House of D'aww 767 members · 1,175 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Smiles #1 · Oct 1st, 2013 · · 1 ·

We're still a young and flourishing group, full of cuteness and potential! But we can't reach that if we don't have enough people knowing about us. :fluttershbad:

So go out and preach like Christian Missionaries! Spread the Cutie Word of our Gospel! :pinkiehappy:

Here's a starter image for you to get started in drawing in the masses. :pinkiesmile:

Smiles out! :twilightsmile:

Forum title needs a comma, otherwise it means we're trying to make the people larger.

Yay I also have a group no pony knows about its called Making Dreams

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I've mentioned the group in my blog. However, both of my dedicated readers are already members.

1862515 Word of advice, when talking about a group you wish to promote you might wanna actually link everyone to it. Just saying. :trixieshiftright:

Right-o. You grab the thumbscrews and stakes, I'll dig up some whips and heat some irons.

arcum42
Group Admin

Exactly. If I want to talk about the group I created for a background character only ever shown once in the series, Mr. Breezy's Fans, you'll note that I actually link to it. I do the same thing when I mention fanfics of mine, like Cubic Zirconia and Just Winging It. Of course, I suppose I also have no shame sometimes...

--arcum42

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9