Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

4037954 What if I don't want to?

4037962 then thats up to you.

4037964 What if I'm an uncreative fuck with no interesting or thoughtful questions?

4037971 Well 1. that right there is a question. and 2. have fun with that.

4037978 You do realize that everything I've said has been a question up to this point, correct?

4037983 Ya I just didn't really care until you either ask a question that isn't trying to piss me off in anyway, or I just get offline.

4037993 :trollestia:

Fine. I'll ask you some actual, not completely retarded questions.

1. Who's your favorite pony?
2. How are you coping with the hiatus thus far?
3. How have you been?
4. Have you enjoyed your stay on here?
5. Marry, Boff, Kill: Original three princess.

1. depends on the mood but main is fluttershy
2. hiatus, please elaborate.
3. feel like shit
4. ya the site is good to me when I am contemplating suicide.
5. well then. I don't know if that is true. but good for them.

4038005 when the time calls for it.

4038011 Why do you wish to escape the suffering?

4038036 because my "girlfriend" isn't and I need to get laid. Also I would like to get a girl who wouldn't fuck me over and actually stay with me because of my personality and not leave me because my looks.

4038036 Also isn't your name a sextoy shop ?

4038011 The hiatus until season five. Are you waiting patiently for the new season or do you just not care or what?

4038078 Well honestly I don't really care much, the wait has beaten me dry like my ex. Who I am sadly talking to at this moment.

4038040 You were brainwashed by society and now you think that getting laid is a must. If you don't form a relationship there must be something wrong with you. Perhaps my blog could cure you of your delusion.

My question to you would be, why do you want to perform according to society's standards. Why don't you form your own standards?

And yes, Bad Dragon is a sex shop. There used to be Bad Dragon adds on Fimfiction, but people turned against them. They were harmless and defenseless, I had no choice but to stand up for them, so I changed my name to show my support for them.

4038102 HAHAHAH. It's not brainwashing, it's blatant curiosity. Also I would rather have a relationship for at least a 8 months before any bedroom play.
And really, fuck society's standards. At school I break the standards for children who don't do any school work, they expect me to fail and know nothing, unlike the 1k+ people in my school who doesn't give a shit, I'm competent enough to know when I need to pay attention and score = to someone with straight A's on state and custom made test's. Honestly, the site wasn't even that bad considering.

Also I would rather have a relationship for at least a 8 months before any bedroom play.

Relationship is friendship with sex. If you try to be just friends with a girl it's really hard to move to the next stage. The longer you're friends with a girl, the harder it is to form a relationship with her.

Also, 8 months without intimacy is kind of a long time for a relationship. I imagine the progression of that would be like trying to lay your sister. It's not that easy. In fact, it would be awkward.

If a girl domes to you and wants to fuck you, why would you deny her?

4038138 8 months without sex, there will hopefully be intimate moments and other private times, But actual sex I will not force on the other party, I will try to abstain from actual sex. Now if I cant wait 8 months and she is ok with that then the doors wide open for anything really.

4038147 I'm not trying to be a smartass, but many people make this mistake.

If you portray yourself as a non-sexual being, women will perceive you as a non-sexual being and will look elsewhere to fulfill their sexual needs (jerks are usually their best bet).

Aren't you worried that you'll get friend-zoned again and again?

4038166 Already happened several times, I try to be the good, caring, passionate guy, but no. For some stupid reason women go for the guys that will hurt them, and not the guy that just wants to see them smile and be happy.

4038174 I know you won't agree with me on this. It took me a long time to accept it myself.

Here's the thing. YOU are the bad guy.

You want to wait for a girl to suggest sex. You have no idea what you're asking of her to do.

Girls don't want to be that active. Stepping to someone and suggesting sex is what whores do. Women have been brainwashed that being a whore is bad. They'll do anything to avoid it. And here you are, expecting them to do exactly that. You're making them do all the work for you and that's not fair of you.

Women have several inner barriers that prevent them from directly seeking sex. Breaking those barriers hurts them. It goes against everything they've been taught by society. They want to find someone that will help them transcend those barriers. They want to be glided into sex. There's a difference between agreeing to sex and offering sex. The later is something you should not expect from women. It happens, but not often.

Nice guys like you make women face their own limitations by themselves. Many can't do it on their own, so they're left with seeking the help of others that are willing to push against their barriers. It's nice guys like you that push women to seek jerks.

Do you know that there is a whole science on how to get a girl to like you? It’s called sarging. There’s more to it than you can immagine. Are you willing to learn the reality of it and seek the knowledge you are missing, or will you stay in your fantasy world and exert hatred on reality because it doesn’t align with your idealistic view of what the world should be like?

4038268 Now I feel really confused. Looks like I don't know what I should be doing. If you want to help its up to you. Honesty though, I'm tired of being the bad guy.

4037954 Rainbow Dash x Celestia, what are your thoughts?

4038519 I've tried to help people like you in this thread, but it seems that either mankind is not ready for my advices or that I am insane. I still believe in what I said; you be the judge of weather my advices are worth heeding. After reading, I imagine you will shun me till the end of time. That is your right.

However, it is still a fact that you are faced with a girl problem. What you need is a solution. You either figure it out yourself or find an outside knowledge to help you. Just sitting and bitching about it won't get you anywhere. You need to become active!

4039015 go for it. It seems interesting.

4039025 I have learned over the years to not shun help when I need it, I would appreciate the help and I genuinely am sorry if what I am saying is coming out bitchy an anyway.

4039120 Well, I already gave you the link to the thread. My comments there should help you out if you deem them valuable.

As for my view on the subject as a whole, you can see them in this thread (another link).

4037954 Do you take story requests?

4355355 I'm not that great of an author and this thread is 13 weeks old dude :derpyderp2:

4355403 I'm aware of how old it is, just thought I'd ask

4355410 Oh. . . . well anywho, no I'm not that great of an author and I kinda stopped writing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38