The Blind Collab Group 45 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
ocalhoun
Group Admin

Okay, the author for the first chapter of our first collab project has disappeared; even his profile is gone from fimfic.

So, it's time to restart the project with a new list of authors.
Taking a lesson from last time, I want to emphasize that we need authors who are going to actually get it done, and there will be a deadline for each chapter this time.
There will also be a prompt to work with, hopefully helping to get things started.

So, we're looking for a new set of four to six writers who are ready to actually write chapters.
Still looking for at least a little experience, so no first-time authors, please.

To sign up, please reply to this post AND give an estimated time you'd need to finish the first chapter, given how busy you currently are. This time, priority will be given to people who are ready and eager to write, so hopefully the project can actually be completed this time.

Can I get in on it? I think 100+ followers attests to some amount of experience...:derpytongue2:

How long of chapters we talkin' about? :trixieshiftright:

I'd like to join. :twilightsmile: Before I completely agree, how long do the chapters have to be? I'm echoing Flint here.

I'm a pretty good writer when I focus real hard. Count me in.

I would like to join, it looks fun, but I'm not sure if I'm up to the task. I don't mean that I'm a bad autor, I even have a story that got into the featured box, but I'm a bit of a slow writer, I don't want to slow down the team.

Maybe if I have more info. As the others above said, how long the chapters will be? And more important, how much time we have to write?

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Certainly ^.^

I put the chapter length target (now explicitly stated on the group page) as 3000 words per chapter this time.

2546397 Alright! It sounds like a fun idea!

:facehoof:
Sorry, I came via link. My bad. I'm interested.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

The chapter length target is 3000 words, though plus or minus a thousand wouldn't be bad.
I was thinking 30 to 40 days per chapter, maximum.

Good, good. ^.^

Wow. Mine might end up being minus 1000. :twilightsheepish:

Anyways, yeah, a month might be enough time for me. Maybe even more than enough, if I'm motivated. Count me officially in! :pinkiehappy:

Oh, I thought that it would be like a week per chapter. 3000 words in 30 days, yeah I think that I can do it, Just, I don't want to be the first, please. :twilightsmile:

Roughly 3,000 words per chapter? I could probably do that in two or three weeks. The major determining factor is when I get my prompt, since I'll be returning to college next week. I should have some free time; the amount will depend on how much work my professors give.

Well, I'm interested, you can count with me! I can write easily a chapter in two weeks, maybe one if I'm inspired.
I have just one small question. I take a look at the group page, I feel like a stupid now for signing up for the project without knowing about it, and my question is: For example, if the first author sent me the first chapter and I proofread it, to whom I will send it later?

I'm game for another story. I've got nine, most of which are good from what I'm told, and I'm not that busy. Depending on my week, I can write a chapter in three days.

2546158 I've buckled down to write upwards of 6k words in a day, and would be more than willing to participate.

Comment posted by Blazing Justice deleted Jan 7th, 2014

I can join. I'll juggle school, my current stories and running a group, but it's fine.

2546158 You have to stop posting these at three in the morning...
I think I can join, count me in.

Sorry, that's me! I'll still do it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20