Spankfics 336 members · 518 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've noticed a lot of dark/rapey spankfics. I really like my spankfics to be within a loving context or two partners getting their rocks off. The dark and rapey stuff bothers me. Some of it's good, but it still bothers me especially Fall of Equestria (I'm expected to believe Bambi beat up Celestia and Luna? Seriously?)
So, bit of a rant here. And it's our society in general. Look how dark a lot of our movies or tv shows are like Hunger Games. There comes a point when its just not entertaining anymore. Tragedy can be great, but it needs something meaningful not just (I kid you not) a story about a filly getting spanked to death or Rudolph the Rapist Reindeer. (Seriously, Bambi. Rudolph. Just not feeling the threat here.) Antigone is great tragedy, with the protagonist standing up to tyranny and paying the ultimate price for it, but dark for the sake of dark doesn't work for me. Seriously, cheer the :yay: up, folks.

Eww, consensual.

5120860 `
I don't agree, I like it when it's dark. For me it's a different sort of thing that makes me tick. it's stories like "Twilight and her foalsitter" that really make me tick and makes me feeling uncomfortable.
I just really enjoyed this story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/58509/a-silver-sky-four-little-ponies

You know that you're sounding just like my dad.
What's your opinion on Fallout Equestria?

How about this, darling, Playful Spankings. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/263648/yoink

So, to paraphrase, "stop liking what I don't like"?

I really don't see what else you could be saying.

Look, I've nothing against a loving spankfic, but it often doesn't work for me. It's too... not exciting. That doesn't make it objectively worse. And there are some I like despite them being not as exciting in my eyes, like A Princess And Her Master or some of the stuff Path_Of_Cloud put out before he vanished. But more often than not, it lacks the dark, dangerous, visceral, exciting element that can be had in works like FoE. Which I am a big fan of, despite bashing it being a popular sport around much of FimFiction.

If it's really just the dark stuff bothering you because it's dark and not so much because it's written badly, well, I'm afraid there's not much you can do about it. I'm not going to stop liking what I like, just like I'm not going to ask you to stop liking what you like.

Yeah. I'm kinda into Spanking in general, but a [Dark] or [Gore] tag would put me right off.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7