Human in Equestria 16,832 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

Random thoughts often come to my twisted imagination. I figured that I would share this little slice of my insanity with you.

As you should all be aware, humans have no fur on their bodies. In fact, there's very little hair on the average human at all.

With that in mind, take a look down at your arms, and hands. You should be able to make out little blue veins, making their squiggly way under your skin.

Now, try to imagine what the average MLP:FiM pony would think of that.

If it helps, allow me to remind you that there's only one part of pony anatomy that is hairless, and has the veins showing clearly, if you know what I mean. :unsuresweetie:

So, what do you think? Would ponies find the way our skin looks to be disturbing? Erotic? Something else?

Share your thoughts.

Dude, you have a too vivid imagination.
In my opinion they wouldn't even notice it until pointed out.

Annnnnd you just gave Twilight a new reason to lock us in her basement laboratory.:ajsleepy:

I think some some would find it cool *cough* Rainbow Dash *cough*, some would find it odd and interesting, and others that are much more high class would find it unappealing and simply horrid!

I blame my brothers, for telling me what sex was when I was five. :pinkiecrazy:

Well that's a different way of looking at humans.:pinkiecrazy:

Yyyeah, this is why I'm happy to be an only child.
Anyway, human skin is not disturbing, besides, a simple pig (like the ones living in Applejack's farm) have about the same skin with everything.

1482225 well im black so the ponies cant see my veins on arms very well, for my hands? I will wear gloves forever.

Ok, the image just got into my head.

(Also, 5!? Sorry man. That's got to be traumatizing.)

tl;dr: All of human skin is genitalia to ponies.

1482225 Well, when you put it like that...

*Turns around and walks far, far away from here* :rainbowderp:

Given the variety of sapient species in Equestria . . . a case could be made either way, I'd say. On one hand, they're probably more prepared for 'strange and alien' than humanity; on the other, they'd probably be far more likely to jump to dangerous conclusions. We know there are no other sapient species on earth, and can reasonably conclude that if an alien species makes itself known, there's no reason to assume it will have anything in common with us. The ponies see such a wide variety of sapient creatures that co-exist on the same planet and eat some of the same food and breathe the same air and can even possibly get into successful physical relationships with one another* and might assume that this is a universal constant.

--admiral biscuit

*Based on what we've seen in canon, I think it could be argued that Rarity might consider a relationship with Spike. From there, it could be speculated that she believes that such a relationship could ultimately result in offspring . . . certainly, different pony tribes can interbreed, and can also have children which are not of their tribe.

How in Tartarus did I forget about the pigs when the vet is all confused about the hairless human in my story?

:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

Oh well, nobody else noticed either.:trixieshiftright:

Well. I could say something bitter and biting now.
But I won't.
You learned your lession by now.

Ok, wait. If the fur is what gives them their color, wouldn't they all just look the same? (Albeit with manes and horns, etc.) Like, strange, furless, pink horses whose veins are visible?

In the movie neither Twilight nor Spike seemed bothered by it.

Um... Yeah? I'm not sure where that came from.

But, while we're talking about ponies looking the same, I think(and I'm pretty sure that most people think this too) that ponies identify each other by color, cutie mark, and smell. Instead of facial and body structure, like humans.

Yeah, well, it was a movie for little girls.

The creators would not have the protagonist say that everyone looks like a specific part of the male anatomy that little girls are not supposed to be looking at.

1482225 I know what you are Implying....the under side of a pony's tongue!

It's also canon.

Besides they could have had Twilight freaking out over how weird naked skin looks like, like she freaked over her hands and face.

There have been no official statements saying that Equestria Girls is indeed canon, but there haven't been any saying that it isn't. My point is that we don't know if the movie truly was a part of the FiM universe or not.

It was more of a spinoff than anything else.

I still think ponies will call us Pig-apes:rainbowlaugh:

You know, spin-off's are canon.

As I understand it, in these situations you are supposed to assume it's canon unless stated otherwise or unless something happens in it that contradicts the main series.

I'm going to wait for Season 4 and see if Twilight or Spike ever makes any subtle jokes or references to their adventures in the "human" world. If either of them does, I'll consider it canon. If they don't, there's nothing that will probably convince me that EG was canon other than an official statement. This is just my opinion, so to each their own.

This is how we see ourselves.

This is how ponies see us

Well, in actuality, we do have skin across our body except in certain spots. It's just that human hair is very thin, almost invisible thin. We actually have more hair follicles per square inch them our chimp cousins.

I dunno. Maybe an uninformed pony would be surprised. Any pony who ever saw a shaved pony or ever worked in such a job that called at seeing ponies shaved, penitentiary system? or medical field would understand that blue veins would be visible under their own skin if the hair was shaved away.

1484014where the heck did you find that picture:rainbowlaugh:

I don't know, Google image search.
Typed "bald monkey".

Nice 'Dreamy/Screamy' contrast.

Detective Chmilewsky
Group Contributor

1482225 As horsecock aficionado, I can tell you that while you may be able to see veins, you won't see the vein color.

So I don't think that when ponies see a human, their going to see a "penis skinned creature".

Didn't you know, human skin is just wax that never melts

I think they would find it interesting

Makes sense. That's kind of how we ID them anyways, right? Their facial features are all quite similar.

I think they wouldn't notice it at first, but once they realized they could see the veins beneath it would be ALL they could see for a time. Many would be really put off by the thought of touching a human's palms (since you can see more veins there than anywhere else (that's exposed)) while a few would be a bit too touch-happy when it came to them. It would be like that one, single dead pixel on a big screen TV; impossible to ignore once your douchebag friend points it out to you. Eventually, though, you get used to even the strangest things and stop really noticing them, and barring a few individuals here and there the same would apply to this.

Although, I don't think the show ever implied they have a better sense of smell than our own. We never see them sniffing around. They seem to rely mostly on vision.

I would be more inclined to believe they can see magical aura or something.

PS. Also, if it counts, Twilight didn't seem to bothered by a lack of sense of smell in her incursion onto the human world.

Makes Lyra being hand-crazy take on a whole new level of disturbing. :rainbowlaugh:

Hand fetish... or vein fetish? :trollestia: Maybe it's not the hands, themselves that do it for her but rather the sight of all those veiny, lengthy digits. Every human hand is like a gangbang on a stick! A gangbang that doesn't go flaccid after five minutes!

More likely they'd see us as looking fragile not sexual. Look how thin a layer separates your vein from the surface, unlike ponies viable to all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40