Anti-Depression Ponies 1,888 members · 2,428 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
eLLen #1 · Aug 1st, 2016 · · 1 ·

Update: We've created a permanent link to the server. Click below! Also, we decided to close down the Skype chat due us admins moving to Discord. Sorry if you enjoyed, but we hope you try out the newer one!

Hiya, everyone!

We've decided to create an official Discord chat in the same vein as our Skype chat. If you're not familiar with Discord, it's a messaging/calling program that's been gaining in popularity the past few months. If you'd like to have general discussion or talk to someone without hassling with PMs, here's your chance! Anyone is welcome to join.

"But what about the Skype chat?" you may ask. And a good question it is! Ye olde Skype chat is now retired. However, I think you'd find the new and improved chat to your liking. Unlike Skype, you can...

+Directly upload images without receiving unmutable notifications or lagging the chat
+Join and leave calls in an instant. Hosted separately from text chat, the call channel is always open and doesn't disrupt people who don't want to join
+Jump between different conversations at once. One server can have multiple chat rooms for different topics. There's general for general discussion, support for anyone looking to talk, and spoilers for discussing spoilers of any kind.

And it all comes with less power usage than skype. Advertisement over. Feel free to join!

Since chat link: https://discord.gg/mv8ZP9h
Post any questions below. Hope to see you there!

Chat link expired ; P

5397462 id like to join

https://discord.gg/bTu6b

Here you are. Just don't be surprised that the chat is rather quiet. :derpytongue2:

5545355 Oops, the link was set to expire in 30 min. Here's a longer one: https://discord.gg/8qRCf

5626838 Link is expired
Dammit XD

I'd like to join this

have you considered using a permalink to the discord chat? would probably make it easier than making new invites each time its needed.

5660309 Just did. Been meaning to ever since that became an option.

5660129 Something wrong?

5661220 Hey. Got a link?

Professor Plum
Group Admin

The link is at the end of her post :twilightsmile:

5714512 I tried it. It didn't work. Said it was either expired or was wrong.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Huh. Well, I'll grab a link when I get home from work in a little bit, if Ellen doesn't get to it first

5714518 Thanks. Ellen has been off for a week. I think you're all good.

10/10 have a real issue, you'll be told "I don't believe you", people will lie, altercations will be forced by other parties, and you'll be banned for having an issue.

We warned you multiple times to cool off and stop harassing others, even after being kicked you jumped back on immediately. Seriously, just stop. :unsuresweetie:

You are banned from both the chat and group until further notice.

Is the chat invite working?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31