Have you ever posted an intellectual thread in a group, only for it to be deleted, because it's irrelevant to the group's creed?
Have you ever wanted to express your opinion on current events, or maybe some philosophical principle?
Do you have a fic that you think is really smart, but it's not related to any other groups?
Maybe you should consider joining this group.
1) We respect your right to have, and express, your opinion.
2) We also respect your right to have, and express, differing opinions.
3) Expect arguments.
4) Threads do not necessarily need to be related to ponies.
5) We will not condone:
Try to keep some form of adult respect for your fellow human.
- Self Promotion.
This is a place for intellectual conversations. Not your personal ad campaign.
(Feel free to post a thread asking for help on a fic, though.)
This isn't a place for anger, it's a place for discussion.
6) There is an exception to every rule. Is there a reason I put "trolling" right next to this one? Yes, there is.
7) Arguments do not need to end friendships.
I started this group, because I was tired of being in the middle of a stimulating intellectual conversation, and then having the entire thread deleted, just because it was unrelated.
Plus, I think everyone wants to have a smart conversation. They just couldn't, because there wasn't any group for it, yet.
Special thanks for Elric of Melnipony, for making the new banner.