The Good Crossover List 1,277 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Smiles
Group Admin

Self-Promotion thread for all you folks who need that little upvote *oomph* to get to the required number of votes. :pinkiesmile:

Wat.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Smiles
Group Admin

Wat? Don't wat me. You're scaring me! :raritydespair:

Did you read the forum rules? :trixieshiftleft:

Edit 1: Lel that trixie

How you do that smiles.....block out text like the NSA or MI6? Is there something your hiding from us :unsuresweetie:

then put something here then end with [ /spoiler]
Scary rape is best rape:ajsmug:

Your fears taste like pingas:pinkiecrazy::rainbowwild:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Smiles
Group Admin

[spoiler ] [ /spoiler]
:twilightsmile:

2631648 enter text here [ /spoiler]
^ supposed to look like

EDIT:ah screw it you get the idea from other people above ^^^

Comment posted by Gazzer deleted Jan 18th, 2014

Hmmm

amfudhfjdnvjbjnfv hit my head on the keyboardcjdbvidhsbcsihfvbf[/spoilers]

sbcsihfvbf[/spoilers]

:facehoof: dam ye brain:facehoof:

ifthisduntworkFUCKIT!

EDIT: HUZZAH!

2631582 I still think that "minimum upvotes" thing is a complete load, because crossovers STRUGGLE to get upvotes if they're not Fallout Equestria, but your rules, whatever. Self-promotion away!

Splatterbarn (Splatterhouse crossover)
Skygun (Trigun crossover)
Mare Wars (Star Wars crossover)

2631582 Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy, Smiles . . . :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Anyways, I guess I'll use this thread to promote my fanfic, Metamorphosis, which is a crossover between My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and the long-standing anime/manga series Bio-Booster Armor Guyver. The general synopsis for the story is as follows:

Amethyst "Sparkler" Star was perfectly content in being an average pony in a not-so-average family. That all changed the day she encountered a mysterious metal disc which fell from the sky. Now, in order to protect her family, her friends, and all of Equestria from a resurgent menace, Amethyst must embrace a new destiny. She must cease to be normal, and instead metamorphose into something . . . "beyond the norm."

While the story currently stands at 28 "likes" (thus making it ineligible for this group), those who have given the story a try seem to like it. It even managed to win first place in ~The Decent Writers Club's~ November Crossover Contest last year. Check it out for yourself and see what you think. :yay:Yay!

I'll chime in with my In the Eye of the Storm which is just one upvote short at 49. :pinkiehappy: It's a crossover with Mercedes Lackey's Heralds of Valdemar books, specifically the Mage Storm trilogy.

Princess Luna is slowly recovering from her thousand year exile. Meanwhile on another world entirely Princess Elspeth of Valdemar is trying a new sort of portal spell, which will eventually turn Luna's world upside down. Now she has to face her past and choose her future, all the while dealing with the excitement, adventure, danger, and Pinkie Pie parties.

I've gotten a lot of good feedback for it, but it has the extra handicap of being a crossover with something relatively obscure, so it hasn't really taken off. It is, however, the kind of story that reads just fine if you don't know the crossover setting.

Personally, I would recommend all of my crossovers because they don't follow the tradition of using some kind of dimension jumping at getting the two worlds togeather. But, I'll settle at getting My Little Invader in the group; I'm only ten up votes away from the submittion requirement.

2631582 2631631 2631648 2631666 2693863 2759067 2768334 3044681
Seeing as this is where I can get some selfish self-promotions, ans since I only need 42 more thumbs up just to "try' to get into this group...

THE EQUESTRIAN BORDERLANDS NEEDS YOU! to go to my profile and press the thumbs up botton!
Oh what's that? You want to know more about THE EQUESTRIAN BORDERLANDS? Well first, you always have to say it with all caps. Second, it's a Borderlands/My little pony cross over, but unlike most cross overs it's not a copy and past of the games, no sir! It's more of a... Fallout Equestria type of feal. My Little ponies that turned into Borderlands. I'm not going to link it as it's rated M, BUT if you're into the games, you'll find it a nice refreshing load of slag dung! Puns as far as the eye can see, death to sue, and somebodies got an erection.

So common down today! Pretty please? I have 9k words, and only one complaint about spelling errors. I already have an editor and a proofreader, and plan on working on the next chapter in a few days, so I'll easily break 15k.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16