Human in Equestria 16,871 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 109 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 109

So in the event that a portal opened, like in many fanfics, and trans dimensional transport. Do you think America would do what it did best and go in guns loaded and the missles in the air, ready to kill anything they don't like. I kind of think it would be "Mister President I will not su-" Nuke hits Hoofington. "Where do I sign again?" Griffons: "We'll die before we surrender to you alien bastards!" Sniper pulls the trigger from 200+ meters and kills the king. His son. "Where should I sign this? Between the brains and blood?" Etc. 'Merica.

1250599 I think that Americans will use us bronies as weapons.

Think of all the rape/hape we would cause.

1250599 I'd like to see that happen. But It wouldnt unless something was to gain from it. and Plus, am I detecting sarcasm in your text? Are you hating on your own race? or just my nation? If either, I believe you ill-advised.

1250599 Not with our current president. F:twilightangry2:king douche bag that he is.

:trollestia:

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250599 Agree with this.

Also don't forget the idiots on facebook that don't like this will set up a thing where people can like if they don't like it that way they can feel like they accomplished something and circle jerk each other.

Yeah... thats real nice, assuming automatically my country would just attack another species like that

Well I don't think that the griffons would act like that and the current president is an idiot who'd only risk doing so if it could directly benefit him. Anyways there are too many tree huggers that'd complain about slaughtering pastel colored ponies for no reason. It would cause to much of an uproar for the government and a whole hoofful of issues.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250630 You know it's true, don't hide it.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250631 They have so many easily found Gems and enslaving the unicorns would give them access to magic so yes it would benefit him to do it.

1250608>>1250599 You're both wrong. We're gonna overthrow their diarchy and replace it with democracy! I mean, of course they never had a democracy, so the political ties between them would be about as effective as a spaceship held together with sticky notes. But fuck it, FREEDOM!

Yeah, I've considered your counter-arguement.... nope. Your both still wrong

1250645 *Butt fuck it

Remember, rape/hape, man.

But mostly the former.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250652 I live here too I've seen it's stupidity and ignorance first hand, nice try.

Corvo #14 · Jul 9th, 2013 · · 1 ·

US go in guns a blazing?

Lol no.

US wouldn't do anything without consulting the UN first. Once the UN says "oh crap that's bad..." THEN USA would go in guns blazing.

That's besides the point. They'd first have to come up with some bogus reason to lay siege upon the land of Equestria whether the trees are made out of mother bucking gold or not.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250667 Bogus reasons is what the government does best, or have iraq and other such things been wiped from your memory?

Yeah, that wouldn't happen. Ever. Ponies and Griffons would have to shoot first.

As a former member of the US Army, no, it isn't.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

Weapons of mass destruction weapons of mass destruction, and guess what? Nothing there.
It was for the oil.

*Is thinking you're being sarcastic*
Well, that would depend on several things. Who's running the country. Where did the 'portal' open up? Is the USA in the process of war on the homefront? Are we being invaded from space by aliens? (I'm being serious) Did it open during hunting season in a redneck state? Did it open at a DND convention or a Brony convention, or a convention involving magical creatures in general? Who came through it first? Are they running from something? Are they invading? Are they looking to study us from the simplest to the most don't-care-about-new-alien-lives-there's-more-of-them perspective? Are they enlarging the portal or is it collapsing or in danger of collapsing and destroying both worlds?

Do I think that there will be some people who will hunt the locals of Equestria for sport? Yes I do.
Do I think someone will try to eat them? Yes I do. After all, there are Humans that eat other Humans.
Do I think that Lyra will try and abduct a Human and secretly keep it in her basement use it as a sex toy? ....dear lord where did that random thought come from??? :facehoof: I need to go to bed...:ajsleepy:
Do I tihnk there will be disagreements that could lead to conflict at some point? Absolutely. We're too sensitive to trifles to not have it happen eventually. And the world is full of stupid people, too.
Do I think the entire country will act like murderous bastards? No. No I don't. If no one else, a few hundred thousand young girls and grown women and Hippies will form a living shield to stop the cute talking magical horses from being massacred.

I happen to like the army even if I think the government is just a group of douche nozzles jerking off with others money.

An invasion wouldn't happen unless the international community approved of it. Ever heard of Panama 1987? The US got in quite a bit of diplomatic trouble back then.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250698 Where did I say that it was the army's fault?

Someone's listening to the liberal media. WMDs were confirmed and destroyed. Only problem: parts of the stores were missing.

1250630 agreed just because some of us are Americans just because some of us are trigger happy nut jobs that will shoot what scares us doesn't mean we all are

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250614 I am American, and I'm actually going to join the military. To me that's just what we would do. Plus there is a gain. America is quickly being turned into nothing but towns, if we had an open technologically-repressed world like Equestria we could restart the American Farming industry; in the 51st state of Equestria. Scientist would have a hay-day with the open magma vaults that are somehow cool enough for ponies to venture to without burning alive. Plus, look at all the technological advances we could make through magic, without having to go through the royal sisters. It would kind of be a Roman-style diplomatic solution. We go in, take out one town, head to the next and say "Join us, or we do to you what we did to them", rinse, wash, and repeat.

Actually, when it comes to "First Contact" in which humans come into contact with non-human intelligent entites, there are several procedures in place by the U.N.

Yup, our worlds governments actually have plans for dealing with aliens, both peaceful and hostile.

U.S. wouldn't do a damn thing, and neither would any other country.

1250705 Dude, I'm all for the fact that MetaKnight has no clue what he's talking about, but they didn't find any WMD's. Why the government sent us to war is irrelevant. The fact is: it wasn't justified, and that's a big reason why Congress has about a 16 percent approval rating (lowest in history).

Yeah, the drill sergeants/instructors are going to just "love" you. I'd hurry up and unf:yay: yourself before you join. That thought process will get you thrown into a brig faster than you can say, "oh, s:yay:!"

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250705 Please, both liberals and conservatives are idiots.

I read the Intel reports, buddy. Chlorine and Mustard gas stores were found. How we found them is still classified. A friend of mine even confirmed those stores personally before fragging them to H:yay:.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250734 And yet idiots keep electing the same people into it.

1250599 That's not even close to what my country does best. Despite what our piece of shit media loves to portray, we are not out to invade every single country we don't like. America has many faults, but we would not just randomly attack a peaceful nation of sapient equines.

1250769 "How, where, and when we found them are classified, but a buddy of mine told me it happened, so it must be true."

:trixieshiftleft: Sorry, but I aint' buyin' it.

Yeah, I read the news from a site in England -6 months after the event- that Iraqi convoys had been observed leaving those depots and going into Syria, into the Bekaa Valley while the US was invading. I wonder if that's what the IDF blew up a month ago?

I'm rather enjoying the drama, do go on.

1250774 Because the two big parties are the same, and people think those are the only options. That's why I either vote Libertarian or not vote at all.

Welcome to the world of the military buddy. This is an unsecured forum, so therefor I can't post classified material. Do I know where, when, and how? I can't confirm or deny any of that. Can I confirm that Chemical and Bio WMDs were found? Yes.

Maybe, and I hope to God it was. There was some pretty nasty s:yay: in those stock piles. If AQ or any terrorist group got their hands on it...

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1250791 We all know that, I was just going along with the joke for comedy and entertainment purposes. As a lot of this group is also members of the Humans aren't bastards I couldn't miss a chance to piss those circle jerkers off.
But america is still full of assholes and idiots.

Same, I just don't vote at all.

1250812 Oh, well I guess I should take your word for it. I mean, why listen to my own conscience when I can listen to some random guy on the internet who says he has classified information? Besides, it's not like I was in the military or anything, I mean, except that time I was in the Navy. :ajbemused:

Gen

Personally, I think bronies would sort of be ambassadors from our world. Our behavior would show just how we are as a whole. That's why we would need to send the best person/people for it. Below would be the nessisary requirements:

- Able to agree that peace between the two worlds would be best.
- Feel that the different species could live in a 'harmony' of sorts.
- Be able to show kindness towards those from our world and theirs.
- Doesn't have a criminal record.
- Has a strong sense of morals.
- Offer to allow them to question you about your world (Answered Honestly).
- Must be open to different religions and cultures.
- Also must be open minded to the idea of magic being real.

Oh, and one last thing....

- NO GOD DAMN VIOLENCE OR RAPE! Represent your world! We're humans, not monsters.

If push came to shove though, I may just side with the ponies if it came to war like described above.

Well then you should know exactly what I'm talking about. You don't believe me, there are some rather low-level, but still classified documents that you can get yourself. Go talk to someone in Intel. They could probably get you cleared for those documents. And buddy, I was US Army. My friend that I mentioned, US Army.

Listen to your own conscience if you want, doesn't make those documents any less true. Saddam was one evil f:yay:er, and deserved worse than what he got.

1250883 But the problem is, the cost of killing Saddam was dragging our own country into war it couldn't afford, all the while destroying much of Iraq's infrastructure. And even if Saddam had nukes (which I just noticed you haven't mentioned yet, only bio weapons were mentioned, and we already knew he had those), the government covered it up, so why should anyone believe them when they say there were nukes? This is the same government that denies the existence of Area 51, even though all you need to see it is Google Earth.

1250699 We've done it before without the approval of the international community. Panama happened because it's a major strategic interest that directly affects us, just like France did with Nasser's govt concerning the Suez Canal. Other countries can cry and moan, but in the end we will do what's in our best interest, just as China or any other country would to the same.

1250727 Unless there's a very big reason for the US to do so, which there isn't. The US would very much be diplomatic in this case, though I don't have any confidence with this President with ours.

You fell for the liberal media lie. No one in a position to know, said that there were nuclear WMDs in Iraq. We went in after the Chem and Bio WMDs only. Sure the UN might have gotten tricked into trying to send nuke inspectors, but the UN (collectively) barely scores a 1 on an IQ test (if they get lucky).

1250723 There would definitely be diplomacy in order. Will continue this message in a PM due to a possible rage mode activation on account of others.

1250945 We already knew he had chemical weapons. He used them against the Kurds in the 80's, and we knew he wasn't going to stop building them, even if the UN asks really nicely. And don't give me that "Liberal Media" bullshit. Every time someone says that, I keep thinking of Godwin's law. "If they disagree with you, blame the liberal/conservative/zionist media."

Funny thing is, when you do the research and look at it all objectively, the liberal media (especially MSNBC) bares a lot of blame for a lot of misinformation and sometimes outright lies about the Iraq war. That's a well documented fact. Not my fault if I call a duck, a duck.

Add that to the countless human-rights abuses, the SCUD attacks on Israel, and support of certain terrorist groups and you have a majority of the reasons as to why we went in. Saddam should have been taken down after ops Desert Shield/Storm, but we didn't go after him. That decision came back to bite us.

1250599 Not even getting into the political stuff, but,

I always LOVE how people assume ponies would be helpless in the face of our weapons and nukes. Come on people, Ponies have MAGIC, their goddesses can CONTROL THE SUN AND MOON. Very likely if a nuke or a couple hundred nukes were launched, they would use a collective unicorn spell to turn all the nukes into bunny rabbits. Oh, hey, isn't Discord a good guy now? Yeah, there's him too.

Topics like this seem to reek of human-centricism, the idea that humans are inherently superior to all other species, even in the face of logic or evidence. The evidence is that Ponies would pwn humans in a war. Plain and simple.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 109