Amateur Artists Unite! 417 members · 81 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I thought I'd put together a thread of other groups that are also related to art. I'll add a few major ones, and it you know of others, reply to this post, and I'll be glad to add them!

If there are places outside of fimfiction you think should be listed, I'm open to those too!

I'm still not sure if general discussion groups like the Share Center or the Unified Creators Alliance should be in this list, tho'...

Okay, everyone knows Art for Fanfiction. While you can't request art here, you can there.

This group is the opposite of Art for Fanfiction. You can request someone writes fanfiction based on your art!

Okay, this one's my group. If you have art that doesn't come out well, like deliberately drawing bad art, or just don't feel you are that good at drawing and want someplace to share it, you can here!

If you know other places to add, I'm open to them!

https://derpibooru.org/1243987

--Sweetie Belle

We should talk about setting up some kind of network, like <Pony>'s library, where each group links to the others.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I could probably do that with two of the listed groups, but Art for Fanfiction is the one that would probably be an issue, and it's the biggest one on the list.

--Sweetie Belle

Supporting Original Characters? I'm not sure that one totally fits with the theme of specifically creating visual media, but I could see it both ways.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5