The Gem Hunters 263 members · 195 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
superpony55
Group Admin

We have too many stories! I'm thinking we close the incoming folder, and we sort the stories between us so that we can empty it quicker? Maybe hire more admins or contributors? We need to get this group running again, so what do you guys think?

SPark
Group Admin

Can I ask what being a reviewer here entails? I don't really have the time or inclination to write up extensive critiques of stories, but if it's just a matter of "I vote it goes in X folder" then I'd be willing to volunteer to help sort stories.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

2985572 send your information to me, plox.

Max Caulfield
Group Admin

Though, I would like to help. What kind of info would this sign-up pertain to?

Not a reviewer, but with that many stories, have everyone look through for things they've already read and can easily give a snap judgement on. Dividing them up by size can help, too. You can go through half a dozen oneshots in the time one longer story takes you.

--arcum42

2985556 I might be interested in joining. What specifically would it entail?

Crackers
Group Admin

I have a lot of free time on my shoulders. Is there a form I have to fill out if I want to help?

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Right now we are looking for some people from another group to see if they would be interested, but if we don't get enough, chances are we will open up to more members. I'm coordinating this so I'll keep you posted.

I'd like to review if it's possible. I've done reviews in other groups aswell.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

If you need my help, feel free to ask.

If you need reviewers, I would love to help. This group used to be great, and I wish to see it rise from the ashes once more.

Jeez, WTF brain? Why so poetic all of a sudden?

blowngasket
Group Admin

:fluttercry: Such touching dedication. As one of the admins, just tell me what I can do to help with the revivification process.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2985556 Closing the folder seems like a good idea. At least, temporarily

superpony55
Group Admin

Yeah, let's do that.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Still interested?

Crackers
Group Admin
Typewrittensoul
Group Admin

So...just did 2 reviews tonight. Where all the reviewers/admins at?

Haha.

SPark
Group Admin

I have a question... how do we avoid duplication? If I go and take the bottom story and start reading it now, how do I know another reviewer isn't already reading that one?

Typewrittensoul
Group Admin

There's the Skype group for one. Really, it'd be better to discuss this "out of the public eye"

:applejackunsure:

SPark
Group Admin

I don't use Skype. I'd be happy to accept a PM.

Typewrittensoul
Group Admin

You're lucky I recently refreshed the forum page and noticed that you posted in the thread - I wouldn't have known otherwise since you didn't "reply".

I'm sure this should be discussed with the boss man and then policy will be figured out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24