple holy practices. Their conviction grants them a strong will on behalf of their faith in a certain cause and allows them to resist psionic influences from dangerous monstrosities.

Conjuration- The users of this power can cast spells which can summon any form of creatures, items, spirits, demons, deities or elements. This power is only useful with magical properties. Some spells may require markings or a magic circle for the conjuring and depending on the size, the bigger the summon.

Behemoth Physiology- User with this ability either is or can transform into the Behemoth, a primal unconquerable monster of the land.

Radiation Bomb Generation- The user is able to create constructs that can explode on contact with a variety of effects. One could toss small EMPs one minute and then toss a micro nuke to mop up enemies.

Ssendam the Masked
Group Admin

ow the edge.
1. Air Augmentation.
2. Caustic Vision.
3. Acasuality
4. Genie Physiology
5. Foreign Chemical Immunity
6. Power Replication, so I can get the REALLY edgy powers.
7. Mecha Physiology.
8 Unfettered body.
9. Vapour Manipulation
10. Teleportation.

Huzzah for edge.

3543230 1. Seismokinetic Combat: The user is able to infuse seismic energy with physical attacks, releasing seismic waves upon contact through punches and kicks, and absorbing seismic waves to make themselves stronger.

2. Slender Man Physiology: The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Slender Man, a creature or being with various nebulously defined characteristics and abilities. Slender Man generally appears (in modern times) as a tall man in a black or grey suit, red or black tie, and white shirt, with no eyes, mouth, or clearly defined facial features. It has no hair, and generally has normal-looking bare hands. It is typically depicted as between 6 and 15 feet tall, depending on the situation. Because of its inexact nature, no one has yet determined what it is.

3. Demonic Arm: The user has a physical manifestation of demonic power as an arm, which grants various abilities. Note that the user may have other abilities depending of what kind of demonic powers the arm possesses: Demonic Arm of plagues may allow Disease Manipulation, while ones associated with earthquakes grant Earth Manipulation.

4. Evolution Manipulation: The user has control of the evolution of species and individuals, advancing or decreasing them in evolutionary terms, shifting their adaptations/abilities to create new species, etc. They are able to grant superpowers, especially those related to expanding the normal abilities of the species, remove the existing powers or granting the species a potential to gain powers.

5. Fissure Creation: The user can split apart the surface of the ground, creating deep and long fissures. Anything caught within the path of the cut will also most likely to be bisected.

6. Almighty Object: The user has possession of an item/weapon/object that grants Omnipotence or Nigh Omnipotence to it's wielders, allowing the user to satisfy their every desire. The item/weapon/object allows the user to become a god. The user is basically unstoppable and can do anything they want. (Infinity Gauntlet)

7.Absolute Speed: User can move at speeds that not even the most attuned of beings can grasp and outrun or avoid anything an opponent can use against the user. The user can run and move at infinite velocities. This ability allows the user to easily reach or even surpass and perceive light speed movements and move at speeds that allow them to move past time and space itself.

8. Omega Physiology: The user is able to evolve into a superior god, obtaining a new physiology and becoming immensely powerful and mentally capable. The user can wield the primordial force and bend it to create other types of energies. The user can even achieve Perfection through continued evolution.

9: Divine Magic: The user is capable of using divine magic to achieve several feats such as creating, destroying and reconstructing anything, sometimes even to warp reality. This type of magic is usually used by a transcendent being or those related to them. Some users might use it for evil purposes.

10. Stellar Manipulation: Wielders of this power will have the tremendously strong ability to wield the energy generated by stars, along with the electromagnetic, gravitational, ethereal, and radiational energies produced. Users could generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms, and with a high level of experience, invoke meteor showers. According to other sources, there was a case where someone actually had this ability in real life. Unfortunately, he was hunted down and killed by locals who feared the level of his power. Like its sibling powers, there are powers based on the stars' visible traits and ones based on the Mythic Lore surrounding it.

3543230 I go again!
1: Omnipotence Embodiment.
2: Omnipotence Embodiment.
3: Omnipotence Embodiment.
4: Omnipotence Embodiment.
5: Omnipotence Embodiment.
6: Omnipotence Embodiment.
7: Omnipotence Embodiment.
8: Omnipotence Embodiment.
9: Omnipotence Embodiment.
10: Omnipotence Embodiment.

Shit you not, that was my actual roll. This character embodies Omnipotence ten times over. Edgiest power set ever.

Ruby Rose
Group Admin

You know everything time ten.

3550683 Yes, I know the meaning of edginess! And it is lame as all ever loving fuck.

Zombie Physiology- User with this ability either is or can transform into an zombie, an animated corpse brought back to life by variety of means, such as dark magic. The user's body is dead, possibly decomposing and lacking most physical need and weaknesses.

Universal Recreation- The user can recreate a universe from its beginning state in any way they wish. They can reform a singular universe by inducing a new Big Bang Event altered according to their wishes and even recreate a universe that was originally destroyed.

Identity Dominance- With this ability, the user has total control over any living entity that knows the user's true name and identity and can manipulate their victims in any way they see fit. The user could either only be limited to controlling an opponent's mind or be able to control both their mind, body, and soul altogether. This ability makes for an exactly trick against powerful opponents.

Matter Absorption- The user can absorb various kinds of matter into their own body. In some cases, this causes the user to take on the properties of said matter.

Life and Death Manipulation- User can sense and control the essences of life and death, giving and taking both as they wish. They can manipulate the aspects of the beginning and end of the life cycles of living organisms, allowing them to give and take forces of vitality and necrotic influences. They are capable of rendering entire landscapes lush with plant growth or barren at their leisure

Game Theory- Game theory is the study of "games" (actual games, a business, boxing, essentially anything that involves strategy) and how the strategy changes throughout them. The user can change the dominant strategy and induce a equilibrium.

Technological Assimilation- User can assimilate any technological objects into their body and make it one with the user

Energy Attacks- The user can release/use energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them

Electric Beam Emmision- The user can produce and project beams of concentrated electricity, which can cause very destructive explosions upon impact. Unlike simple electrical blasts, these beams do not flicker, but instead travel at a straight line at high speed; they can also flow like water, allowing them to be guided.

Fifth Dimensional Phsiology- The user can ascend from the one dimension of reality to the fifth dimension. Since the Fifth dimension is a reality of the mental body the users may gain control over all mental activity.

Shit... Overpowered as fuck.

I got a guy who's telepathic, self-sustained, has an inner world, is the embodiment of valor, has shaped ice-blasts, can create brand and electro-magnetic constructs, has an expanded soul, has assimilative evolution and soul conversion. I already have a backstory for this guy.

3543230 Okay then

Curse Immunity: User is immune to all or certain curses and effects, although indirect curses can still affect the user.

Infection Empowerment: The user's powers are all derived from being infected by viruses and/or diseases.

Planetary Creation: The user can create planets of various compositions and sizes with the level of detail depending on mastery of this ability. The user may also be able to create organic matter or even complex biological lifeforms on the planet if it meets suitable conditions for life.

Hope Aura: The user can generate aura of hope that can amplify/induce belief on beings inside their aura and gain power from the emotions.

Life Infusion: The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon) with life empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to heal, mend and purify rather than harm, including potentially resurrecting the dead.

Unicorn Physiology: User with this ability either is or can transform into an Unicorn, usually described as a white horse-like animal with a large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead, and sometimes a goat's beard and cloven hooves or spiraling horn, a horse's head, a deer's body, a goat's beard and feet and a lion's tail. They are extremely wild woodland creatures, a symbols of purity and grace, which could only be captured by a virgin. In the encyclopedias its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness.

Tin Mimicry: User is made up of or can transform their body completely into tin. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of tin, in which case it contains all the organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

Mantis Physiology: User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into mantises.

Chi Augmentation: The user can channel their own chi through their own body and enhance their physical abilities.

Impurity Destruction: The user can attack in ways that harm exclusively malevolent/evil beings, the amount of damage that the target sustains may be reflected of their impurity of their soul. The attack can be powerful enough to kill a malevolent immortal being/spirit or have the ability to banish a malevolent living to hell after killing them or destroy the spirit along with the body.
This ability can also purify any foreign traces of malice that's attached onto a benevolent being.

If I pick up a duck in a dungeon, I won't get cursed.

All of my powers come from an infection.

I can create entire planets and populate them with complex organisms.

I literally give people hope.

I can infuse inanimate objects with life energy.

I can turn into a Unicorn.

I can turn into a tin version of myself.

I can turn into a mantis of some kind.

I channel my chi through my body.

And, I destroy malevolent beings.

I'm so over powered, I can create a new race of overpowered beings to do it for me!

Spoon Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate spoons, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.

Divine Force Manipulation: Control and manipulate all that is sacred.

Space-Time Migration: Move through the space-time continuum.

Sonic Combustion: Expand sound waves in an object

Prehensile Tongue: The user may be able to make their tongue grow longer and grasp and manipulate objects. Particularly strong users may even be able pierce their target.

Organic Weapons: Create weapons from organic material

Divine Sight: The user has the ability to see the divine beings (angels, deities, holy spirits and even the psychopomps) and their actions and possess or gather divine knowledge. They are also able to see divine or mystic realms and perceive the world on many different planes of existence.

Food Empathy: Users can make the consumer feel any emotion they want or make the consumer sleepy or see their memories.

Reversed Vocifrey: Always be wrong

Flash-Over Inducement: Ignite everything in confined area.

I cannot Manipulation Spoons.

I cannot Manipulate Divine Forces.

I cannot Travel through Space-Time.

I cannot use Sound to make things Combust.

I do not posses a Prehensile Tongue.

I do not have Organic Weapons.

I do not posses Divine Sight.

I cannot make you feel emotions or relive memories through cooking.

I am never wrong.

I cannot Ignite everything in a confined area.

I do not posses any of these powers and am not overpowered. :trollestia:

Empowered Form.
Enter or leave a state where one has super powers, while their normal identity normally does not.

Alright, that's a good one, this way I can be Batman and Superman at the same time.

Dark Shield Construction.
Create shields out of darkness

Many edgy.

Game Over.
Bring the Game-Over for Reality.

Many edgy, so power.

Advanced Abilities.
The superior/advanced forms of powers and abilities

Wow, GAME OVER FOR EVERYTHING!

Chronolock.
Exist outside of space and time

I'm slowly becoming a god here.

Disguise Mastery.
Great disguise and acting skills

I can be a God and pretend to not be one.

Planetary Creation.
Create planets.

Okay, I'm literally one step from becoming God.

Extrasensory Combat.
Fuse physical combat with the enhanced senses.

So, i'm like, God-Spiderman?

Mental Break-Down.
Cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse.

I shall call myself God of Insanity.

Psionic Image Projection.
Project images from the minds of other beings/oneself into reality

Alright, I am officially a God.

Aeromancy - The ability to gain insight into a question or situation using air/wind currents. Variation of Elemental Divination.

Alright, we are going with something small, balanced...

Space Depletion - The ability to deplete space. Sub-power of Spatial Manipulation and Destruction. Opposite power of Space Generation.

I can deplete space in front of me to teleport, erase walls between realities, erase objects and things... Neat,

RULE BENDING - The power to bend the laws of reality.

Considering there was a pic from Matrix there, hell yeah. I am nearly a god.

Universe Creation - The power to create a universe and everything in it. Variation of Creation.

Excuse me, nearly a god? I AM A GOD NOW! Let's play Sim Earth... or Sims Universe!

Society Manipulation - the power to manipulate societies and their beliefs. Advanced version of Mental manipulation

Sorry, Sim Earth? Let's just play Sims, any Sims I want, at once.

Almighty Link - THe power to manipulate and generate the energetic connections that link all powers. A combination of Complete Arsenal and Origin Manipulation and a sub power of Omnipotence

Wait, so I can manipulate and generate connections to all powers. The page says I also have access to all Allmighty powers and any power at all...

Holy shit, I don't need to roll more. I am God. But let's just... try.

Disintegration Aura - The ability to emit an aura that causes anything to disintegrate. Variation of Disintegration and Aura Generation.

Alright, that gun you come at me? Disintegrated... Dunno why I need it...

Reality Rejection - The power to achieve supernatural feats by rejecting aspects of reality. A sub-power of Nonexistence, and the opposite of Image Subjection.

I shit everyone not, why the hell do I keep getting these Reality bending or affecting things?

Psammokinetic Invisibilty - Power to become invisible in sand. Variation of Elemental Invisibility.

Cool!

Tin Mimicry - Power to transform into or have a physical body made up of tin. Technique of Tin Manipulation variation of Metal Mimicry.

I am basically TIN GOD

I'm going to take a try at this!

Difficulty Manipulation - The user can manipulate difficulty of any a task/action is, making most difficult tasks easy and make the easiest tasks hard. They can bend logic for themselves to make things easy and/or make it impossible for others to do what they could normally do. ( Raising.. Sun.. Difficulty.. Impossible..)

Hellcat Physiology - User with this ability either is or can transform into an Hellcat, a demonic being in feline form. Users with this power commonly have a Fire Aura that is shaped like a feline, but with abilities, can have Hellfire Manipulation, Ice Fire Manipulation, or just normal Fire Manipulation. This depends on the power level of the user. ( My difficulty now being set to extreme, makes me a very nasty kitty! :pinkiecrazy:)

Dna Absorption - The user can absorb all the genetic information of a target, usually by touch, often gaining their skills, appearance, and powers if they have one. They may also gain some of the target's personality. ( This is going to allow me to get other other OP beings abilities. Yes.)

Chronokinetic Combat - The user is able to utilize time manipulation with their physical combat, making their attacks appear extremely fast while causing the victim to be slowed down. ( And hence when one kick equaled four from me.)

Aspect of Fate - The user of this ability either is or is capable of transforming into the Aspect of Fate: the epitome of fate in this universe and beyond. It's possible that that user may have assumed this title either through very powerful forms of magic, or from (albeit rarely), being born with this ability or from being granted this ability through a higher being.

The user alone is responsible for bringing the force of absolute fate to existence and effective metaphorically. The fate which binds all living things, things that were, things that are, and things that have not yet come to pass. ( I'm a physical god in all senses, BOW TO ME PEASENTS!)

Chrono Vision - The user can see any point in time, from only a few days or months into the future, up to events all throughout time, whether that be along their own timelines or along the timelines of others. ( I know all of your fates, this just makes it even better..! :ajsmug:)

Oneiric Onmiscience - Users of this power are aware of the dreams of anyone who has dreamed and/or are dreaming. This allows user to gain deep insight into knowledge the dreams may possess, discern the deepest desires of others and understand secrets that are kept consciously hidden. These secrets can vary from the fondest of dreams to the worst of nightmares. ( I'm Luna, but superior!)

Star Destruction - The user can destroy an entire star. ( I can destroy the sun. 'Nuff said.)

Restoration - The user can restore anything living or non-living to their optimum state, including high-speed regeneration of themselves or others, restoring life in environment, such as forests or animal life, they can reconstruct ruins or destroyed buildings, etc. ( I can just restore my physical body to its optimum state whenever I feel nessecary to do so. This just keeps getting more and more terrifyingly OP.)

Elemental Aura - The user can release and surround themselves in/with elemental matter and/or energy for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks depending of the element. The auras may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability. ( I can create auras of whatever I wish. TEEHEE! :trollestia:)

Whelp, let's see what I get.

Angel Manipulation- The user have the ability to create and control celestial beings known as angels. Each angels have powers of their own that put them way up in the food chain. Looks like I'm going to have one of the best army out there.

Immortality- The ability to never age and recover from almost any injuries. Well this is unsettling. It almost seem like I'm would become a god with these two powers alone. Then again, we all are using OP powers anyway.

Fiction Manipulation- The ability to manipulate anything invented through imaginative and theoretical ideologies. I believe some one had made a quote that best represent this. 'I reject your reality and replace it with my own.' or something on that line.

Evolution Manipulation- The power to control the stages of evolution. Oh what fun I'm going to have with this. Although, I'll get a lot of sh*t from those religious zealots, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Terraforming- The power to change the environment of an entire planet, moon, or asteroid to an entirely new environment. With this and the other powers, I can create my own civilization! I become their god and they shall kill in my name. Much like everyone several centuries ago.

Stellar Physiology- The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of stellar energy. What's that Celestia? You told your little ponies that you can control a single star? Well here's something interesting to know about me. I am a star.

Cosmic Guardian- The ability to possess traits and abilities of a Cosmic Guardian. Rulers of the Sun and Moon? Please, I'm the Guardian of Everything Created.

Absolute Defense- To have a defense that can never be breached. What was that song where the some of the lyric consisted of 'Can't touch this!'? Meh, it doesn't matter.

Self-Sustenance- The ability to no longer have bodily needs. I don't sleep, I don't eat, and I don't get tired. And here comes the boredom.

Galaxy Manipulation- The power to manipulate a galaxy and everything within. Well, looks like there's going to be changes around here. Specifically the sun, it's too bright. I might need to push it a little further away... Or I could just snuff it out.

3588200 *Takes deep breath* DENIED! *Utilises times ten embodiment of omnipotence to unmake roll*

Ok lets see what I got...

Causality Perception -

The user is able to perceive all cause and effect relations. They can notably deduce the path leading to any effect, allowing him to plan, analyze, and take action with absolute efficiency.

Damn I better hit the gambling tables

Negative Forces Manipulation -

The user has the power to control all forms of negativity, physical and spiritual negativity. such as Anti-matter, Nothingness, Demonic forces, Destruction, etc

Matter + Anti-matter = Big bada boom

Ash Constructs -

Users can turn ash into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence.

So reduce something to ash and I've got a personal soldier pretty much

Metal-Shadow Breath -

The user’s lungs produce metals and darkness to which they are immune to, while the palate generates a mystic darkness upon at the user’s will, thus creating metallic, shadowy breath. All users have resistance to both metal and shadow elements in their throats and mouths

Ever take a wrench to the face? It hurts.

Entertainment Empowerment -

The ability to gain strength from entertainment.

Given that I play a ton of video games, watch a lot of shows, and I'm on the comp constantly... I'll be the most powerful man in the world. It even says on the wiki that the abilities vary to the point where I could even stop aging.

Conceptual Lordship -

The power to embody, manifest and manipulate any concept

Um... Does this make me god now?

Ferrokinetic Combat -

The power to fuse metal manipulation and physical combat.

So any metal I'm near can become a weapon... goody that means the massive amount of coins I keep on me will actually be useful

Toxic Aura -

Users of this super ability are able to surround themselves within a toxic matter like aura

I may never have to wait in line ever again...

Possibility Killer -

User can Irreversibly (barring omnipowers) remove a method to achieve a certain outcome for a given task which has many ways to accomplish. Users can remove one of these ways so that there will be less ways available to accomplish said task.

So you think there's an easy way to do something? Not anymore.

Illusion Manipulation -

User can create and manipulate illusions, causing people to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. Some users can create complex and detailed worlds, others may be able to only alter the way they or the target are perceived.

I think I may have found my favorite ability...

I'd list all of the ones I rolled prior to this one, but I believe that it sums everything up quite nicely.

Complete Arsenal-

User possesses an endless number of abilities, covering every possible effect and countermeasure. They can use any existing power as well as those yet to be, as their complete power database includes all potential abilities.

This power is similar to Meta Ability Creation, except that all possible and impossible abilities are already created, regardless of their level.

Users have complete mastery and exhaustive knowledge of all of their abilities, (nature, effect, characteristics, strength / weakness, etc.) including knowing which ones are best suited for every situation, all possible combos, and can use them flawlessly in any condition.

User can instantly use and combine any number of them, often flooding their opponents with overwhelming torrents of highly efficient combinations.

Don't ask me how i was lucky enough to get this one. I don't know. :derpytongue2:

Here's what I got:

1) Nature Embodiment - The user acts as the physical manifestation or personification of nature: as such, they have total control over the forces of nature; elements, animals, etc.
2) Biomorphing - User can turn into any living thing
3) Restoration - The user can restore anything living or non-living to their optimum state, including high-speed regeneration of themselves or others, restoring life in environment, such as forests or animal life, they can reconstruct ruins or destroyed buildings, etc.
4) Preservation - User of this power can preserve, sustain, govern and keep everything in existence, ensuring that the existence stays in balance and doesn't decay. They may also select individual targets, People, Objects, etc to be preserved. Essentially, user can prevent the effect of Entropy from overwhelming the creation.
5) Law Creation - The user can create physical laws to bend others to the boundaries of the rule. When the rules have been set then the victims have no chance of escaping them. Unless the victims abide to the rules, it's hopeless for them.
6) Conceptual Anchoring - User is immune to conceptual abilities (logic, boundaries, perspectives, etc.).
7) Life-force Breath - The user is able to manipulate the life-force in their lungs in a way that allows them to shape it into bursts, streams, spheres or mist of life-force from the mouth.
8) Hope Aura - The user can generate aura of hope that can amplify/induce belief on beings inside their aura and gain power from the emotions.
9) Madness Aspect Manifestation - The madness aspects are different views on how people are driven insane. The cause varies from person to person and some may be more heavily affected by one aspect than another.

Aspects
Chaos: Abject anarchy, one of the most prominent forms madness can take on. With absolutely no form of structural stability to hold the world in place, all things in the universe in any universe are thrown completely out of balance. Absolute freedom of stability will always lead to absolute discord in the end.
Courage: To live without fear is to be without inhibition; no withholds, no restriction, no moral guidance or pathological ties. You become yourself as you imagine yourself but lose some of the positive rational that kept you whole.
Creation: To create, fabricate and construct without limit or guidance. The total absence of confines in crafting can be intoxicating even to the most disciplined of individuals. Many can't handle such a responsibility losing themselves to constant refinement of their own formulation, of the constant making or remaking just to perfect it.
Death: Whats the point? I'll die, then you'll die then we all die. Sooner or later, so whats the point of working towards something if we'll die and become forgotten. May as well all die sooner rather than later......
Destruction: To destroy! An unruly and truly unbound attribute that craves to feed itself constantly and indiscriminately. It consumes, it debases and eventually you lose your self to those ruinous thoughts for you become them.
Fear: Fear. The word itself fills users heart with it. Fear makes them question the loyalties of others and themselves, it makes user take irrational actions against anyone who might be against them.
Fraud: Lies & deceit, a cruel cruel way to predominantly lose touch with reality. With so many lackluster truths living in a time of falsehoods, individuals can forget what is deemed fact and what is TRULY fact not artifice as told from another's view entirety distorting our own.
Knowledge: Know EVERYTHING! With enough knowledge user doesn't have to take chances. They know how people will react, they know how situations will turn out and they know how to do everything.
Life: Endless existence, endless struggle for endless life, eternity is as much of a curse as it is a blessing given that eventually. If not well preserved can in itself become tumorous as well as malignant driving those affected by such longevity to become cancerous in many respects.
Loneliness: The empty void of having no one to confide in, no one to laugh with, no one to love with, can drive anyone to the point of madness. People create imaginary friends to avoid facing the fact they have nothing. It's only when those imaginary friends start whispering into their ear that people tend to notice....
Order: Being told what user can and can't do is enough to make anyone feel trapped. They feel like doing anything against the order that has been forced upon them. Even if it goes against their own beliefs.
Power: POWER! Everyone wants power! With it the sky's the limit. People fear user, respect them and will think twice before going against them.
Rage: Rage is unstoppable. Enough of it will make user ignore their ideals and take actions that they normally wouldn't. In the face of rage there is no right or wrong, only things to release rage upon.
Truth: Truth, one of the oldest and often most reviled mind breakers in existence. There are some truths in this world too terrifying to contemplate let alone live with; those who know too much about a single subject may not like what they find at the end of it's road, the apex of which can be so horrible it can shatter the mind contradicting everything they ever knew to believe to be.
10) Luck Energy Manipulation - The user can manipulate luck by manifesting an energy that can make an unlikely event either positive or negative to happen. They can shift the energies to accomplish different effects due to its concentration; thus, the energy may be pre-existing. The lack of energy may make structures crumble while an abundance of energy can increase the efficiency of the object.

It seems Mother Nature went a little mad.

3543230 Okay, I'll try, too!

1. Magic Attacks
So, I can use magic in any form of attack? City destruction bombs are a go!
2. Combat Specialist
So, if I get stuck in hand-to-hand combat, I'm absolutely unmatchable regardless of my strength because I know everything about it? Nice!
3. Adaptive Power Replication
So, if a power is used against me and it doesn't kill me, I gain that power for myself and immunity to it from that point on? I think I just hit the best power ever! Turn me to stone? Sorry, my new immunity reverses it, and now I can turn you to stone!
4. Dark Element Manipulation
So, I can use stuff like water, fire, earth, wind, lightning, whatever in their most sinister forms? Combine that with the magic attacks from roll 1, and I think I'm really OP already, and there's still 6 more to go!
5. Self-Manipulative Puppetry
Oh man. This power... If I get total body paralysis, I can turn myself into a puppet and animate my paralyzed body with my mind? Geez! I think I'm becoming unstoppable!
6. Sound Absorption
So, I'm immune to any harmful effects from sound waves? Well, on its own, that's not that great, but coupled with my ability to copy any power used against me that doesn't kill me? I can copy that Sonic Rainboom and use it myself! Bwahahahahahahaha!
7. Strength Manipulation
This one... Oh boy. This one rocks. I can change how strong any being is? So, I could make Superman so weak he couldn't lift a feather, and I could make myself and anyone serving me so strong that we could shatter mountains with a single punch? Heck yeah!
8. Death Empowerment
So, if someone's dying, I can gain power just by being around them? That's really sweet. Especially since I'll be doing a lot of killing as a villain! This is awesome!
9. Prime Being
So, I'm now the first of a new race of beings, and as such, I'm the most powerful, and can possibly create more of them, or simply destroy those of my new kind who displease me. Well, now I know who my minions are gonna be: an entire race of beings like myself! So, they'd have these abilities, too! That's awesome!
10. Nuclear Manipulation
So, anything to do with the manipulation of atomic nuclei, I can do. So, I'm a walking nuclear reactor, and I can cause a mushroom cloud anywhere? Yep. I hit the jackpot with this list.

I'm now the most OP villain in the history of EVER. With these kinds of powers, I could conquer Equestria in a day, their planet in three, their galaxy in about a year, and the universe in a couple decades! Wow, power does corrupt really fast. Well, who wouldn't have ambitions like that with this kind of power? Now I just need a name... Eh, I'll think of one later.

Mosqueefo
Group Contributor

Expanding Energy Bolts
Heavy Strike
Storm Manipulation
Electrokinetic Wing Manifestation
Augmented Reality Vision
Domain Destruction
Cosmic Weather Manipulation
world merging
Salt Transmutation
Grappling Proficiency

i really dont know what to say

1.Instant Learning
2.Universal Force Construct
3.Weakness Inducement
4.Spacial infusion
5.Sound Aura
6.Deity Imprisonment
7.Mental Projection
8.Morality Manipulation
9.Supernatural Voice
10.Primordial Dragon Physiology
Well, all gods and deitys are fucked

3543230 Here's what I got. In my opinion, they're edgy as fuck.

1. Safe mode--- The users have a protective form that increases their ability to survive and may allow them to escape from any situation.

2. Earth imprisonment--- The user can bind, imprison and/or otherwise stop an object/being by surrounding them completely by using earth.

3. Attack reversal--- The user can reverse any attack (from long range attacks to melee) launched at them back at their opponent. Sometimes the attack reversed can become stronger, faster, or both.

4. Life link--- User can connect their life-force with another being or object, or create a link between other beings. With the link, they are able to expand their individual powers and draw them together in union, allowing them to achieve untold power and great abilities considered to be beyond that of normal beings.

5. Fraud empowerement--- Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by sins fraud/deceit of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the fraud or even slow or stop aging.

I am now the Devil himself

6. Blade projection--- The user can project swords and other bladed weapons at high speeds like an arrow.

7. Reanimation--- User are able to animate corpses and dead beings, making them to move and react. They are usually under users control, but because the corpses are likely mindless they have to be carefully monitored. However, some users may be able to create sentient or semi-sentient undead.

Edgie McGuffin

8. Day empowerment--- Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. during the day, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the day or even slow or stop aging.

Hey, I'm Superman!

9. Spine manipulation--- The user has complete control over the spine of oneself and others, including spinal cord and vertebral column, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them. They can manipulate reflexes and rhythmic patterned outputs, cause/remove paralysis and other spinal ailments, etc.

10. Word manifestation--- User can transform a spoken word into the actual object, materializing solid words in their depicted form (i.e. Spoken "fire" would create fire). They can turn the words into the actual substance that may still maintain the actual word form.

The perfect power for poets, and hippies

I have no clue if this even counts, but here's what I got:

1. Plant Bomb Generation - Pretty self-explanatory.
2. Programming - Give me a machine with any form of programming, and it becomes an extension of my will.
3. Time-Space Synesthesia - Basically, when there's music playing, I see the future. Kinda lame, but yeah.
4. Pyrokinetic Wing Manifestation - What's that, Rainbow Dash? Your wings are the best? Well, I have wings made of FIRE! What do you think of THAT?
5. Spherical Form - I can turn into a ball. Yay.
6. Positron Manipulation - I cannot think of a good way to describe this, so here.
7. Belief Empowerment - Do you believe in me? You do? Cool, I'm stronger now!
8. Dragon God Physiology - I'm a dragon, and I'm a god. Does that make me a relative of the Winged Dragon of Ra?
9. Empathic Earth Manipulation - Don't piss me off, and the ground you stand on won't suddenly split apart and make you fall to your doom.
10. Sonokinetic Combat - So now I have a good reason to yell at my enemies in a fight. Cool.

And there you have it. Is it OP as crap? That's left for you to decide.

3543230 Let's see what I get...

1) Electrokinetic Flight: So I fly... Using electricity!? Watch out world, my flight capability is a weapon!

2) Peak Human Endurance: So I can take more punishment than your average Joe... In every extent! I take much more effort to kill, that's cool.

3) Finnish Deity Physiology: I have the powers of all the Finnish Deities, fear me! (Dang, that's a lot of power...)

4) Holy-Fire Embodiment: Pyromaniacs envy me now. I bet they wish they could make fiery armor.

5) Age Absorption: I can literally take years off your life, and add them to my own! Heck, I could stop aging entirely! Sweet.

6) Weapon Creation: I can make weapons appear from thin air! You jelly?

7) Bio-Metal Physiology: I am now able to make my body pure metal. That paired with Holy-Fire Embodiment makes for quite a nightmare.

8) Connective Tissue Manipulation: I can turn people into freaking puppets, and protect my vital organs. Pair this with Peak Human Endurance and Age Absorption and I'm basically immortal.

9) Enhanced Intelligence: Master strategist. 'Nuff said.

10) Binding: I can imprison people with just a thought? Nice.

I'm pretty OP with all this, especially with the myriad of powers of Finnish Deities. Don't know what I'll name the villain though.

I'm always willing to talk super powers! Time to see if fate is kind:

1) Enslavement Branding: User can manipulate the mind of target by branding the body with a symbol, effectively making the victim a slave to the user's will, binding therm into mindless servitude. Right off the bat, that's a dark harem story idea.

2) Telekinetic Combat: The user can utilize telekinesis in combination of physical combat, pushing/pulling moving/lifting objects/people for attack and/or defense, etc. I love telekinesis, so this was a good role.

3) Game Over: The user can bring a truly apocalyptic game over to reality, the universe, omniverse or even Totality. You can not win, even if you beat me?

4) Power-Shifting: This ability allows the user to switch from one ability to another, usually seen in people with Power Replication who shift from one power to another. In some cases the users have inherent abilities which can be drastically different from one another and can easily shift from one to the next. So, if my current list of powers isn't enough to defeat you, I can change at a moments notice to a new set to beat your head in?

5) Dark Element Manipulation: User is able to control and create mystical dark elements, which ignore most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal elements. These elements are manifestations of the dark, destructive and consuming aspect of their respective elements and are thus vastly more destructive than normal elements.

Visually dark elements are often somehow disturbing, even unnatural and somehow darker if not completely black, in addition they often act in ways that would be best described as both malicious and semi-sentient. Holy shit. Applying that in the world of Equestria, where elements aren't just limited to Fire, Water, etc. is scary. A dark reflection of Twilight's Element of Magic is a bases for how many fan fictions?

6) Energy Redirection: The user is able to absorb energy and energy-based attacks into their body and release it in a more desirable direction, often back at the source. Against all the Unicorns in the series, this is brutal. Combined with Enslavement Branding, even more so.

7) Damage Empowerment: The user becomes more powerful as they receives damage from their opponents, environment or by themselves. They may be empowered by physical damage, mental damage or soul damage. Lethal damage can give a (near) maximum boost on the attacks of the user of this ability. I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down!

8) Ability Tier Activation: The user can unlock new sets of abilities that are part of the user. Unlocking can happen via training, experience and/or various empowering circumstances. Most users are limited to specific sets related to their nature and function ("class"), while some especially flexible users can learn very different sets. Talented absorbers and replicators notably can gain not only their targets' current abilities, but also their potential evolutions ("ability tree"). So, if I absorb an attack, or am damaged by an attack, I gain new ways to use my current powers, beyond what I can normally do. This is getting ridiculous.

9) Prime Being: User is the origin and a demiurge of their race, making them essentially the most powerful among its race having utmost power and authority over other beings. The prime beings do not always possess the power to create life forms but possess the original or main gene that all others derivative.User can even control or destroy their own species. Fuck off. I'm a god now?!

10) And Finally - Conceptual Baking: The user can bake almost anything imaginable and can perform miracles with their products, such as time-travel, temporary death, transcendence, etc. Because, you know, every universal conquering badass likes to bake. Where do you think all those 'Darkside' cookies come from after all? On another note, does anyone else think that if Pinkie gained Alicorn powers, this would be how she'd use them?

So, putting this all together: I've got a dark deity, that was around when everything first started; can end everything in the blink of an eye; has mastery over the dark side of reality; can gain new powers from willpower, or being harmed; if he is hurt, he gets more powerful; can crush your skull with pure telekinetic force; can take the elemental rainbow power force beam head on, and fire back a corrupted blast of my own; enslaves others through a brand that appears on their bodies; and is capable of baking cakes, that can do absolutely anything, the person eating it, or myself, wants to happen. You will all kneel before the cookie god! lol

Jabberwocky, Atlantean, Cephalopod, and Aboriginal Deity Physiologies
Chrysopoeia- make anything into gold
Electronic Communications- talk to tech
Possibility Reconstruction- mess with laws of reality type thing
Critical Impact- punched by mua and night night
4th Wall Awareness
Magnetokinectic Constructs

What have I become?
Seriously weird power draw.

I did a thing

Nether manipulation The power to generate, conjure, and manipulate Nether, the essence that flows through the realms of the Living and the Dead.

Absolute force manipulation The power to manipulate all the forms of power

Hydroportation The ability to teleport via water and water sources.

Destiny assignment The power to assign and re-assign the destinies of another and/or oneself.

Instant learning The ability to instantly gather and understand any knowledge via supernatural means.

Weapon transformation Power to transform object/beings into weapons.

Life Magic The power to utilize magic to bring things to life.

Guilt embodiment The power to become the embodiment of guilt.

Enhanced speed The ability to move at extraordinary physical speed.

Limb reattachment The power to reattach the severed limbs of oneself and/or others.

If this was a villain I'm pretty sure everyone and everything is screwed

I'm back! Let's go again!

1: Path to Victory - Basically, shenanigans happen that make me become the undisputed king of the whole planet.
2: Fire Absorption - Your flames are gone, because I absorbed them.
3: Mech Piloting Intuition - Basically, I can pilot a Metal Gear with no training whatsoever.
4: Empathic Light Manipulation - When I'm angry, my enemies are toasted by the power of light.
5: Stellar Energy Manipulation - Huh? You want to see a star up close? Here you go!
6: Scorpion Physiology - I'm a Man-Scorpion hybrid. Huh.
7: Holy-Fire Embodiment - I am literally made up of the Flames of God.
8: Astrological Physiology - I am also made up of cosmic energy, or something.
9: Meteor Summoning - Buy a meteor, guaranteed planet-buster size or your money back!
10: Pushing - I can push false memories into your mind. Also, thoughts and emotions.

If you fuck with me and are a lesser being, then prepare for total pwnage.

I'm going again too. Because it's fun.

1) Death Inducement. Power to cause death, either instantly or after certain time. Variation of Inducement. Opposite power of Life Inducement and Life-Force Generation. User can kill anyone and possibly even anything using varying means, either instantly, slowly over time, after certain conditions are met, or after a certain period of time has gone. May be used by touch, at a distance, simply willing it to happen, or performing certain ritual. I am DEATH! What more do you need?????

2) Intelligence Infinitum. The ability to possess an continuously increasing intellect. User has an continuously increasing intellect which can grow and adapt without any apparent limit. The user's intellect increases every moment and allows them solve difficult problems given they have the time to have their intellect increase to a sufficient level for necessary comprehension. I get smarter with each passing second, and with no limit.

3) Deity Imprisonment. The power to bind/imprison deities. Sub-power of Supernatural Manipulation, opposite of Demon Imprisonment. Users can imprison gods and diving beings, with little or no chance to escape. It can also work if the target has divine blood mixed (ie. demigods.) All those pesky gods keep getting in my way; what with being immune to being killed and everything. So I locked them all away. What? That wasn't bad, was it?

4) Psychic Entity. The power to be formed of pure, materialized psionic forces. The user's "body" is formed from psionic forces and materlized thought making them immune to all forms of physical attacks. Due to being a psychic entity the user would have psionic powers that would appeared limitless maybe even god-like. I have transcended the flesh, and became a being of pure energy with almost no limits.

5) Emotion Manipulation. The ability to manipulate emotions. User can sense and manipulate the emotions, including feelings, moods and their affects, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling emotions, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. Emotions have been described as discrete and consistent responses to internal or external events which have a particular significance for the organism. They are brief in duration and consist of a coordinated set of responses, which may include verbal, physiological, behavioral, and neural mechanisms. In addition, relationships exist between emotions, such as having positive or negative influences, with direct opposites existing. The contrasting and categorization of emotions describes how emotions are thought to relate to each other. Don't Fear The Reaper! Or maybe you should.

6) Omni-Empowerment. The ability to draw power from everything. Sub-power of Omnipotence. Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from everything,possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the elements or even slow or stop aging. All existence makes me stronger.

7) Empathic Power Absorption. The ability to absorb others' abilities based on the emotions they associate with them. Variation of Power Absorption. Not to be confused with Empathic Mimicry. User can absorb others' abilities based on the emotions they associate with them same as Empathic Mimicry either permanently or temporarily. I learn your abilities by feeding off your emotions. That's just bizarre.

8) Game Manipulation. The power to manipulate games. User can manipulate any kinds of game and their theories, from table-top games like board games, card games, dice games, wargames, RPGs to modern video games. They are masters at any games they play and can easily set up or change any rules as they wish, bring game materials into reality or vice versa, essentially treat everything they see as just a game, even reality. Now, this one is fun. Everything is a game to me, and death always wins in the end.

9) Negative Energy Manifestation. The power to create living manifestations of negative forces. The user has the power to create living manifestations of negative energy and can use negative feelings or behaviors of humans like fear, anger, violence, hatred, doubt, despair. The manifestations can even use those feelings as their own powers. All those dark thoughts you have come alive and are under my control.

10) Personal Reality. The ability to create a personal fantasy world and interact with it. Variation of Subjective Reality and Personal Domain. Lesser version of Boundless Inner World. User can create an alternate fantasy world in which they can control everything, and even transfer real objects/beings into the fantasy world and the reverse, including themselves. Users are thus Omnipotent Gods in their fantasy world, and while their power is limited to its boundaries, they can "project" parts of it (beings, items, etc.) into the real world, and even "pull" parts of the real world into their own realm, where their will is absolute. So, I don't even live in your reality; I just enter and leave at my leisure, and can take or leave things as I see fit.

This really seems like a cosmic force that has been around forever.

3543230 ok here are my results
1-Detection: User can sense the presence of matter/energy and possibly gain detailed understanding about the matter/energy they are sensing, including the amount/size of matter/energy they are sensing and whether it is hidden.
2-Psionic Combat: The user can infuse their psionic powers with physical combat.
3-Water Generation: User is able to generate water.
4-Meta Art Manipulation: The users can manipulate the world and beyond as it were a work of art along with its aspects. They can also interact with their creator and manipulate them as well. They can create stories through their art and can control the principles of the world they create or live in, along with the infinite possibilities. It also allows the user to control what the person sees and think along with deceiving the person. However art isn't just about sight and colors it also is controlled by the other senses as well.
5-Abacomancy: User can employ a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using small particles (Sand, Dust, Ash, Etc.)
6-Companion Allegiance: The users of this power are able to form a sacred and powerful union between user and companion, and they can fight with a harmonized flow of energy. The user can also just rely on their companion to fight or they can transfer their own energies to their companion to give them energy boosts. In some cases if the user is in danger, there can be a fusion between user and companion to achieve a more powerful form.
7-Telekinetic Surgery: The user can use telekinesis to conduct surgery, whether to heal or harm.
8-Alcohol Empowerment: Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with alcohol, whether by drinking or simply being around it, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the alcohol or even slow or stop aging.
The user's attacks also become unpredictable to their opponents because the alcohol in the user's system throws their movements off balance.
9-Death-Force Beam Emission: User can project concentrated beams of death-force that decay, wither, and end most living things. Often colored black, these beams can be different colors with the same effects.
10-Negative Forces Manipulation:The user has the power to control all forms of negativity, physical and spiritual negativity. such as Anti-matter, Nothingness, Demonic forces, Destruction, etc
some may sound silly but used correctly they are crazy op

1. Knowledge Ascendancy-User ascends through knowledge, unbinding their mind to the universe and beyond. They know everything there is to know by their own respective realities and use their immense intellect to further enhance themselves and gain a number of different abilities.
2. Primordial Entity Physiology-The user either is or can transform into a primordial being, an entity that has existed since or even prior to the beginning of time itself.
3. Meta Ability Creation-User can create any ability without any limitation and bestow it upon themselves, as well as others. They can notably create enhanced versions of existing abilities or specific countermeasures for any of them, and accumulate an unlimited number of abilities without any side-effect. Users can even take it further and thoroughly customize a power, like designing a power to only harm a certain thing or activate after a certain condition.
4. Paradox Manipulation-The user is able to surpass and ignore the laws of reality, logic, common sense, etc, making them able to cause anything to happen or not happen.
5. Eldritch Physiology-User with this ability either is or can transform into an eldritch abomination, a being whose very existence defies the rules of nature and/or existence and is defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them. They wield godlike powers and are, for the most part, not bound by the laws of the universe. Their true form cannot be grasped by mortal beings and may be interpreted differently by different individuals/species, with others creating a collective delusion of their form. These interpretations can range from the unusual to the awe-inspiring, to the mind-shatteringly terrifying. It is rare, but not unheard of, for the presence of such a being to benefit the universe it currently inhabits.
6. Meta Power Manipulation-The user can create, shape, modify, remove and manipulate any/all powers without limits of any kind, including meta, nigh and omni powers by controlling the fundamental force that all powers are created from.
7. Omnilock-User resides outside of everything: space, time, non-space, non-time, duality, probability, improbability, possibility, impossibility, nonexistence, (absolute) nothingness, existence, etc. They cannot be affected by anything, even temporal paradox or reality warping; and are immune to virtually everything, even Universal Irreversibility and Ultimate Erasure.
8. Creation-User can create organic or inorganic matter from nothing, either as finished objects or simply unfinished elements. They can create energy, souls and life of any complexity, dimensions or realities, stars, etc. As long as it can be defined as object, user has the power to make it reality.
9. Absolute Mind-User's mental attributes are at the absolute peak, vastly superior to that of all other beings in their universe, even those with Supernatural Mind.
10. Record Manipulation-User can create, shape and manipulate all forms of records of information, including CDs, documents, books, USB devices, cassettes, computers, videos, writing, etc. They can alter recordings to make it say something false rather than something true, or make it gibberish and incomprehensible.

I would think that this is something that wanders around and destroys realities when it is bored.

I have no words for what i has become. I only need one of my powers, and I am good. I’ll save it for last though.

(After number five I got tired of typing so I just copied and pasted. I made some edits though.)

(Btw only one of these powers really matter, Sorry if you’re hoping that all the powers where OP.)

1. Absolute Lung Capacity: I can hold my breath…FOREVER!!!
Also I can make a hurricane just by breathing.(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Lung_Capacity/Absolute)

2. Iron Manipulation: I have complete control over all iron… I suppose that also means the iron in blood. (https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Manipulation)

3. Acidic Poison Infusion: I can apply poison effects to anything Like items, powers, and even other beings. I can make the poison so acidic that it can melt through armor.(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Acidic_Poison_Infusion)

4. Winter Magic: I have complete control over all winter based magic. I can make a never ending snowstorm that may or may not be able to cover the entire planet…(Also while looking at the information I discovered that MLP Wendigos have this ability.)(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Winter_Magic)

5. Monster Object: I possess an object (Nintendo power glove) that allows me to transform and/or use the powers of a monster (Naga).(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Object)

6. Impact Absorption: I can absorb a perfectly inelastic collision, an object struck by a projectile will deform, and this deformation will absorb most, or even all, of the force of the collision. I can absorb physical impacts such as punches and kicks, weaponry such as swords, bullets and hammers or even explosions.(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Impact_Absorption)

7. Bio-Nuclear Manipulation: I can create, shape and manipulate the nuclear reactive energies popping off within atomic to particle structural integrity within my own body.(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bio-Nuclear_Manipulation)

8. Fire Bolt Projection: I can create and project bolts of fire and control the intensity/power of their projectiles, the bolts aren't weak but they aren't as powerful as a Energy blast attack. These bolts could be used to stun, burn, injure, or even penetrate/stab the enemy.(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Bolt_Projection)

9. Empathic Mimicry: I can duplicate the powers of those around them by channeling an emotion that are connected to the powers and reproduce them at will. (Ex, if the other subject is angry, a user can focus on the emotion in order to gain their ability, it's the same with fear etc). Either way, any emotion users channel, can allow access to a person's power.(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Empathic_Mimicry)

10. Existential Perfection:(NOTHING ABOVE THIS MATTERS!!!!) The user of this power is an existentially perfect being. While the user exists, they are complete, absolute, and infinite in all senses and aspects with no limitation that could possibly apply to them. Essentially making them totally unsurpassed by everything in all of living existence.(I cannot fit everything that this one power gives to me. All I need is this and I am almost a true god.)
(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Existential_Perfection)

Truly only one of my powers matter, and I think We all know Which one that is. I don’t know how I would make a story about this, But you better hope you don’t get on my wrong side or you will cease to exist.

(Just reading through everyone else’s rolls, I may or may not be the most powerful just because of one ability…)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37